101 - 200W
CE and Rohs
4.Water-proof type.power supply/ water-proof power supply
5.Protections: short circuit / overload/ Over lamp/ Over voltage
6.AC input voltage range: 170~260VAC
7.Case material: Aluminum alloy
8.Over voltage protection: 120%~140% rated output voltage
9.Withstand voltage: 2000V
10.Working temperature: -20 degree to 40 degree
11.Connection: VDE input and output using the power cord, 200mm long line
12.Packing : 250g
13.power supply/ water-proof power supply/ switching power supply
14.Any more informations please kindly contact me
- Q:Pro audio question: Does anyone know if you can safely run 3-pronged cables through a 2-prong outlet?
- Nope. The ground prong is for safety. Eliminating it from the circuit would remove that safety.
- Q:I would like to put a piece of electrical equipment in my car?
- as was said, 5 volts at 2.5 amps is 12 watts, not 6. But either way, that is a small amount of power for a car battery. Typical batteries have a capacity of about 1000 watt-hours, so the 12 watt load would work for 80 hours, although I'd limit it to well less than 40 for safety. With the engine running, there is no problem, you can run it as long as you want. It's when you have a load of 50 amps or more when you have to worry about a second battery, etc. .
- Q:Can I use a personal space heater inside my snake's tank habitat?
- I agree with Ferris. I am generally against putting most electrical equipment INSIDE a reptile enclosure, unless it was specifically designed for that, (in other words, designed to deal with water humidity, to be shat upon, etc) You could certainly aim it into the tank, provided you have a good thermometer to gauge the temps, (you don't want to overheat it either.) The first thing I would do If I were you is to reevaluate the type and wattage's of bulbs you are using. Maybe a higher wattage bulb can solve your problem.
- Q:Has anyone compared the Generac GP generators vs the XG genertors?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Has anyone compared the Generac GP generators vs the XG genertors? I'm comparing the GP 6500 with 389 cc engine (splash lubrication) to the XG 6500 with a 410 cc industrial engine (oil pump pump lubrication). I would be using it for home emergency use, so I doubt I really need the industrial engine with oil pump. Over 10 years it will probably only get
- Q:career electrical engineering?
- Well. it is very good major Oil and Gas companies need ur major since the instrumentation is controlling the whole units. Huge Essential System and very critical in any refinery such as: DCS : Digital Control Center. ESD: Emergency Shutdown. UPS: Uninterrupted Power Supply ( Electrical Equipment feeds instrument load) I think u have a bright future with this discipline if you have interests . And regarding these Subjects, i dont know much about control All the best
- Q:would an EMP destroy an electrical device that wasn't turned on at the time?
- The answer is yes. unless the device is shielded and grounded to remove the electrical field that is now around it, the delicate electronics in a chip will be burnt up just because of the presence of the field itself. items with much more tolerant wiring, such as bulbs and tubes, are a little better equipped to survive. The funny thing about a Humvee is that it has a diesel engine, which is not effected by an emp pulse. that's why the US military went to diesel powered vehicles in the 1980sbecause they don't get creamed from EMP.
- Q:do i need a licensed electrician on staf to install electrical equipment?
- As long as the work meets the NJ building codes, is inspected passed, I think you're OK. Personally, I would want my staff electrician to hold a valid license.
- Q:Can I attach a ground wire to a concrete wall?
- You don't unless you have lots of $$$$$$ then you would be hiring someone to do it. Find a different route. The wire can be run along the edge or anyway. 12v for a strike isn't hazardous and the wires will be small. If you insist, you can get a good welder to weld a length of steel rod onto a masonry drill. I would do it for a beer, because it would take about five minutes, and is not an every day thing, but I wouldn't guarantee the job because No one knows how bad you will abuse the drill.
- Q:Google SketchUp vs AutoCAD?
- Designing these structures means you're an advanced designer. How come you couldn't decide what software to use? Using SU is easy when you design in 3D, and Autocad for 2D drafting.
- Q:My wireless speed has dropped suddenly, why?
- It could be interference from other electrical equipment, or if there are other wireless networks around you, they could be operating on the same channel. Try shutting off any new electronics you may have gotten or try changing the channel that your router broadcasts in.
We absorb the advanced international technology, and our main products include all kinds of switch power supplies. Relying on superior quality, excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive price, our products are selling well all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range