Forged Steel Grinding Balls for Mining Machinery with High Quality
- Loading Port:
- Qingdao Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25M.T. m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 200000M.T./Year m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Features of Forged Steel Grinding Balls for Mining Machinery with High Quality
1). Even high hardness
2). Good wear-resistance
4). High impact value
5). Production Capacity: 100,000mt per year
6). Low price
Applied fields of Forged Steel Grinding Balls for Mining Machinery with High Quality
a) Mines; b) Cement plants;
c) Power stations; d) Chemical industry
Specifications of Forged Steel Grinding Balls for Mining Machinery with High Quality
1) 65Mn Forged grinding ball
C: 0.52-0.65; Si: 0.15-0.37; Mn: 0.6-1.2; S & P: 0.04Max; Cr: 0.25Max
2) B2 Forged grinding ball
C: 0.75-0.90; Si:0.17-0.37; Mn:0.7-0.9; P: 0.035 MAX; S: 0.035MAX; Cr:0.40-0.70.
3) High chrome cast grinding ball
Cr:11-27; C: 2.0-3.0; Si:1.0Max; Mn: 0.5-1.5; S & P:0.10Max;
4) Low chrome cast grinding ball
Cr:1-3; C: 2.2-3.6; Si:1.0Max; Mn: 0.5-1.5; S & P:0.10Max;
5) Medium chrome cast grinding ball
Cr:4-10; C: 2.2-3.6; Si:1.0Max; Mn: 0.5-1.5; S & P:0.10Max;
Package of Forged Steel Grinding Balls for Mining Machinery with High Quality
Steel drums (850kg per drum)
Flexible Container Bags ( 1000kg per bag)
Photos of Forged Steel Grinding Balls for Mining Machinery with High Quality
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
- Q:Why do casting parts have air holes?
- First, from the source, tools, raw material drying, in the process of melting into the reaction gas, another influence is pouring process, such as high temperature solidification gas dissolved too much after not excluded. The method can adjust the pouring temperature properly, control the source of gas (drying and controlling the inoculant, especially the content of magnesium), and add cooling iron to change the solidification mode. It depends on what kind of casting you are. You can't make it clear at once. And molding sand relationship is mainly water content and permeability, brush coating resin content.
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Especially deep hole, and customers to discuss, generally take 0.3-1 degrees is enough
- Q:How to calculate the price of casting parts?
- According to the complexity of the workpiece, material and casting requirements and process yield
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- Like stainless steel casting, duplex stainless steel casting is phosphating, ductile iron gray iron is not required
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining?Please help friends from mechanical classes.There is another problem: in the NC milling plane contour machining, when the rough margin is large, how to deal with.Who can help in time, add 20 reward. Urgently!!
- Personal advice:Because of the large margin, your outline is easy to guarantee;So the key is to consider the assembly and aesthetics of the casting. You have to find the machining criteria;Rough the datum so that it can be machined;After the outline, turn back to the finishing line.If the casting requirement is not high, the benchmark can be directly processed; (not recommended)Over
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- 4, the performance requirements of the steel: whether castings or welding parts, there may be quality defects, but the casting will generally be worse than the weldment.You should be able to make a choice in the end.
- Q:I often see Waixiejiagong drawings, casting, how to distinguish the latheman.
- What you say is the difference between rough drawing and processing drawingThere must be a difference between the rough drawings and the rough ones
- Q:There is a little trace of polishingShock polishing is even worseElectrolysis can not be uneven, there is a slight bump
- Use the vibrator to polish the material: the high aluminum porcelain 4cm (with a polishing agent that has an automatic mending function), you go find this polish,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$100 Million|
|Main Markets||Africa; Mid East;South Asia;Southeast Asia;Eastern Asia;Southern Europe|
|Company Certifications||ISO9001;IS014001 Certificate|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||6-10 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 40,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like