*Output Power: 19.2W
*Output Type: Single
*Input Voltage: 170-250V
*Output Voltage: 15-36V
*Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
*Output Current: 240mA
*Waterproof level: IP66
*Price: Factory direct price
*Strong point: Low cost
*Maket: Europe&Australia and Others
*Quality: High reliability
High reliability and Low price
Electric wire request
Input with H03VV-F 3Gx0.75mm2
brown & blue & yellow /green VDE(200mm)
output with H03VV-F2x0.75mm2
Short circuit/Over voltage/Over temperature
2 years warranty
Europe&Australia&Korea and Others
- Q:Would an EMP affect Solar, Wind, Thermal, or Nuclear energy?
- The EMP has the capacity to damage electrical equipment regardless of the source powering the electrical equipment, especially now that power generation devices depend heavily on sensitive microelectronics.
- Q:Should I be an Electrical Engineer or a Master Electrician?
- you beter to become a Electrical Engineer haveing knoldeg of Master Electricians can design the electrical projects.
- Q:How to create an electrical connection outlet out of thin air?
- Resurrect Nicola Tesla, he could do it for you. Anything short of that, will necessitate your going over his patents for wireless transmission of electrical energy, and do it yourself. It can be done, but no one will admit it, nor tell you how. I doubt your utility company will like the idea either, as direct application of his design my end up spinning their meters backward and they'll end up owing you money.
- Q:How can we prevent or cope with EMP (electromagnetic pulse)?
- On a personal level: Buy a car made before 1973. With no computer parts, an EMP would not have any effect. Get a radio and TV that uses the old vacuum tubes. They are not effected by an EMP. And NEVER EVER get a heart pacemaker. If you got one of those, you are toast.
- Q:Is it okay to set a xbox 360 right next to a playstation 2?
- All electrical equipments produce electromagnetic static, I recommend you to keep a fair distance between your 360 and PS2 just to be sure that static from the equipments don't affect each other. Remember that old television sets produce a lot of static so you should keep away your 360 away from your tv also. Good Luck!
- Q:What is wrong with my car?
- The Purge and Vent solenoids are part of the Evaporative Emissions Control System we have on our cars. This system basically controls and recycles the vapors produced in the fuel system. i.e It stores and re-uses the vapors for combustion later on. Since fuel is so evaporative, the fuel system must be a closed and sealed system. The mentioned Vapor Canister is where the vapors are stored until future use and Vent And Purge Solenoids are what control when these vapors are re-used. They act like valves and open and close on command. This in a nutshell is how it works. Now as for the possibilities 1) Purge or Vent Solenoid DefectiveIt means exactly that. The Solenoids have gone bad, possible electrical or mechanical failure. That's why they also give you suggestion number 2) To check the wiringnot the general car wiring, but of the actual solenoids. As for Suggestion number 3) Fuel Saturated Vapor Canister this can be caused by overfilling the fuel tank. When you re-fuel you shouldn't keep going after the pump has clicked. (I know we all do it, shake the car a bit., wait for some fuel to settle and fill it up some more) But this is very detrimental to the Evaporative System since over fueling can cause the VAPOR Canister to Fill With LIQUID FUEL which is not good. As for the 4th suggestion the vent solenoid could have gone bad or even saturated with fuel since this solenoid on most cars is located on the Vapor Canister. Your car will continue to run but it may be releasing extra unwanted emissions. You should get it checked out and corrected since such a problem causes you to fail an emissions test instantly.
- Q:House wiring responsibilities?
- You should never work on a circuit that's live or has electricity in it. Always make sure the circuit breaker is shut off and is labeled as being worked on so somebody else doesn't turn it on. Other than that, do the work according to the electrical code in your area.
- Q:what are things that harm the environment?
- Q:what is the average salary for an entry level electrical engineer?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what is the average salary for an entry level electrical engineer? I am getting my BSEE in a couple months and i'm curious as to what to expect or ask for. I am graduating from a good engineering school (UM Ann Arbor)
- Q:Getting A Claim For Damaged Appliances And Electronics By Power Surge?
- I have actually heard of that working in my home town, but it would vary with areas and power companies. Call your power company and ask. Be prepared to submit your damaged equipment and sales receipts.
We have been awarded and certified with ISO9001, 2008, CE, KC, GS, CUL, EMC, SAA, IP67, IP68, RoHS. From know-how research and development, structure design and validation, material selection, quality testing to trial and batch production, the product of the company undergoes a series of standard and rigorous control procedures in order to assure the quality for every piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
9.00% Central America
9.00% North America
8.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range