Production Process of
The production of casting steel balls is to melt the waste raw material such as waste steel, waste iron with medium frequency induction furnace. In the process of melting, add suitable amount of precious metal alloys(such as Ferrochrome, ferromanganese, ferro-vanadium ) to the furnace. When the temperature of the molten iron is more than 1550°C and can meet the requirements of the technics,pour the qualified molten iron to steel moulds or steel production line moulds. The content of chrome of high chrome alloy casting steel balls is ≥10.0%, the content of carbon is 1.80%-3.20%. Since the national standards require the HRC≥58, ak≥3.0J/cm2, to up to this hardness, the high chrome balls must be quenched and tempered. After quenched and tempered, the hardness(HRC≥60) is higher, the wear-resistance is more than 2.5 times of forging balls.
Production Technics of
Raw material(waste steel,waste iron,iron alloy)factory inspection→blending→melt→composition inspection→casting→cooling and solidification→demould→clean and polish→inspection→quenching(increase hardness)→hardness inspection→tempering(eliminate stress)→inspection→warehousing
Grinding media ,Grinding ball ,Grinding steel ball, Forged steel ball
low carbon steel AISI 1008-1015
Hardness ( HRC)
grinding media,Grinding powder,
Oily packing in pouch packing,plastic/tin box packing1, 25kg/carton with steel pallet packing
2,25kg/carton without steel pallet packing
3,10kg/box then in wooden case packing
4,250kg/ steel drum packing
or according to customers' requirement
Place of original
Shandong province, China
Within 30 days or confirmed while placing order
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- 3, if you have a file in the hand, can be used to file to see finish can also make a judgment from the file down the iron can also be seen, but this is beyond your request, it can be done in the factory. 4, if placed in the grinder grinding, see iron spark from a judge or iron wrought iron, but this is only to do in the factory. About it, may not be full, but through these methods, generally can distinguish between iron or wrought iron.
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- What kind of work, what kind of material, 204201304316, how big live ah? You ask?Can the 201 pieces of material and 304 of the pieces fit in a single car? Can I use the universal YG8 knife? Straight, knife, pipe thread?You should live to say, understand, say, do not understand, draw a simple drawing with Baidu doodle, marking the important size, this is good to answer ah!
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 1. anatomy. It is easy to slack off by sawing and machining.
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Especially deep hole, and customers to discuss, generally take 0.3-1 degrees is enough
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Generally cast iron thick place, density is empty, thin place density a little more.
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- The structure of the casting is relatively flexible in design, and the modeling is easy to realize.
- Q:How to solve casting defect casting?
- Different defects, different solutions, some shortcomings, the current domestic level can not be resolved
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- If the repair after the high temperature resistance, choose LT737 high temperature repair agent.
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
- Q:How to improve the surface roughness of casting parts?
- First, the accuracy of the model should be improved; two is to change the molding technique; the three is the coating; and the worker's technical level.
Grinding King are leading manufacturer and professional exporter of grinding media balls in China.with the annual output of 50,000 to 70,000 metric tons.Our products grinding media balls are mainly exported to more than 20 countries and regions in the world, such as Japan,Korea,Africa,Zambia,Malaysia,Phillipines,Indonesia,Mongolia,Australia,UAE,Chile etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa; Mid East;South Asia;Southeast Asia;Eastern Asia;Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range