*Output Power: 10W
*Output Type: Dual
*Input Voltage: 110-250V
*Output Voltage: 24±0.5V
*Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
*Output Current: 0.42A
*Price: Factory direct price
*Strong point: Low cost
*Maket: Europe&Australia and others
*Quality: High reliability
1. LED Power Supply
2. CE, ROHS Certificate
3. High reliability
4. Constant Voltage
5. Output power:10W
*Small size,High efficiency,High reliability,Long lifetime;
*Working temperature -25~+40°C
*Low standby power,min to 0.3W;
*Start delay design,which can reduce the starting current when multiple simulatance start;
*CE certifide,ROHS compliant;
*Low output ripple moises.
- Q:Is electrical engineering a good career?
- Of course.mechanical engineering and electrical engineering are hvng gud career because it is a part of our daily life.since electronics equipments are now available in cheap rates electronics and such other engineering has no scope
- Q:Electrical engineering or chemical engineering?
- There are more USA jobs in electrical engineering than chemical engineers (see the source below) which may explain why I don't see that many chemical engineers. The few people I know who where chemist or chemical engineer moved into others fields. The one exception was a friend in college that I loss touch. Last I heard he working in production. All the EE that I know work in desk or lab work with occasional developmental testing of equipment in the field.
- Q:Choosing between Chemical engineering and electrical engineering?
- i would say go chemical engineering just for the fact you make much more money coming out of college than you would as an electrical engineer. and electrical engineers are hands on people and you have to expect to get dirty so i think the choice for you in majors would def be chemical engineering. no offense just is a better option in my opinion
- Q:I would like to put a piece of electrical equipment in my car?
- as was said, 5 volts at 2.5 amps is 12 watts, not 6. But either way, that is a small amount of power for a car battery. Typical batteries have a capacity of about 1000 watt-hours, so the 12 watt load would work for 80 hours, although I'd limit it to well less than 40 for safety. With the engine running, there is no problem, you can run it as long as you want. It's when you have a load of 50 amps or more when you have to worry about a second battery, etc. .
- Q:Please help me. i cant find anything about it.?
- Your irons? They should not have build up on them because it could burn the hair and hamper the way the irons work
- Q:Anybody out there in the hvac or electrical fields?
- What interests you the most? There is employment in both fields, and both pay good. You'll have to be a journeyman, no matter what before you get a master's license. I would frankly stick with HVAC because you will learn electrical stuff as you go along. I worked as a technician on food service equipment and vending machines for 20 years. There are a LOT of HVAC technicians and refrigeration technicians who also hold electrical licenses, but very few electricians who have licenses in any other area than electrical.
- Q:Building a curing cabinet with PID, thermocouple, and SSR?
- Q:Okay engineers: who will invent green exercise equipment?
- hi , this is absolutely possible, if a mobile requires only around 5 volts output adapter for charging, this means we in turn loose energy by steping the 240 v to 5 volts, so by using an instrument causing electromagnetic flux of 7.6 volts, which will give net output of 5 volts ( with ac derater ) , we can easily save th energy at least required for mobile charging, many more apllications can be done, a simple very simple apllication would be moving vheicles, like , dyanamos, charge the batteries fitted in side the vheicle it self and in the same manner we can have two batteris, and one will be a overflow battery, the cars, truks, and other large vheicles, daily moving at least hundreds of kilometers can produce, and store lot of energy, and save in national wealth,
- Q:how we can design the power rating of any equipment.?
- The resistance of a heater or filament is is chosen to pass the required ampere load at the design voltage. Watts Amps x Volts.
- Q:how exactly does a solar flare destroy electrical equipment?!?
- A solar flare doesn't destroy electrical equipment. A strong coronal mass ejection can interfere with the transmission of power by inducing a geomagnetic current in power lines which is contrary to the current being transmitted, producing effects similar to a short circuit. This can do physical damage to transformers, but a more likely result is that it would trip safety equipment to detect short circuits, which would shut down the line. This is what happened in Quebec in the 1989 blackout. So, yes, it is just the power grid that goes down, unless you take the perverse step of directly connecting your electrical equipment to miles of elevated wire to serve as an antenna over which the current can be induced, and delete the fuses.
We have been awarded and certified with ISO9001, 2008, CE, KC, GS, CUL, EMC, SAA, IP67, IP68, RoHS. From know-how research and development, structure design and validation, material selection, quality testing to trial and batch production, the product of the company undergoes a series of standard and rigorous control procedures in order to assure the quality for every piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
9.00% Central America
9.00% North America
8.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range