Short circiut protection :automatic recovery
Operating Temperature : 0 to 40 Centigrate
Cooling : air convection
humidity :20 present to 90 present RH
storage temperature : -20 centigrade to 80 centigrate
1.Working Temp: -10°C-50°C; Humidity: 15%-85%RH
2.Shortage Temp: -20°C-70°C; Humidity: 20%-90%RH
PE plastic bag + White box+carton for portable power adapter desktop
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- Depending on your load capacity, primary voltage, site reservation, etc.. For example, 3.6KW lighting, with 4KVA transformers, the primary side 380V with 2.5 square (copper wire) enough, two times the side of 25 square.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- See whether the lamp power saving, can not see whether it has a transformer, but to see the light efficiency of the lamp, that is, the ratio of light flux to power!Popular speaking, that is, spend the same electricity to see who sends more light!So, when comparing, ask what the light is, then judge again!The luminous efficiency unit is LM/W
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- There are two cases. One is the general factories and mines, and the low voltage is three-phase four wire system, and the neutral point is directly grounded. Between the phase line and the zero line is 220V, which can be connected with the illumination load.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- It is not easy to control, the power and lighting and electricity; if the transformer capacity is small, and relatively large power equipment start frequently, voltage stability will be poor, the lamp brightness will fluctuate dramatically, have effect on visual acuity. But as long as the design is reasonable, it has little effect.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- 220V/36V or 24V isolation transformer. Double winding, high and low voltage coils, not connected.
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- AC circuit transformer for lighting lamp is suitable for 50-60Hz, is the power supply with safety shell low-voltage safety lights, can choose 220V or 380V power supply input voltage: 0V, 220V, 380V, 0V, 6.3V, output voltage: 12V, 24V, 36V.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 1) a lamp shall be installed at the highest and lowest point 0.5m away from the hoistway, and a light shall be installed at intervals not exceeding 7m, and a control switch shall be installed in the engine room and the bottom pit respectively;2) the lighting power supply for car top and hoistway shall be 36V; when 220V is adopted, the residual current action protector shall be installed;3) there is no lighting device for a closed well road with sufficient lighting conditions around the hoistway.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Illumination transformer: usually refers to the secondary output voltage for the safety voltage 24V - 36V, only for special lighting power supply using voltage converter.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The main and auxiliary coils of the autotransformer have common parts. Once the short-circuit is made, the lighting circuit is directly connected with the high voltage circuit, which is very dangerous
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- First look at this light. 24V100W, this specification is common in the headlights of large trucks, filled with inert gas, known as the small sun. Its power comes from a generator or battery, and is lit by alternating current or direct current.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable to guarantee all of our customers' requirement. CE,RoHS,SAA,C-Tick,MEPS,UL,PSE,KC and ISO 9001 certifications could be offered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;CE; RoHS; SAA; C-tick; MEPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average