101 - 200W
CE and Rohs
2.DIN RAIL type .
3.SMPS /power supply /switch power supply
4.Size: 199X 110X 50 mm
5.AC input voltage range: 85~132VAC/170~264VAC selectable by switch.
6.AC inrush current : Cold start. 30A at 115VAC .60A at 230VAC
7.DC adjustment range: 12: 12-24 24: 24~28V 48:48~53V
8.Over voltage protection: 120%~140% rated output voltage
9.LED indicator for power on
10.100% full load burn-in test.
- Q:What are the specific requirements for an electrical engineering drawing?
- while you're hooking up a lot of older hardware it particularly is recommended to take a place in some surge protection. somewhat some the older stuff is exceedingly soft and a surge might desire to be devastating. only be constructive once you hook up your transformers(ability factors) they tournament whats on the unit for the volts. The amps/milliamps will safeguard themselves.
- Q:work safety on dc as well as electrical equipment?
- Work only in dry environments. No water on the floor. Plug AC powered test equipment into a GFCI protected circuit. Really no safety issues on DC voltages under 50V. Only handle electrical leads with one hand. Keep the other in your pocket. Rubber mats to stand on. Rubber gloves worn inside leather gloves Face shield and arc-flash rated clothing when working on anything over 50VAC.
- Q:Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering?
- I think that there is an abundance of computer science people out there. However, how many people do you know, know how to use an oscilloscope? Electrical Engineering is going to be the new Computer Science in 10 years, I think. Computer Science had its time during the dot com boom. It's downhill from here.
- Q:Can you proof read my resume I just wrote ?
- Q:What would be a good non-related minor to go with a major in Electrical Engineering?
- Electrical Engineering is one of the hardest disciplines that you can undertake. It also, with experience, gives you a good credential for a powerful resume but, like most things, you need to be unique to maximize its value! Of course Electrical Engineering applies to many trades and professions, it is the true unique combination that makes the most powerful overall impact. Examples might be; EE and Law, EE and Medical, EE and Business, or EE and Aviation! An industry that dose a lot of research and development of medical equipment and is pron to large law suits would love to have an EE with a minor in Law and maybe a Dual major with a ME Degree as 50% of medical equipment is fluids! Controls are 90% electrical! An understanding of what generates most law suits and what defaults would reduce those possibilities would be very sought after. Don't forget to obtain the PE as this is what gives you the right to not only design but verify and authorize the design! It is an attractive addition to the EE degree but also comes with a lot of responsibility! The PE also implies experience and will take time to acquire! The really rare beast is the Engineer that can communicate in writing and face to face! Giving a technical presentation that informs, inspires, and persuades is rare and there are few Engineers that can accomplish it!!! Toastmasters is an International organization that you can use to hone your communication skills. It has inexpensive dues and you don't sell brooms or anything or do community service but you do work toward your goals of being an expert communicator!!!. When you come up with the combination of skills, make sure that they are who you are for they will be the image that you will project and what people will view you as and you want it to reflect who you really are!
- Q:humidity in spacecraft?
- mold can make people very sick or die. also moisture could iodize electrical equipment.
- Q:My wireless speed has dropped suddenly, why?
- It could be interference from other electrical equipment, or if there are other wireless networks around you, they could be operating on the same channel. Try shutting off any new electronics you may have gotten or try changing the channel that your router broadcasts in.
- Q:i feel not alive.i feel draind.and weird i was on the computer when i started feeling like this more?
- I don't care what people say, electrical equipment and the energy such equipment gives off is not good for you. Take a few hours to go read a book, take a walk or even just a nap. Then, try limiting your time on the computer to as few hours as possible until you begin to feel better; it took me over a month to get back to 'normal' from a bout of computer-induced 'depression.' Good luck.
- Q:Can I use American electrical equipment in Ireland??
- it can be converted with the right parts .
- Q:Various Electrical Equipment Information?
- HMI Human Machine Interface Gen-set Engine generator set for generating electricity PLC Program able Logic Controller used in factory automation UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply SCADA Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition industrial control system using HMI and PLCs Citect the software company that specilized in SCADA control MCC Motor Control Center E-Stop Emergency Stop Stop Control PCS/SIS PCS (Process Control Systems) and SIS (Safety Instrumented Systems) Murphy switch shutdown switch actuated when process parameters are not correct, like shutting down an engine when engine oil level is critically low.
We absorb the advanced international technology, and our main products include all kinds of switch power supplies. Relying on superior quality, excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive price, our products are selling well all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range