1) 50 - 800mm stroke
2) 12V or 24V DC power
3) Builtin Switch
4) CE,RoHS Certificate
Specifications of FY012 Linear Actuator:
*Name: Linear Actuator
*Input Voltage: 12V or 24V DC
*Max Load Capacity: 4000 / 2000N
*Max Speed: 4mm/s (4000N)---9mm/s (2000N)
*Standard Stroke: 50 - 800mm
*Limit Switches: Inner
*Type of duty: S2-10min
*Operation Temperature: -26 Centigrade ~ 65 Centigrade
*Protection Class: IP43
*Color: White / Black
*Usage: Medical Traction Bed
- Q:what is provision and use of work equipment regulations .?? HELP :)?
- safety features of equipment. electrical connexion. must be earthed so no fires can occur or minimise. equipment must be checked every 6 to 9 mths for any electrical fault. etc
- Q:I would like to put a piece of electrical equipment in my car?
- as was said, 5 volts at 2.5 amps is 12 watts, not 6. But either way, that is a small amount of power for a car battery. Typical batteries have a capacity of about 1000 watt-hours, so the 12 watt load would work for 80 hours, although I'd limit it to well less than 40 for safety. With the engine running, there is no problem, you can run it as long as you want. It's when you have a load of 50 amps or more when you have to worry about a second battery, etc. .
- Q:how to start a small business?
- I'll endorse you to devise an advertisement procedure for your business. In these days establishing a brand new business isn't that enormous undertaking but exact mission is to promote that industry in a greater approach. A trade which has scope to your field. Each time any individual thinks to new industry first he/she should take into account subject (nation, state and target patrons) then make a correct method for brand new industry.
- Q:How to read a Commercial Electrical Service Panel?
- I believe that the sum of the individual service panels can exceed the service capacity of the building just as the sum of the individual circuit breakers in a panel can exceed the capacity of the panel. It is allowable to assume that not every load will be using power at the same time. Near the meter, there should be a master circuit breaker or set of fuses that determine the ampere rating of the service to the building. In a large industrial facility, that location may accessible only to qualified personnel, and you may need to ask a qualified person to give you a description. You should state the voltage, number of phases and current or KVA available at the meter location. For a large facility, you may want to itemize the ratings of panels serving major spaces and/or verify that all major spaces have the same voltage and number of phases available. For large industrial facilities, you should also determine if the utility or the customer owns major outdoor electrical equipment that is on the property.
- Q:Gas / Electric hybrid - electrical accessories?
- 1 Yes there is a seperate battery for auxillaries and a seperate battery that runs the electric motor/charger. 2 the alternator that runs the auxillaries is a normal 60 to 90 watt unit. It cannot charge the batteries that drive the car. 3 no differant than addind to a regular car.
- Q:examples where insulators and conductors are used on electrical equipment?
- insulators are used on wires and places you don't want electricity to flow conductors are used in circuit boards and almost every electrical component. conductors are used to carry the flow of electricity.
- Q:what it will be the best name for a business that will sell equipments?
- how about Workers Supply Unlimited?
- Q:Protecting my electronic equipment from power surges?
- The adapter is barely a DC skill converter. the only difficulty you're risk-free against is a skill loss or dip and that may not through adapter, that's through battery being energetic each and every of the time. there is a few marginal risk-free practices on your laptop for surges and spikes yet back, that's by using your battery that could bite the bullet itself.
- Q:Can you really save money by unplugging electrical equipment?
- very much so! For every Little bit of inconvenience to disconnect every electrical component you can think of, will benefit you greatly. i had a surveyer come out to determine why my light bill was so much and he disclosed just that, too many things plugged in that I don't immediately need. In fact, I have a clean air machine as well and he said they pull more electricity than many other components, nor does a ceiling fan. But one last bit of info. is anything that has a light on it when not in use is drawing electric currents.
- Q:humidity in spacecraft?
- Humidity must be controlled on spacecraft. If the humidity is too high, then cold parts of the ship will experience condensation. If the condensation occurs on electrical equipment, there could be a short circuit. If the humidity is too low, then the astronauts will get dry skin and be uncomfortable. But it is probably better to err on the low side.
Our company owns several automatic production lines and enough experience in the production and research of linear actuators and controllers. Our products are popularized in many occasions when need to be implemented with rectilinear motion such as electrical nursing beds, operational beds, traction beds, massage chairs, dental chairs, electrical sofas and show-cases. These products can adjust heights, move between front and behind, as well as angle change, which take the place of gas springs as well as AC decelerators.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% Southern Europe
20.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Mid East
||Verification of RoHS Compliance; EC Ceritificate of
Conformity -- LVD; EC Certificate of Conformity
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
||OEM Service Offered