12W 350mA Dimmable LED Power Supply For High Power LED Lighting Source
Input range from 120Vac +/- 6%
Work with leading edge and trailing edge dimmers
With power factor correction function:PF>0.9
Compact,lightweight in plastic case
Designed for indoor application
Protections:short-circuit/over load/over heat and auto-reset
2 years warranty
Less than 20% at full load
Max inrush current
1. Standard light switches
2. Triac based incandescent dimmers(Standard phase-leading edge)
3. Electronic low voltage dimmers(Reverse phase-trailing edge)
Rated current range
Hope up time
Half cycle minimum at 120VAC and 80% of rated
-20°C to + 50°C full load
20%-90% RH non-condensing
-20°C to + 80°C 20%-90% RH
-25°C at 120Vac
>100000 hours at full load and 25°C ambient conditions
UL, Cul 1310 class2, FCC PART15 CALSS B
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- To 30VA/ square meters, the transformer needs 30KVA, with two 120 square copper wire. Specific should be used to determine the total power of the lighting transformer.
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- No matter how many volts the output / input voltage of the transformer is, the size and the amount of the core of the transformer, the wire diameter of the winding lead and the lead thickness must be determined by the transformer capacity. Example: input 220V, output 36V load is 36v/40w light bulb 6, so the primary needs 0.72, secondary use 1.81 diameter enameled wire winding system. The transformer capacity is about 250VA.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- In some factories and mines (such as power plants), in order to supply power reliability, the power system is grounded in a three-phase, ungrounded, or neutral manner. In this way, the transformer must be connected to a neutral grounding type with a special transformer to supply power to the lighting.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Generally, the power of the transformer is the apparent power, and the light bulb is the active power, and the power matching is taken into account.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The main and auxiliary coils of the autotransformer have common parts. Once the short-circuit is made, the lighting circuit is directly connected with the high voltage circuit, which is very dangerous
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Single-phase transformer two side lighting to the ground, on the one hand is the lighting products now contain many semiconductor devices such as diodes, transistors, integrated circuits, semiconductor devices vulnerable to electrostatic damage, two side grounding contributes to the surge pressure factors produced by residual electrostatic discharge stay in the main circuit, avoid electrostatic protection, product life. In the 21 aspect, there is distributed capacitance between the two side and the primary side of the power transformer, and the high frequency surge disturbance caused by the primary side current source will directly enter the two side to the main circuit through the distributed capacitor. These unnecessary high frequency interference may jump into the sensitive signal source, make the control system malfunction, and the two side grounding of the power transformer can eliminate most of the undesirable effects of the distributed capacitance.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- In view of the power [kVA] conversion of each load, multiplied by the amount of consumption, according to the importance of the load, equipment location, voltage statistics, set the load line and load place of plastic case transformer capacity and its connection position. The future load power equipment shall be judged on the basis of prior installation or consideration of the economy in terms of equipment addition, installation, etc..
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The no-load voltage is higher (about 70~90 V), the arc can be smoothly started, and the voltage will be reduced to about 30 V when welding.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- By formula: P=UI COSAThat is, the transformer capacity is S=UI=5KVAHow big is the COSA?. Look, what kind of illuminator do you use?. Usually take 0.8-0.9It can be calculated that P is about 4KW-4.5KW (general lighting)
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- The quality of transformer itself, coupling coefficient, overload capacity, as well as the impact current of the bulb, the cold resistance of the filament and the starting factor at the same time, it is better to choose the 400VA transformer.
We strive to be creative and responsive to our customers' needs, which in turn help strengthen our competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
We never stop pushing ourselves to be more professional and excellent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 0.36%
South America 1.26%
Eastern Europe 0.36%
Western Europe 1.41%
Central America 6.22%
Northern Europe 0.36%
Southern Europe 1.41%
Domestic Market 88.62%
||TUV; Business License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range