401 - 500W
CE and Rohs
1.Single output ,
2.DRP-480W CE certificate.
3.Din-rail type power supply/switch power supply/power supply/SMPS
*Universal AC input /full range
*Protections: short circuit/ Overload .Over-voltage. Over temperature
*100% full load burn-in test
*Cooling by free ais convections
*AC input voltage range : 180~264VAC 250-370CDC
*AC inrush current : Cold start, 40A at 230VAC
*DC adjustment range: 24~48V for 24V model, 48~53V for 48V model
*Overload protection : 105%~150% constant current limiting
*Working temperature: 20degree ~ 50 degree@ 100%, 70degree @ 60% load
*Withstand voltage: 1/P-O/P: 3KVAC, I/P -FG : 1.5KVAC, 1minutes
*Connection: 1/P: 3poles, O/P: 4 poles screw Din terminal
*Size: 227 X 125.2 X 100mm
- Q:If i buy electrical equipment from the US and it is delivered to the UK, other than face value and postage.
- Thats a reflect of the IO interface. Same with me too
- Q:What words annoy you the most?
- i really appreciate you fixing supper for my tummy, but i need to pick up some supplies including ointment, building materials and electrical equipment so could you please put it in a baggie.
- Q:Do you have a degree in electrical engineering?
- It took me 4 years to complete I am in a leadership development programing at a large aerospace company A lot of my classmates got jobs in the defense industry. Most are working in computer enigneering, rf design, or software
- Q:What is a better degree to pursue ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING Or MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
- Job outlook is the same. Salary. In most cases, electrical engineers get paid a little more ($3000-5000 more per year on average). But it is not always the case. It depends on industry, location, job hazards, job title, job responsibilities, education, and experience. For both majors, the starting salary range is $45,000-60,000 per year. After 5 years of experience, the ranges are around $63,000-73,000. After 20+ years of experience, the salary for both would be around $88,000-98,000 average. Mechanical engineers solve problems related to mechanical issues whether it is quality, reliability, maintainability related or HVAC and plumbing related, or if it is related to designing a mechanical component with strict tolerances. For example, my mechanical engineering friend is working on this hugs project. His company is developing just one of the gears that will go in future Subaru transmissions. He has to design that single gear to strict tolerances to withstand extreme pressures, speeds, and temperatures. Electrical engineers solve problems related to electrical systems. They design electrical systems for buildings and equipment, conduct electrical surveying, quality inspect circuit boards and other electrical parts. They design or improve electrical components as well.
- Q:Which of the following is a step you should take to properly lockout/tagout electrical equipment and machienry?
- picked B and got it wrong. :( its either D or C
- Q:What is so cool about an an Electrical Engineering degree?
- You learn about Electrical Engineering.LOL Check this out
- Q:Please help What is it actually meant by 'deficiencies' here in this context?
- potential electrical deficiencies means the possibility that this facility will not work due to electrical problems in other words, future problems caused by lack of maintenance on the electrical equipment. Therefore, the sentence could be rephrased as follows: The following actions should be taken to to make sure all the electrical equipment stays in good working order.
- Q:How Does the electrical current in our brain work. Where is it produced, what is it, why do we have it, etc?
- electrical brain pulses are actually neurons firing little messages to one another. the electrical pulses aren't really electricity but more like a heated data wave that gives off a small static charge. these pulses fire at about 250 miles an hour. when you think, type, breathe, a circuit of these charges fire back and forth to each other passing through neuron nets. this is how the receptors gather the information. it's all very complicated. we know that these pulses contain small electric charges because certain equipment can detect small electric charges
- Q:does a degree in electrical engineering somewhat qualify you as an electrician?
- I would suggest if you want to fix things at home you attend a technical school that trains electricians. Then you can become certified or licensed and earn a living. You might also want to get a degree in mechanical engineering so you can repair your plumbing. There are lots of skills an electrician has that are not taught in engineering school. If you have a degree in mechanical engineering that doesn't mean you are qualified to tear down an engine and rebuild it. I am not trying to make fun of your question but you should choose a discipline that suits your abilities and interests.
- Q:electrical safety issue NEED HELP?
- So what is the safety issue here? Lacking some details as to what the problem is.
We absorb the advanced international technology, and our main products include all kinds of switch power supplies. Relying on superior quality, excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive price, our products are selling well all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range