Universal Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
Safety: UL/cUL/TUV/GS/CE/CCC compliance
High efficiency & low power consumption
Short Circuit Protection
Over Current Protection
Over Voltage Protection
Light Weight & Compact
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ +40
Storage Temperature: -40 ~+70
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH Non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH Non-condensing
Dimensions: 69mm (L)*27mm (W)*38mm (H)
AC Input Plug: European 2 round pin, or US 2 flat pin optional
Output plug: optional
Output Load Voltage (V)
Max. Load Current (A)
XX-represent rated output power
1 piece per plastic bag + inner box
CTN Dimension: 50(L)*24(W)*34(H)CMOutput Specifications:
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- 380V-220V/36V transformers, commonly known as safety transformers or line transformers, are mainly used for lighting in shop equipment and mobile lighting for inspection and maintenance. Their power is 50W, 100W, 200W, 300W., and their line size is determined by power!
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- With a light bulb with 4KVA load, the premise of the distance can be Mrs. face light bulb, dark can light the best load, 3KVA bulb brightness
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- First look at this lamp,.24V100W, this specification is common in the headlights of large trucks, filled with inert gas, known as the small sunThe power supply comes from the generator or battery, and the mode of operation is to ignite by alternating current and direct current. In comparison with the power supply of the transformer, the method of alternating current ignition is better to save the cost and reduce the cost
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- A control transformer is a low voltage appliance, usually used as a power supply or part of a lighting for the control of electrical equipment such as machine tools. There are usually two different voltage outputs,
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- Is that the kind of 220V change 36V ah, if it is that kind of thing, I think it should be for security reasons. After all, 36V is a safe voltage. The damage to humans is slightly smaller than that of 220V.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- What you think? Your light is 220V, right. Over 36V, it's better not to live with electricity unless there is good protection
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The structure of the electric welding machine is different from that of the transformer, and the magnetic gap of the iron core can be adjusted so that the welding current can be changed. In addition, the output voltage of the welder is also soft
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
We have a strict quality control and guarantee system and have been ISO9001:2000 certified. All our main products have obtained CE approvals of the European Union approvals of Chinese Quality Certification Center. Besides, we also carry out the international authoritative certifications.We commit to supply high quality products and competitive prices to our customers with professional technologies and top-ranking services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;GS;TUV
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range