Our best selling products range:
1) Mitsubishi A, Q series PLC;
2) Omron C200H, C500, CQM, CJ, CS, C1000, CVM1 series PLC;
3) Allen-Bradley SLC500 series PLC (1746,1747).
4) Siemens PLC
Mitsubishi A series PLC
Digital Input Module
- Q:An electrical connection between an electrical circuit or equipment and the earth is called a ?
- Voltage in the US is 110-120 volts while in other countries it is 220-240 volts. if you have a 110-120 volt appliance, you need a step-up transformer (110 to 220)before you could use it in a 220 volt power supply.
- Q:Where to put Video Game Cartridges? ?
- you always wanna store any kind of electrical equipment in a cool dry place. when it comes to Nes stuff same thing, if you really wanna make sure they will be good to go use a tote container or plastic cooler. something with a sealable possibly water proof lids. i have all my nintendo stuff sitting in a red igloo cooler in my storage unit. it has been there for over three years now and nothing wrong. just make sure you use a qtip and some alcohol to clean the pins up nice before placing in any system. you dont wan any dust that might have collected to go inside your machines.
- Q:Electrical Engineering anyone?
- Galactic man already gave it all but I just wanted to wish you good luck in your studies. I just became a junior and I'm majoring in EE as well. I wouldn't suggest keeping a certain EE job in mind since you're just starting out. You really won't find what you like until you actually start taking the classes and doing some co-op/internships (if your school has a program like that).
- Q:What is making my tank electrocute me?
- it amazes me the fish are'nt dead first.unplug everything,and inspect it closely.my guess the heater is the culprit,throw them away after 1 year,even submersiblesstart to show moisture in the tube,powerhead motors are incased in epoxy,that does'nt mean some thing could'nt be wrong with it [cord coming loose,hairline crack,ect.keep all original packaging and receipts,send suspect materials back.is water running down a cord?use drip loop,and ground circuit fault interrupters,not hard to install,directions come with it or buy a cord,with one from fostersmith,ect.i've kept saltwater for 15 years,had 2 problems in that time a heater plugged it in it went powand not drying the hands.good luck!also the heater may only shock when it calls for heat.if it's not heating it doe'snt shock.hang the fixture,don't use the legs.
- Q:electrical outlet issues?
- You should get a electrician. It is a fire hazard and nothing to fool around with.
- Q:What does it mean by drawing current ?
- The same thing.
- Q:Where in Geneve could I buy a WORLD TRAVEL ADAPTER for electrical equipment ?
- Interdiscount,just ask where it is,there's one not too far from the train station.
- Q:How do you estimate the cost of electrical works for a villa in UAE or Qatar?
- If you have the design drawings, you simply have to make a material take-off list. The main drawings are: General Layout Grounding Layout Electrical Equipment Layout / Schematic Riser Diagram (Fire Alarm) Lighting Layout At the very least, you need to have the General Layout drawings (to know how many rooms you've got) and you need to know the electrical levels since some houses might require 380/480 3-phase for elevators and large electrical equipment. Working room by room, you will estimate cable and conduit lengths, the number and specifications of the DBs, number of lights, outlets, switches, buzzers, intercoms, smoke detectors.
- Q:what is the difference between mechanical efficiency and electrical efficiency?
- In general, mechanical efficiency is the ratio of the work input to the work output. There is always some frictional looses that require extra work input to overcome. Electrical efficiency is the ratio of power input to power output. There are always copper losses in any electrical equipment. These are basic differences and definitions. The basic formulas are efficiency output / input, using either work or watts. TexMav
- Q:reviews on the mercedes c230 kompressor coupe?
- its pretty cute, almost got one but I really love having 4 door. The back seats aren't as comfy (kinda a given for a coupe) but it looks hot, esp with the panorama roof and will probably be collectable as it was discountinued. as now will be the clk. watch out, a lot of them have cloth interior. If you're gonna drive a benz you better have leather!
We mainly export our products to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, West Africa, West Europe, South America and South Africa. As we always do business according to international standards with honesty and efficiency, we have won a very good reputation in our business field. The prices of our automation products are so competitive that they are attracting more and more international clients.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||30.00% South Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% North America
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Eastern Europe
||Guangzhou province enterprise of observing contract and valuing credit
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range