9w Led Driver
Input Voltage(V AC)
50000H,AT tc max
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- If there is no painting can be used with a diode symbol file (measuring probe connected to the capacitor to hear a sound if the table does not ring at the table and then the general display is 1, then the pen on the emergence of the phenomenon that the capacitance is still good. If one table has been ringing that received the capacitor capacitor breakdown is broken)
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- But in many cases, such as mines and machinery, the voltage is too high and unsafe. The lighting transformer is then used to reduce the voltage to the so-called "safety voltage""
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- Special transformer power transformer (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, transformer, audio, mine variable frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, impact power transformer, reactor, mutual inductor etc.) circuit with T symbol number. For example: T01, T201 etc.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Generally, the power of the transformer is the apparent power, and the light bulb is the active power, and the power matching is taken into account.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- It is not easy to control, the power and lighting and electricity; if the transformer capacity is small, and relatively large power equipment start frequently, voltage stability will be poor, the lamp brightness will fluctuate dramatically, have effect on visual acuity. But as long as the design is reasonable, it has little effect.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- 220V/36V or 24V isolation transformer. Double winding, high and low voltage coils, not connected.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- A control transformer is a low voltage appliance, usually used as a power supply or part of a lighting for the control of electrical equipment such as machine tools. There are usually two different voltage outputs,
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- It is widely used in the electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, in the machine tool and the mechanical equipment, the control power of the general electric circuit, the use of the power supply of the safety lighting indicator lamp.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The no-load voltage is higher (about 70~90 V), the arc can be smoothly started, and the voltage will be reduced to about 30 V when welding.
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- The bulb adopts a luminous two stage tube combined lamp holder, and the calculation process is very complicated. The secondary voltage is different in different combinations. Because it is a direct current ignition, but also consider the efficiency of its rectifier, but the total power is unchanged.
We hold the service idea of "high beginning and high standard", in order to get rid of the condition of low level competition. We promise that our products are always advanced, steady, and long-lasting. We will keep up the product value and realized clients' dream by
consistent innovation. We will absorb the latest research outputs, and keep an open mind to study from top enterprises. On the basis of independence, we strongly believe that we can become a new bright star through perseverance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10.00%
South America 2.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Mid East 2.00%
Eastern Asia 1.00%
Western Europe 40.00%
Southern Europe 5.00%
||ETL; C-tick; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range