Our grinding ball are widely used for powder preparation and extra-fine deep processing in sectors, such as cement building materials, metal mining, coal paste thermal power plants, chemical engineering, ceramic coating, light industrial paper making and magnetic materials. The cast grinding ball's hardness is high; wearing cost is low; the toughness is very good. So the breakage is few. The surface hardness of ball will be raised further in using the course, and the wear resistance would gather hard to raise mill machine production capacity and raise cement's ratio surface area and reclaim ratio of the extractive mine.
Specification of High Hardness Forged and Casting Grinding Mill Steel Ball For Ball Mill
Weight of each
The Product Description of High Hardness Forged and Casting Grinding Mill Steel Ball For Ball Mill
Times of falling (3.5m)
Chemical Composition of High Hardness Forged and Casting Grinding Mill Steel Ball For Ball Mill
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The casting parts are low in cost and short in production period. Because the molten iron has good flow properties, complex shapes can be formed. But because there may be sand holes, pores, shrinkage holes and other defects, the quality is unstable, easy to produce many defects, mechanical properties are not forged well, thus affecting the service life.
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- The common material that can be anodized is aluminum alloy. It is recommended to use casting aluminum alloys, such as ZL102 and ZL105, which are commonly used as cast aluminium alloys. The processing of aluminum casting is easy. After processing, the surface of the whole part can be anodized. The color can be chosen.
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- The material is usually steel material price plus the cost (per ton of 2.5-3 million, plus profit).In the Yangtze River Delta region, generally 304 casting price of about 5-5.5 million / ton.The price will be higher if the parts are complex, or a piece weighs less than 100 grams.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- The surface can be improved by a little more than Xiasha
- Q:Casting parts in rocker arm drilling, reaming, roughness, block.
- Not processed, do not understand your problem... There's something wrong with the drilling machine. Please call me
- Q:What's the cause of the choking of the casting?,
- Causes of choking fire:1., casting material in the pouring of gas;
- Q:How to collect exothermic process of casting blank?
- Casting, do not need to provide a rough casting foundry drawings, according to your chart will put foot margin in the processing needs of the surface, the rest of the size can be found according to the mechanical design manual and manual casting.
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- Choke fire is the process of pouring a large number of gases can not be discharged smoothly, boiling in the metal liquid, resulting in a large number of castings in the pores, and even incomplete casting defects
- Q:Heat treatment process and purpose of casting parts
- Natural aging (also known as Chang Hua): lost in the open, the sun and rain, can have experienced years of wind and frost.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- The impact on the machining is obvious, it should be the material and heat treatment of the castingCarbon steel parts should be treated by heat treatment (annealing) without special conditions. It can effectively prevent the uneven hardness and hard points. It is easy to turn.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range