1.unbreakable and recycle material
2.security features with flame retardant and smooth surface
3.high impact strength with good light transmission
4.can change any color according to customers
5.can be used for a long time
aluminum plate dimension
hide light beads
lighting diffusion PC
one step injection
hide light beads
see light beads
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- In some factories and mines (such as power plants), in order to supply power reliability, the power system is grounded in a three-phase, ungrounded, or neutral manner. In this way, the transformer must be connected to a neutral grounding type with a special transformer to supply power to the lighting.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- If you share a power line, you must calculate the current and select the appropriate wire to ensure normal pressure drop and safe use.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- Early European countries used in the power industry, widely used in the electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, machine tools and machinery equipment general circuit control power supply, safety lighting and indicator light power supply.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- A control transformer is a low voltage appliance, usually used as a power supply or part of a lighting for the control of electrical equipment such as machine tools. There are usually two different voltage outputs,
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- Secondary current =5000VA/220=22A, you can select the 32A leakage protection switch.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- In the three-phase transformer, the neutral point of the three-phase transformer and the metal case are always reliably connected, and the utility model has the advantages of reliable grounding, both working grounding, protection and earthing, and protection of personal safety and equipment safety.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The power supply system in three-phase four line zero line is broken, the breakpoint of the single-phase circuit (220V) electrical burn by voltage to 380V. I met, the incandescent lamp suddenly particularly bright then the blow up of internal fuse TV has burned out. So in the three-phase four wire power supply system zero line asked to do repeat grounding in households is the reason.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer is provided with two windings respectively as input and output (primary) winding (secondary) winding, and between the two windings are insulated from each other, only through the magnetic connection to the power supply, which is the secondary winding and the earth does not constitute a loop, if the use of additional electrical insulation, it should be safety isolating transformer.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- The previous elevator hoistway lighting required the 36V safety voltage, and you can see how many power lamps are required for the hoistway, and select the transformer
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- Corresponding to the transformer power supply, in order to save costs and reduce costs, the choice of AC ignition method is better. Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1. The 3 *100W=300W is the capacity of the required transformer
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Huizhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range