1. Designed & engineered in Switzerland
2. Get connected in over 150 countries worldwide
3. CE,VDE,ROHS,ISO9001 certification
4. Power rating at 220 V - 1300 W / 110 V - 650 W
6. Lifetime warranty
7. Safe usage and favorable
8. Other types as following
we sincerely hope our hardworking, our products can service more and more clients from all over the world, so, if you are interested in our products, please don't hesitate to contact us. Fzbonle also accepts ODM and OEM orders!
Looking forward to your reply! we will arrange everything for you.
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- General digital multimeter has a capacitor (some of the files with a million capacitance test table of Jack, some use pen)
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- First of all, make sure your power is too large, but you are not recommended to do so, the cost is too high, the pressure drop is too large, you can raise the voltage to 220V or higher, and then transfer to avoid power losses. If the direct transmission, the power is slightly larger, the line will be very rough, the cost will be very high
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- Special transformer power transformer (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, transformer, audio, mine variable frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, impact power transformer, reactor, mutual inductor etc.) circuit with T symbol number. For example: T01, T201 etc.
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1.3 *100W=300W, is required for the capacity of the transformer.
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- It is widely used in the electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, in the machine tool and the mechanical equipment, the control power of the general electric circuit, the use of the power supply of the safety lighting indicator lamp.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- Is that the kind of 220V change 36V ah, if it is that kind of thing, I think it should be for security reasons. After all, 36V is a safe voltage. The damage to humans is slightly smaller than that of 220V.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Single-phase transformer two side lighting to the ground, on the one hand is the lighting products now contain many semiconductor devices such as diodes, transistors, integrated circuits, semiconductor devices vulnerable to electrostatic damage, two side grounding contributes to the surge pressure factors produced by residual electrostatic discharge stay in the main circuit, avoid electrostatic protection, product life. In the 21 aspect, there is distributed capacitance between the two side and the primary side of the power transformer, and the high frequency surge disturbance caused by the primary side current source will directly enter the two side to the main circuit through the distributed capacitor. These unnecessary high frequency interference may jump into the sensitive signal source, make the control system malfunction, and the two side grounding of the power transformer can eliminate most of the undesirable effects of the distributed capacitance.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- But in fact, consider the total load, the importance, the location of the machine, and the future additional plan, according to the following order.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer load end and the power supply terminal is not connected, is safe, and autotransformer primary winding of a share, it is directly connected with the power supply end of the power, not safety.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- Transformer (Transformer) is a device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to change AC voltage. The main components are primary coil, secondary coil and iron core (magnetic core). The main functions are voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance transformation, isolation, voltage stabilization (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to use can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine, variable audio transformers, intermediate frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, the impact of electronic transformer, reactor, transformer etc.). Circuit symbols are often used as the beginning of numbers. Examples: T01, T201, T, etc..
The potential and technology of this production line is still improving. We will be a leader in this industry relying on good designs, high quality materials and strict production.
Our company tries the best to fulfill the requirements from customers. Your satisfaction is our first aim. Our policy is "high quality is priority and good service is the power of growth". We have set up a complete set of after-sales service system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average