101 - 200W
Protections: short circuit / overload/ Over lamp/ Over voltage
AC input voltage range: 170~260VAC
DC adjustment range: 50~80V
Case material: Aluminum alloy
Over voltage protection: 120%~140% rated output voltage
Withstand voltage: 2000V
Working temperature: -20 degree to 40 degree
Connection: VDE input and output using the power cord, 200mm long line
Packing : 250g
- Q:Question for Electrical Engineer or student?
- They generally don't teach you. They give you a job to do and you do it till you get it right. If you need info you research it or get assistance from other departments. You may go outside to another company for training on some specific issue or tool, instrument, skill etc. You will learn how to learn. They know you aren't an expert yet but one skill is rapid learning. The faster you pick up skills the more you will be paid. The outside learning should be paid for by the company. a second skill is negotiating with your boss to obtain the training. Be an avid reader of trade magazines to pick up secrets, info etc. Never stop learning.
- Q:Why does electrical equipment not work very well for me?
- It could either be a paranormal phenomenon, or you simply treat your electronic devices so poorly that they fail frequently. I'm betting on the latter.
- Q:An electrical connection between an electrical circuit or equipment and the earth is called a ?
- Voltage in the US is 110-120 volts while in other countries it is 220-240 volts. if you have a 110-120 volt appliance, you need a step-up transformer (110 to 220)before you could use it in a 220 volt power supply.
- Q:E-cig vapor safe around electricals?
- Very dangerous
- Q:Distance that an arc can occur?
- That is ok with respect to any possible arc. But there may be other reasons to add insulation. Safety for example. If it's easy to add the insulation, do it. .
- Q:THIS MUST BE ANSWERED BY AN ELECTRICIAN FAMILIAR WITH NEC.?
- Since you already got another answer that didn't address your question directly. I believe there is a code that says there must be so many inches of clear floor space in front of any electrical service panel. I believe then that your example may violate that code and may not pass inspection if there is one in place for your area.
- Q:In an old house, how close is too close for the distance between an electrical box and water enterance?
- That location is alright for now. If you choose to have a service upgrade, then it'll have to be move atleast six ft away. Being close to the water main is good because the water system must be bonded to the service . When the panel is moved, then the meter location comes into play s far as disconnect means for the panel. Check out the NEC.
- Q:What is the AC Voltage at which domestic electricity is supplied in India ?
- Power in the US is 120 VAC +- 5% so 114 to 126 is within tolerances per the maintenance people who were fixing a high voltage at my place. I used to measure 117 at my house. People often say we have 115/230 for our single/double delivery voltages. Most equipment with a range printed on it says 110-125. India presumably is nominally 240.
- Q:What exactly is that cell phone interference noise?
- The cell phone in fundamentally a radio. Radios emit radio frequencies energy which will interfere (RFI) with other audio equipment like an AM radio. You hear the noise while the phone is communication with the tower. It does this from time to time to let the tower know it is online and ready to receive data and of course to transmit/receive data. Hope that helps.
- Q:humidity in spacecraft?
- Humidity must be controlled on spacecraft. If the humidity is too high, then cold parts of the ship will experience condensation. If the condensation occurs on electrical equipment, there could be a short circuit. If the humidity is too low, then the astronauts will get dry skin and be uncomfortable. But it is probably better to err on the low side.
We absorb the advanced international technology, and our main products include all kinds of switch power supplies. Relying on superior quality, excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive price, our products are selling well all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range