Output Power: 1.4W
Output Type: Dual
Input Voltage: 90-130V
Output Voltage: 2-4V
Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
Output Current: 350MA
Price: Factory direct price
Strong point: Low cost
Maket: Europe&Australia and Others
Quality: High reliability
High reliability and Low price
Electric wire request
Input with 22AWG Tefon-insulated (170/150mm)
output with 22AWG Tefon-insulated (150mm)
Short circuit/Over voltage/Over temperature
2 years warranty
Europe&Australia and Others
- Q:How do electrical transmission and distribution system in australia?
- Q:Is Invisbleshield or BodyGuardz safe for phones? ?
- As long as you follow the instructions, the liquid isn't harmful at all. Clear films are way better than silicone cases in my opinion.
- Q:2A6X6 AIRCRAFT ELECTRICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS! HELP?
- Hello. I retired some years ago from the AF with 24 years of service. The entire 24 years, I was in aircraft maintenance. The field that you are interested in is part of the aircraft maintenance field. There are several other jobs in that field such as airframe, engine, and areas such as communication, fire control, navigation, etc. Any job on the flightline is not a 9-5 job. Lots of 12-16 hour days, and 7 days per week will be in your future. Aircraft maintenance people are among the first to deploy to any war zone. You understand that in the military there is no such thing as calling in sick or being late for work. No matter what anyone else tells you, this is not like anything else that you have ever done. The good part is that every day is different and a new learning experence for you. Even though you will have to work like a dog most of the time, it will be a good experience for you. After a few years, you will have the confidence to tackle almost anything. As far as a civilian career, almost all aircraft maintenance jobs require a FAA Airframe and Powerplant license. The AF does not provide that to you, it is something that you have to get on your own. Your time in the AF will be as good as you make it. There are lots of rules that you are not used to such as weight and fitness standards. One unique thing about military service is the camaraderie that is hard to duplicate in the civilian workplace. Good Luck!!
- Q:what is an electrical ark?
- *An electric arc is an electrical breakdown of a gas which produces an ongoing plasma discharge, resulting from a current flowing through normally nonconductive media such as air. A synonym is arc discharge. Undesired or unintended electric arcing can have detrimental effects on electric power transmission and distribution systems and electronic equipment. Devices which may cause arcing include switches, circuit breakers, relay contacts, fuses and poor cable terminations. When an inductive circuit is switched off the current cannot instantaneously jump to zero; a transient arc will be formed across the separating contacts. Switching devices susceptible to arcing are normally designed to contain and extinguish an arc, and snubber circuits can supply a path for transient currents, preventing arcing. If a circuit has enough current and voltage to sustain an arc formed outside of a switching device, the arc can cause damage to equipment such as melting of conductors, destruction of insulation, and fire. An arc flash describes an explosive electrical event that presents a hazard to people and equipment. *An arc-fault occurs when loose or corroded connections make intermittent contact and causes sparking or arcing between the connections. This translates into heat, which will break down the insulation of the wire and can be the trigger for an electrical fire. Unlike a short circuit, that is a hot wire coming into contact with a ground or neutral wire, arcing may not trip the circuit breaker. If you’ve ever heard a switch buzzing, hissing, or popping, you’ll know what I’m talking about. In order to protect your home, an arc-fault circuit interrupter can be used to detect just such a problem.
- Q:how can i prevent dust from gettingin my electrical equipment?
- You could turn your Living room into a clean room, and put on a bunny suit every time you go into it!
- Q:Is there a universal definition of electrical continuity, in terms of maximum ohms for the circuit?
- The definition of electrical continuity is that the current will be closed by electrons and molecules. The ohms, is the resistance to the circut being closed completely, usually determined by a nominal factor in communication and audio equipment. 25 ohms is a high resistance. In other words, 4 ohm speakers will be almost twice as loud with the same applied volume than 8 ohm speakers. So your 25 ohm measurement is taking out most of the current. You are creating the resistance to the 100% continuity by 25 ohms. Ted Taff money911.ws
- Q:Is electrical engineering a good career?
- EE is VERY hard. But it's a good career if you can cut it.
- Q:question on router positioning?
- It can indeed. Moreover, adjusting your router position actually increases or decreases your wireless signal. Your wireless signal strength has a large bearing on your browsing speed. However, an inch or two should make little to no difference. But dont rule it out.
- Q:What would happen if the fire sprinklers at my school go off.?
- It might make the computers short out, and possibly a fire. The school would most likely just turn off the electricity to the school. I wouldn't make them go off if I were you though.
- Q:If a neighbour is using equipment to interfere with your FM radio (one particular channel) is it detectable?
- Most electrical or electronic equipment is governed by a user honesty system where if the interfere with other equipment they are required to fix it. Especially if it is ham radio or CB radio. If it is a sewing machine or other home electrical item ring your communications dept. and they will take care of it. Sewing machines can be quite noisy as far as signals and interference go. As far as prosecution is concerned, that won't be up to you. The relevant dept will make that call based on what sort of equipment they are using. I think you should find out which dept. is in charge of radio signals and the like and talk to them. Good luck VK3FMPB
We have been awarded and certified with ISO9001, 2008, CE, KC, GS, CUL, EMC, SAA, IP67, IP68, RoHS. From know-how research and development, structure design and validation, material selection, quality testing to trial and batch production, the product of the company undergoes a series of standard and rigorous control procedures in order to assure the quality for every piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
9.00% Central America
9.00% North America
8.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range