FY015 Linear Actuator
1) Used in car light
2) Connect to the battery directly
3) 120mm stroke, 12v DC power
4) CE, RoHS
Specifications of FY015 Linear Actuator:
Name: Linear Actuator
Input Voltage: 12V DC
Max Load Capacity: 2000N
Max Speed: 8mm/s
Standard Stroke: 120mm
Min Install Dimension Stroke: +260mm (Option)
Limit Switches: Inner
Type of duty: S2-10min
Operation Temperature: -26 Centigrade ~ 65 Centigrade
Noise:<50dB (full load)
Protection Class: IP54
- Q:Can you connect an electrical equipment requiring 220-240V to an outlet producing 110V?
- Yes, if the power it needs does not exceed what a 120V 15 or 20A circuit can provide, and you can get a transformer with adequate capacity to power the applaince.
- Q:Can I modify my UPS to work with a different Ah battery?
- Q:Need explanation of a Riser Room in electrical distribution?
- A riser room is where the electrical distribution equipment ( Switchgears and Panels) that supplies the electrical systems of the building is located. Electrical conduits that feed the various equipment, A/C units and sub panels and fire pumps originate here.
- Q:Electrical distribution systems?
- All equipment should get supply voltage same.So we have to connect all in parallel But to complete the circuit, we need Phase and neutral Bulbs, fans, washing machines, fridges are connected in parallel
- Q:what is the difference btwn an electrical engineer and a Mechanical engineer?
- I am studying Mechatronic it's a mix of both. You need C for sure as an electrical engineer.
- Q:My US 120V TV and stereo aren't working in 220 Amsterdam using 3000W transformers bought in US. Why?
- I think the transformer is faulty. From my experience whether 50Hz or 60Hz power supply is ok for the TV. BTW did u press the on button on the TV or CH+/- button to switch on ?? ----just joking. To me everything seems ok except the transformer check if it is damaged
- Q:help! Hurry! I think that a secret spy is spying on me at the work place! What do I do?
- They are looking at you, ok. and they've put software on your computer which monitors which web sites you go to, ok. They're monitoring your productivity by the number of keystrokes you type, ok. They're also monitoring your phone and even have a camera so they can record your eye movements on your computer screen, ok. They've put cameras in your plants, in your desk, in your filing cabinet and your headset so they can see EVERYTHING you're doing, ok. They're in the closets, the breakroom and the lunchroom, ok. They're in your headphones, ok. They've even planted a small camera just inside your urethra so they can tell if you're taking too many bathroom breaks and so they can see just exactly what you're doing when you're inside the bathroom stall, ok. You're screwed, ok.
- Q:Is an Electrical MOS such as electrician or electrical power production in (high)demand on all(or most) bases?
- Army MOS 21P (Prime Power Production) is in high demand. Depends on what your duty station of choice is 90% of those with the 21P MOS are assigned between 4 different posts.
- Q:Hi all , I'm creating an Inventory system .?
- You need multiple tables. Using int() auto_increment primary keys for linking each section of data you want something like : stock_codes ( id int(6) primary key auto_increment, stock_code varchar(45) unique key, stock_description varchar(45), stock_qty int(6), suppler_id int(6) ) stock_movement ( id int(6) primary key auto_increment, in_date date, out_date date, moved_qty int(6), stock_id int(6), ) It helps to have tables of suppliers details, client details, sales person details, department details etc. If items have possible alternative suppliers you dump the supplier_id from the stock codes and use a link table for the stock id and supplier id to identify each inward transaction. Add tables for any additional information using links from the other tables to co-ordinate the data.
- Q:Can I use American electrical equipment in Ireland??
- In America: 110V 60Hz in Ireland 240V 50Hz. Don't just plug in there. See first if it ranges from 110-240 V and it accepts 50 - 60 Hz.
Our company owns several automatic production lines and enough experience in the production and research of linear actuators and controllers. Our products are popularized in many occasions when need to be implemented with rectilinear motion such as electrical nursing beds, operational beds, traction beds, massage chairs, dental chairs, electrical sofas and show-cases. These products can adjust heights, move between front and behind, as well as angle change, which take the place of gas springs as well as AC decelerators.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% Southern Europe
20.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Mid East
||Verification of RoHS Compliance; EC Ceritificate of
Conformity -- LVD; EC Certificate of Conformity
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
||OEM Service Offered