Constant Current LED Driver
O/P: 3 options below
Model No. LD035H-CU14024-15 for DC12-24V 1400mA 33.6W Max
Model No. LD035H-CU10532-15 for DC21-32V 1050mA 33.6W Max
Model No. LD035H-CU07048-15 for DC25-48V 700mA 33.6W Max
Waterproof packaging:IP65 for dry location and wet location
Dimension: 130L*45W*35 Hmm
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The main and auxiliary coils of the autotransformer have common parts. Once the short-circuit is made, the lighting circuit is directly connected with the high voltage circuit, which is very dangerous
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- The transformer (Transformer) principle should change the AC voltage of the primary coil, the main component of the device level by using electromagnetic coil core (core) main functions: voltage transformation, current transformer, impedance converter, isolation, voltage regulator
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Illumination transformer: usually refers to the secondary output voltage for the safety voltage 24V - 36V, only for special lighting power supply using voltage converter.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The structure of the electric welding machine is different from that of the transformer, and the magnetic gap of the iron core can be adjusted so that the welding current can be changed. In addition, the output voltage of the welder is also soft
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- Early European countries used in the power industry, widely used in the electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, machine tools and machinery equipment general circuit control power supply, safety lighting and indicator light power supply.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- The load capacity of the transformer is 70% of its nominal power, so it is concluded that the transformer you provide can drive the 3.5KVA 36V lighting appliance (which is used in normal condition and environment)
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 1) a lamp shall be installed at the highest and lowest point 0.5m away from the hoistway, and a light shall be installed at intervals not exceeding 7m, and a control switch shall be installed in the engine room and the bottom pit respectively;2) the lighting power supply for car top and hoistway shall be 36V; when 220V is adopted, the residual current action protector shall be installed;3) there is no lighting device for a closed well road with sufficient lighting conditions around the hoistway.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- The lighting voltage is 36 and 12V, the signal lamp is 6V, the control winding is 127, 110V, the one or two insulation, and the two one is grounded.Simple lighting transformers, the two voltage is not so diverse.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- A set of coils in a autotransformer having one tap that does not function as a barrier. Or, the two sets of coils are attached.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The zero line is connected to the transformer neutral point of transformer, three FireWire for its voltage is 220 volts, according to regulations, the total can not take the zero line fuse, switch, because once the zero line is disconnected, the rest of the line will no longer be a neutral line, into the use of electrical appliances connected to two the conductor, according to the characteristics of series circuit, each phase with electrical voltage, on load distribution, change the original load smaller which phase by using electrical appliances, will damage due to excessive voltage.
We strive to be creative and responsive to our customers' needs, which in turn help strengthen our competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
We never stop pushing ourselves to be more professional and excellent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 0.36%
South America 1.26%
Eastern Europe 0.36%
Western Europe 1.41%
Central America 6.22%
Northern Europe 0.36%
Southern Europe 1.41%
Domestic Market 88.62%
||TUV; Business License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range