1. Outdoor waterproof LED POWER SUPPLY
Maximum Output Power(W)
AC 2KV/3mA 3S
Input: VDE three-core 0.75 Square Circular Axes 20cm;
Output: VDE two-core 0.75 Square Circular Axes 20cm
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- The bulb is used in the two luminescence tube combined type lamp holder, the calculation process is very complex. Different combinations, the secondary voltage is different. Because it is a DC ignition, but also consider the efficiency of rectification, but the total power is constant.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 1) a lamp shall be installed at the highest and lowest point 0.5m away from the hoistway, and a light shall be installed at intervals not exceeding 7m, and a control switch shall be installed in the engine room and the bottom pit respectively;2) the lighting power supply for car top and hoistway shall be 36V; when 220V is adopted, the residual current action protector shall be installed;3) there is no lighting device for a closed well road with sufficient lighting conditions around the hoistway.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The lighting circuit mostly 3 phase unbalanced load, there will be zero drift, zero if the transformer line is broken, part of the lighting circuit to form a series of equipment in the case of two-phase circuit, circuit voltage is decreased and the lighting brightness is not enough, circuit voltage increases, the lamp burned;
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- The quality of transformer itself, coupling coefficient, overload capacity, as well as the impact current of the bulb, the cold resistance of the filament and the starting factor at the same time, it is better to choose the 400VA transformer.
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- General digital multimeter has a capacitor (some of the files with a million capacitance test table of Jack, some use pen)
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- The load capacity of the transformer is 70% of its nominal power, so it is concluded that the transformer you provide can drive the 3.5KVA 36V lighting appliance (which is used in normal condition and environment)
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Today's lighting products, regardless of the control system or the electronic power system itself, contain many semiconductorsComponents such as rectifier diodes, transistors, integrated circuits, LED, and so on. Semiconductor components are susceptible to staticElectrical damage, the two side of the power transformer grounding, help to produce a variety of factors, high pressure, residual static electricityDrain to avoid static electricity on the main circuit, to ensure product life.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- In addition, can be rated power supply voltage of not more than 1000V AC circuit, as a machine tool and mechanical equipment control power, work lighting and signal light power supply, can also be used as a small power supply!
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- But in many cases, such as mines and machinery, the voltage is too high and unsafe. The lighting transformer is then used to reduce the voltage to the so-called "safety voltage""
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- There is only bus in the substation, and the station is connected with the transformer from the bus. If there is no electricity even in the bus, then the substation should not be considered active.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhuhai, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range