Information of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
1. We have got the certificates as follows:
3. Surface hardness: more than 60HRC, Core hardness: more than 55HRC.
4. Breakage: Less than 1%
5. Impact toughness: More than 12J/cm2
6. Density: 7.8-7.85g/cm3
7. Impact to broken (times): more than 10000
Application Fields of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
cement plants; power station; mining ore; chemical industries
Chemical Composition of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
Speficaition of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- Now resin sand, coated sand and other processes are also very good surface.
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- 2 improve the crystal structure, enhance the formation and stability of spherical carbon crystal;Forgings are generally stress bearing members, and most of them are made of high strength medium carbon steel (alloy), which is formed by forging and fine crystalline. After the shell is annealed or quenched and tempered, the mechanical properties of the shell are more superior, and it has better strength and better elasticity;Welding materials.
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- To distinguish from the use of materialsForging materials are mainly made of carbon steel and alloy steel of various components, followed by aluminum, magnesium, titanium, copper and their alloys. The original state of the material is rod, ingot, metal powder and liquid metal. The materials needed for casting are mostly metal, wood, fuel, molding materials and so on. In contrast, the forging parts rarely produce dust, harmful gas and noise, etc., and play a more obvious role in environmental protection. Of course, because of this, the price of forged parts on the market is higher than that of castings.
- Q:The casting sand is going on
- Dispersed sand inclusion is common on the surface and subcutaneous of steel castings, often concentrated on the outer surface of the upper box and the inner surface of the lower case, and a few of them are inside the cast steel parts.
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- So we can only watch and ear distinction: 1, see: Iron fracture is rough, showing a bead (for the sake of coarse grain iron), and wrought iron fracture is generally more smooth; if this is a new fracture, but also to see the dark and shiny born iron wrought iron pig iron is bright; the fracture is generally irregular, because it is very brittle, mostly is interrupted, (which is processed, it is very flat and wrought iron) must not be interrupted, mostly by certain way processed separately, so the fracture is generally neat; if the fracture is that is cutting, wrought iron, iron is not cutting; iron surface will not have pores, familiar iron porosity; if a piece of iron is a significant deformation (bending) that is wrought iron because of poor plasticity It doesn't have to be so deformed, it's really bent, or it's broken, or it's obviously cracked, and it doesn't bend very much. There are some details that can not be made clear. It is necessary to have some experience.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Generally cast iron thick place, density is empty, thin place density a little more.
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- If the casting is very small, can be used for fixed magnetic detection machines, of course with fixed magnetic powder the testing machine, the best first contact the manufacturers, because the fixed magnetic particle testing machine belongs to the non-standard equipment, according to the workpiece size, different shape, manufacturing daily inspection and measurement.
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Especially deep hole, and customers to discuss, generally take 0.3-1 degrees is enough
- Q:How to get rid of casting sand inside casting parts?
- Are you saying that in the sand casting cavity? We use the manual blast, he is like a pipe will be automatic shot out of the grit, into the casting cavity, to remove the internal cavity in the purpose of casting sand!
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range