Pure Sine wave Out UPS Inverter
Sinusoidal (utility or generator)
220v/230v/230Vac or 100v,110v,120v
50Hz/ 60Hz (Auto detection)
Pure Sine wave
0-15.7 Vdc (can operate with 0V battery)
RJ11 (Used for factory testing. No customer interface available)
Compliance with UL458
FCC, CLASS A
EN50091-2, CLASS A
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- But in many cases, such as mines and machinery, the voltage is too high and unsafe. The lighting transformer is then used to reduce the voltage to the so-called "safety voltage""
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Illumination transformer: usually refers to the secondary output voltage for the safety voltage 24V - 36V, only for special lighting power supply using voltage converter.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Generally, the power of the transformer is the apparent power, and the light bulb is the active power, and the power matching is taken into account.
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- No matter how many volts the output / input voltage of the transformer is, the size and the amount of the core of the transformer, the wire diameter of the winding lead and the lead thickness must be determined by the transformer capacity. Example: input 220V, output 36V load is 36v/40w light bulb 6, so the primary needs 0.72, secondary use 1.81 diameter enameled wire winding system. The transformer capacity is about 250VA.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- An isolated transformer is a transformer that is electrically isolated from an input winding and an output winding. The isolated transformer is used to avoid accidental touching of the charged body at the same time, and the isolation of the transformer is to isolate the current of the former side winding coil.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- Transformer (Transformer) is a device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to change AC voltage. The main components are primary coil, secondary coil and iron core (magnetic core). The main functions are voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance transformation, isolation, voltage stabilization (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to use can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine, variable audio transformers, intermediate frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, the impact of electronic transformer, reactor, transformer etc.). Circuit symbols are often used as the beginning of numbers. Examples: T01, T201, T, etc..
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- As long as the capacity of the transformer is enough, the voltage fluctuation of the line will be sure to occur when the high power equipment is started. Such fluctuations do not have much impact on the lighting.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- In principle and construction, there is no difference between the two.The only difference is that the secondary coil output voltage is different.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The power supply system in three-phase four line zero line is broken, the breakpoint of the single-phase circuit (220V) electrical burn by voltage to 380V. I met, the incandescent lamp suddenly particularly bright then the blow up of internal fuse TV has burned out. So in the three-phase four wire power supply system zero line asked to do repeat grounding in households is the reason.
We have co-operative partner throughout the world including USA, Europe, South America, South Africa, Middle Eastern, India, Turkey, Pakistan, Iran and so on .We offer wide range quality products either from our own standard range or customer-made to your specifications.if you have interesting, please kindly contact us!
We will provide our good quality products and best services to you!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||9.09% North America
9.09% South America
9.09% Eastern Europe
9.09% Southeast Asia
9.09% Mid East
9.09% Eastern Asia
9.09% Western Europe
9.09% Southern Europe
9.09% South Asia
||UPS CE UG/UX 1K; UPS CE (UG/UX) 2/3K; standards organisation of nigeria soncap; Soncap UX6K
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average