1) Used for electric window
2) Max Speed: 40mm/s
3) 100mm to 330mm stroke
4) CE, RoHS Certificate
Specifications of FY017 Linear Actuator:
Name: Linear Actuator
Input Voltage: 12V or 24V DC
Max Load Capacity: 750N
Max Speed: 40mm/s
Standard Stroke: 100 - 330mm
Min Install Dimension: Stroke + 110mm (Option)
Limit Switches: Inner
Type of duty: S2-10min
Operation Temperature: -26 Centigrade ~ 65 Centigrade
Noise:<50dB (full load)
Protection Class: IP54
- Q:Bringing items on plane from the US back to the UK?
- They might have a suspicion that you are importing items back to the UK (rather than having taken them there in the first place) when looking at the US-style electrical plugs. Given that these are not the same kind of plug as is used in the UK, you might raise suspicion when everything you bring back has US plugs (instead of UK plugs with a US adapter). I'd also note that failure to declare goods purchased abroad may make you liable for fines levied by HM Revenue Customs, as well as Customs seizing the goods. For purchases above the £340 duty-free limit, the taxes paid depend on the total value. The second link below states that the duty paid on goods in excess of £553 depends on the type of goods imported, and that you should contact HM Revenue Customs directly to find out what duty would be imposed.
- Q:Is a trailer brake controller necessary equipment?
- 1. A simple flat 4 will be all that you need but before you do anything check your truck because depending on the year, make and model you may already have one installed from the factory. 2. Electronic trailer brake controllers are important tools when towing trailers that are too heavy for your vehicle to stop effectively. An electronic trailer brake controller will ensure your vehicle and trailer stops smoothly and in a proper distance.
- Q:1992 f-150 alternator and electrical problems.?
- change the alternator and make sure the belt is good and tight ! your voltage regulator is inside the alternator and it,s acting up !
- Q:where can i get circuit/schematic diagrams of any electrical/electronics equipment.?
- Q:What step down converter must i use ( READ DETAILS PLZ)?
- Your existing transformer/converter will work just fine. Even if it's only 25% efficient your adapter will be pulling just 36 watts. Your transformer is good for over six times that. So you're ok. You want the transformer to have a capacity of at least 20% over the actual load, but more capacity is perfectly ok. Of course, you could also replace your power adapter with one that takes 240V input. That would be a lot more convenient. In the US such adapters normally cost less than 10 USD.
- Q:been tripped up?
- I saw your other question about freezers and GFCI protected circuits. What are you up to? GFCI protected circuits will not harm your electrical equipment or appliances. When they trip it is the same as simply turning off the electricity. No problem. I think you may have issues other than what you are asking.
- Q:If I ordered goods online at a cheap price because the retailer made a mistake, do they have to send me it?
- No, they do not have to send it. If it isn't Wal-Mart, with some low price guarantee, the retailer is not going to stick by a mistake in price. And they shouldn't have to. I mean, it's not like they were trying to cheat you by saying it was a lower price and then jacking it up. There was an honest mistake and shame on you if you try to hold them to it. Where I work (a touring company) a new girl accidentally gave a client the wrong price. It was so low, we would have lost money. Of course, I e-mailed the client to explain the problem and gave them the correct price. They blew up at me, and thought I was trying to cheat them. They thought we should stick to the low price, even though it was a mistake. Well, we then canceled their order-we can't lose money on touring someone around. We wouldn't stay in business. Edit: So, it actually sounds like you ARE trying to take advantage of this situation. They haven't notified you of the problem-you already knew it. You sound like you don't have much in the way of ethics. No, if you receive the items, they will not demand that you return them. You will just earn a lot of bad karma. What you are doing is unethical and (in some places) illegal.
- Q:how to select the rating of voltage in electrical equipment.?
- Motors are designed for the lowest voltage that is practical based on the wire size required at a given power level. Wire size is an issue from the standpoint of the wire feeding power to the motor and the wire used for the coils inside the motor. Since it is inconvenient for users to have factories and other facilities wired for several different voltage levels, there is a market demand for motors designed for higher voltages than would be necessary based on wire size. Therefore, there is considerable overlap of the motor power ranges offered for sale at any given voltage level.
- Q:what is the average salary for an entry level electrical engineer?
- The range is typically in between $45,000 and $60,000. The salary depends on the industry and location you are applying at. Government vs Private or Public companies also make a big difference in salaries and benefits offered. I think it is safest to ask for $55,000.
- Q:My mouse's left click wont work, can I fix it or do I have to buy a new mouse?
- if you are any good with soldering electrical equipment, you may be able to fix it, but a regular mouse costs $20. You can probably even get one free after rebates if you look. Try your local newspaper advertisements. Usually just easier to get a new mouse, unless you have some really cool expensive one.
Our company owns several automatic production lines and enough experience in the production and research of linear actuators and controllers. Our products are popularized in many occasions when need to be implemented with rectilinear motion such as electrical nursing beds, operational beds, traction beds, massage chairs, dental chairs, electrical sofas and show-cases. These products can adjust heights, move between front and behind, as well as angle change, which take the place of gas springs as well as AC decelerators.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% Southern Europe
20.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Mid East
||Verification of RoHS Compliance; EC Ceritificate of
Conformity -- LVD; EC Certificate of Conformity
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
||OEM Service Offered