Detailed Product Description
- Input Voltage: 170-250V
- Output Voltage: 2-15V
- Output Power: 5.2W
- Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Output Current: 350MA
- Standard: CE&ROHS
- Color: White
- Material: Plastic
- Price: Factory direct price
- Strong point: Low cost
- Style: Modern
- MOQ: 1pcs
- Maket: Europe&Australia and others
- Quality: High reliability
1.Indoor LED Power Supply
·Small size,High efficiency,High reliability,Long lifetime;
·Working temperature -25~+40°C
·Low standby power,min to 0.3W;
·Start delay design,which can reduce the starting current when multiple simulatance start;
·CE certifide,ROHS compliant;
·Low output ripple moises.
- Q:energy interaction?
- You need extreem controle to keep thie on only one of the deciest.
- Q:How do you check the terminal tempereture of a certain electrical switchgear?
- At the utility I worked at for 35 years they started using sophisticated Infra Red temperature over 10 years ago. This equipment is extremely accurate up to 100 feet and has a screen that you can view in detail where the heat is being developed.It also has a built in camera so any problems can be shown to others.This equipment is used mainly in high voltage electrical substations.
- Q:how much would it cost me to buy a crab boat so I can go crabfish for a living?
- Not as simple as asking crab fishing folk! For starter they are not going to help a rival start up! And you will need to apply for a commercial licence which cost a small fortune each and every year! Then there is the insurance of the Boat Equipment and crew! The crab handling equipment needed to commercially deal in crabs which will be based on the land alone with the building or buildings to house it! You crew will expect to be paid whether you're catching crabs or not! So unless you have extremly deep pockets you will not get off the ground or dock! Then to add more joy to this if you have as I guess no experience whatsoever. You will swiftly go bankrupt in under a year! If you do not know the crab grounds then you stand no chance whatsoever of making a penny! You can not just go and poach on others fishing grounds of you will find your boat sitting on the bottom of the sea!
- Q:Building a motor car?
- i'll tell you my Electrical point of view, you need to calculate the maximum load, and speed and choose the rating of the DC motor, and of course you need to design a driving circuit to control the speed of the motor, u need a gear to reduce the speed of the motor and get higher torque, that's so difficult for you look for something easier :P
- Q:Are surge protectors really necessary?
- it somewhat is going to already be equipped into the computing gadget. besides the shown fact that, you do no longer want a $one hundred surge protector, computing gadget shops have many for below $20 (or hardware shops). attempt there first, it wouldnt harm to have extra advantageous protection.
- Q:How do u protect a 220-volt equipment from getting destroyed by electrical voltage fluctuations?
- Best thing to do is use a surge protector and if the equipment is costly enough use one voltage stabiliser/CVT/UPS in addition.
- Q:Can you proof read my resume I just wrote ?
- Q:Computer Help?
- Yeah, I would be surprised to see it sell for more than 400 on OKorder.
- Q:circuit breaker? in electrical board?
- something doesn't sound right. all the lights on one circuit? and also only a 6 amp breaker? i would think it should be at least a 15 amp breaker. get an electrician in to check it out for you.
- Q:What does an electrical engineer do?
- Engineering is all pretty much the same, regardless of what one builds. Consider mechanical engineering. One can either build cars or fix cars. Being able to design engines takes a master's degree at least. Fixing cars can be something done with a trade school Associates degree. This is basically the difference between electricians and electrical engineers. Obviously there are many more jobs for the electricians. There is commercial contracting or residential service or any combination of the two. Of course, you will spend your career wiring circuit breakers and very little else. To get an idea of what an actual electrical design engineer does, take apart anything electrical. All those little chips are entire circuit boards. The little metal legs are power inputs and signal inputs/outputs. Larger circuits are built up from the chips. One has to be able to read the data sheet on the chip and then be able to build a circuit around it. This is far more complicated than replacing blown fuses and explains why design engineers need masters degrees or (preferably) PHD's. If you like building things and are comitted enough to endure the many semesters of math and physics required (besides the electrical engineering itself) then design engineering is going to be both enjoyable and very profitable. Of course, becomming a technician first and then furthering one's education is another route to becomming an actual designer. Remember, besides science, economics is also an issue and education is incredibly expensive in America because people refuse to fund affordable public education with tax increases.
We have been awarded and certified with ISO9001, 2008, CE, KC, GS, CUL, EMC, SAA, IP67, IP68, RoHS. From know-how research and development, structure design and validation, material selection, quality testing to trial and batch production, the product of the company undergoes a series of standard and rigorous control procedures in order to assure the quality for every piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
9.00% Central America
9.00% North America
8.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range