1 - 50W
2.Installed on DIN RAIL.
3.2 year warranty.switching power supply.
AC input voltage range: 85~264VAC ; 120~370VDC
AC inrush current: Cold start, 20A at 115VAC. 40A at 230VAC
Protection: short circuit/ Over load/ Over voltage
Output: 5V, 0~6.0A/12V, 0~3.33A/15V, 0~1.70A/24V, 0~0.83A
Connetion: 1/P: 3 poles. 6 poles screw DIN terminal
Connection: 1/P: 3poles, O/P: 4 poles screw Din terminal
Size: 227 X 125.2 X 100mm
- Q:Hp photosmart powercable has plastic notch on it, can it be shaven off and still work?
- It's hard to say. Electrical equipment and parts are made for a specific reasons. Now, if you modify the power cable, it's possible that it may work. But, then again, there is also the possibility that it could do more damage than good. It will totally be your call.
- Q:How can i replace the 12V DC in with a battery instead of using a wall charger?
- You want to replace a battery charger with a battery? Makes no sense. 12V is quite a voltage - you need 8 1.5V batteries, or a 9V and 2 1.5V batteries, but that only take scares of voltage. You also need POWER (amps). Say you power 20 W of speakers, that requires about 1.6 A - not a trivial current for common batteries. Think car battery (which is not very portable )
- Q:My boyfriend disrupts electrical connections with his presence?
- Some how for God knows only the reason I moved into a house in Concord Ohio with a Witch Family. In the dead of day the old lady came walking up to me wearing sun glasses and had a presence I'll never forget. So, go tell the government that! Had to get away. Gee, girls are cute?
- Q:Electrical Shock?
- I am not sure where you received the shock. Was it static discharge or was is from wiring? Electrical discharge is always a grounding problem. When you get shocked, the electricity has found you as a shortest path to ground. In wiring, this is typically caused by exposed wiring due to stripped or worn insulation. This can also be caused by loose or bad connections where the phase wire is close to or touching the ground wire. If it is static, I have found that dry, cold weather substantially increases your chance of getting a severe static shock. Personally, I seem to be more subceptible to static shock than other people. I have gotten painful shocks from anything from car doors to blades of grass to running tap water, the kind of shock you can hear from another room. Lightning is actually a magnified form of static shock, whereas shock from wiring carries 60Hz of frequency and has a different effect on your body. If you received a shock from wiring and it went all the way through your body, the electrical source essentially pulsed through your body 120 times per second. This can actually cause your heart to try to beat 120 times, leading to cardiac arrest. Obviously, this did not happen to you, but there can be all kinds of strange physiological phenonema that can occur, such as the headaches you mentioned. I would not be too worried as these will eventually probably go away. I worked with a woman who once got a severe electrical shock from a piece of equipment that blew her away from a piece of machinery, and she had her period as a result. She recovered.
- Q:I'm considering buying an assortment of electrical equipment whilst on holiday in the US. Will they work in UK
- I would not buy ANYTHING with a video output. In the US most video-related equipment supports only NTSC. This takes care of TV, DS, and Video camera. I doubt the cable modem will also work. US has HD radio, which will not work either.
- Q:do i need a 2 pin or 3 pin plug in canada?
- Its a 3 pin plug herenot to worryjust get your stuffyou can buy a converter herealso electricity is 110V. so be mindful of that as well.cheers
- Q:What is the AC Voltage at which domestic electricity is supplied in India ?
- Power in the US is 120 VAC +- 5% so 114 to 126 is within tolerances per the maintenance people who were fixing a high voltage at my place. I used to measure 117 at my house. People often say we have 115/230 for our single/double delivery voltages. Most equipment with a range printed on it says 110-125. India presumably is nominally 240.
- Q:what is AC and DC and how do they work?
- AC mean alternating current where the positive and negative switch continuously. DC means direct current which there is just one positive and one negative. If you connect a lightbulb to DC or AC it would work since the flow of electricity will work in either direction to power the light. however it all depends what you're using in terms of voltage, watts, etc. if you take an automotive bulb and plugged it into a house out let it would blow. Different components work only for direct current and some only work with alternating current.
- Q:Electricians please help!?
- Electrician and Electrical engineering are two different types of jobs. The following is from the sources listed below. Most electricians learn their trade through apprenticeship programs. These programs combine on-the-job training with related classroom instruction. Electricians install, connect, test, and maintain electrical systems for a variety of purposes, including climate control, security, and communications. They also may install and maintain the electronic controls for machines in business and industry. Electrical engineers design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacture of electrical equipment. Some of this equipment includes electric motors; machinery controls, lighting, and wiring in buildings; automobiles; aircraft; radar and navigation systems; and power-generating, -controlling, and transmission devices used by electric utilities. Although the terms “electrical” and “electronics” engineering often are used interchangeably in academia and industry, electrical engineers have traditionally focused on the generation and supply of power, whereas electronics engineers have worked on applications of electricity to control systems or signal processing. Electrical engineers specialize in areas such as power systems engineering or electrical equipment manufacturing.
- Q:I would like to program a bunch of electrical equipment to work without manually operating them.?
- A clock driven multi-pole programable time switch. They come in both mechanical and solid state flavors.
We absorb the advanced international technology, and our main products include all kinds of switch power supplies. Relying on superior quality, excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive price, our products are selling well all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range