1. Outdoor waterproof LED POWER SUPPLY
Maximum Output Power(W)
AC 2KV/3mA 3S
Input: VDE three-core 0.75 Square Circular Axes 20cm;
Output: VDE two-core 0.75 Square Circular Axes 20cm
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The transformer of the lighting circuit is a step-down transformer (general input 10kv., 220V). The first coil of the autotransformer is shared and connected together
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- Isolated transformer, once 380V or 220V, two voltage, 36V, 24V, 12V, several categories, do not allow the use of autotransformer.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- But in many cases, such as mines and machinery, the voltage is too high and unsafe. The lighting transformer is then used to reduce the voltage to the so-called "safety voltage""
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- If you share a power line, you must calculate the current and select the appropriate wire to ensure normal pressure drop and safe use.
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- How many transformers should be used in the lighting of the 36V transformer, which should be chosen according to the power required. The greater the load (power), the greater the power to select the transformer.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- Capacity of power transformer is the basic equipment for a total capacity of [kW] (maximum power consumption rate by a / X100 capacity) divided by the power load [%] value for benchmarking.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- The load capacity of the transformer is 70% of its nominal power, so it is concluded that the transformer you provide can drive the 3.5KVA 36V lighting appliance (which is used in normal condition and environment)
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The power supply system in three-phase four line zero line is broken, the breakpoint of the single-phase circuit (220V) electrical burn by voltage to 380V. I met, the incandescent lamp suddenly particularly bright then the blow up of internal fuse TV has burned out. So in the three-phase four wire power supply system zero line asked to do repeat grounding in households is the reason.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhuhai, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range