a.12V150W Waterproof LED transformer, constant voltage.
b. Epoxy encapsulated, IP67. Suitable for outdoor lighting application.
c. Automated protection for over load and over temperature
d. Aluminum housing, good for heat dissipation
e. Cooling by free air convection.
f. Application: LED display, LED sign, LED channel letter, LED underwater light, LED outdoor decorative lighting.
170-250V AC/90-130V AC
20% exceed in short time is allowed
245x71x47mm / 1500g (Aluminium Housing)
VDE H03VV-F 3G×0.75mm2 (330mm)
VDE H03VV-F 2×0.75mm2 (330mmx2)
Compliant to EN 60950-1:2006; EN61000-6-3:2001;
EN 55022:2006+A1:2007; EN61000-4-2/-3;
Free from lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Hexavalent
Chromium and/or PBB &PBDE
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- If the transformer is not calculated, the loss is the same. If the calculation is the latter, save electricity.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- There are two cases. One is the general factories and mines, and the low voltage is three-phase four wire system, and the neutral point is directly grounded. Between the phase line and the zero line is 220V, which can be connected with the illumination load.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- If you share a power line, you must calculate the current and select the appropriate wire to ensure normal pressure drop and safe use.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- It is not easy to control, the power and lighting and electricity; if the transformer capacity is small, and relatively large power equipment start frequently, voltage stability will be poor, the lamp brightness will fluctuate dramatically, have effect on visual acuity. But as long as the design is reasonable, it has little effect.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The transformer of the lighting circuit is a step-down transformer (general input 10kv., 220V). The first coil of the autotransformer is shared and connected together
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Neutral grounding of three-phase transformer is called working earthing: the main function is to strengthen the stability of low-voltage system potential, and to reduce the risk of overvoltage caused by grounding, high voltage, short circuit, etc..
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The power supply system in three-phase four line zero line is broken, the breakpoint of the single-phase circuit (220V) electrical burn by voltage to 380V. I met, the incandescent lamp suddenly particularly bright then the blow up of internal fuse TV has burned out. So in the three-phase four wire power supply system zero line asked to do repeat grounding in households is the reason.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer load end and the power supply terminal is not connected, is safe, and autotransformer primary winding of a share, it is directly connected with the power supply end of the power, not safety.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
Our company carries out a strict management mechanism, and spares no effort to establish effective incentives and constrains system; improve corporate structure. Under no circumstance, the company always adheres to the business philosophy all matters, big or small; equal consultation; continuous improvement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; South Asia
||ROHS Test Report; Waterproof Power Supply CE-LVD; Waterproof Power Supply CE-EMC; CE-LVD
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Korean, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range