Characteristic of TiO2 Titanium Dioxide Content Min 95% CAS 13463-67-7
1) Al2O3, ZrO2 coated ,white appearance, good gloss, blue tone, fine particles
2) High disparity
3) High covering powder
4) Heat resistance
5) Good dry powder fluidity, outstanding pigment properties.
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,%
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:Printer ink problem water-based with oily, with the dye with the pigment in the end what relationship?
- Port normal, remove the USB PRINTING SUPPORT and the printer and fax printer icon, unplug the USB cable, restart the computer, plug in the USB cable to print.
- Q:what is the meaning of painting?
- In Van Gogh’s Sunflowers For example the literal meaning is that the application of paint communicates (gives meaning too) a vase of pretty sunflowers. The deeper, underlying figurative meaning of the artist was that flowers, like human life, grow and blossom, then wilt and die. It reminds us of the fragility of human life. Aesthetic meaning has to do with the challenge of achieving a `light on light' effect, in which the contrast between the bouquet and the background was minimalised to the extent possible. The emotional meaning shares a feeling of warm happiness. Personal meaning: What does it mean to the artist? How does the style, and subject matter relate to the artists life and his intention for the work? Van Gogh gave this painting away as a gift to a friend. It had new meaning as a present that was different from its aesthetic, symbolic, or representational meaning. What does it mean to the viewer? Also there are cultural and contextual meanings that can reinforce, distort or add to the meaning: Meaning can change in different cultures and for different individual interpretations within that culture. For example, what the painting means to the artist, me and you might differ. Do you know what I mean?
- Q:Question about painting?
- It is probably better to paint the trim. It is easier cutting in on the wall itself. The trim work (window and door frames) are generally in front of the walls so you may touch the wall. But then, when you cover the wall, you cover the mistake. You can also wait for the paint to dry on the trim and then tape over the trim work. Depending on the type of paint and the weather, it may be only hours. Paint the trim, go eat lunch, paint the walls.
- Q:Latex paint, also known as synthetic resin emulsion coating, is a kind of organic paint
- From the environmental point of view, the quality of imported paint is higher than the quality of domestic paint, such as Germany are Fang, Finland Finnish and Denmark's blessing hall are brush on the tasteless, that is, brush that live paint! But the price is slightly more expensive than the domestic paint. Similar to the three kinds of paint, the Danish Fuling Court F4 senior matte finish, and the domestic Dulux, Li help the price of almost the same for infants and pregnant women are suitable! F5 slightly expensive, the film is very thick, wet cloth can be wiped 10,000 , There are 30,000 colors available for users to color! Is Fu Lok Court wall paint to sell the best one!
- Q:Automotive paint spray industry, the meaning of the coating is (concept)?
- The middle coating is the abbreviation of the middle coating, that is, the coating between the primer and the finish, the equivalent of the filling layer, in order to increase the fullness of the paint. Compared with the topcoat, the proportion of the film in the paint composition is lower than that of the finish, and the filler has a higher proportion than the finish, and the particle size of the filler is slightly larger than the particle size of the filler in the finish.
- Q:How to determine whether the fluorescent dye is still effective
- In general, regardless of fluorescent dyes or other dyes, as long as not reactive dyes and vat dyes, basically there is no failure problem.
- Q:Polymer curing process often used DSC, DSC What does it mean
- Differential scanning calorimetry can be used to study the changes in temperature and enthalpy of the polymer during curing.
- Q:What are the more suitable colors for acrylic paint and textile?
- This is my personal feeling in the clothes and canvas shoes on a better dye, its advantages are particularly thin, and not like the crack will crack, and the price is particularly cheap, generally 12 colors of textile dyes about More than 20 dollars, the general sale of school supplies should be sold.
- Q:What is wood dyeing technology?
- These professional wood knowledge terminology, you can go to the fish beads, China Wood website, wood city network and other professional website to view the wood knowledge and technical section, should be able to find to.
- Q:Why was there lead in older paints?
- They used it as a pigment. Lead was also added to paint to speed drying, increase durability, retain a fresh appearance, and resist moisture that causes corrosion
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range