Grinding media ,Grinding ball ,Grinding steel ball, Forged steel ball
low carbon steel AISI 1008-1015
Hardness ( HRC)
grinding media,Grinding powder,
Oily packing in pouch packing,plastic/tin box packing1, 25kg/carton with steel pallet packing
2,25kg/carton without steel pallet packing
3,10kg/box then in wooden case packing
4,250kg/ steel drum packing
or according to customers' requirement
Place of original
Shandong province, China
Within 30 days or confirmed while placing order
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Sheet metal refers to the metal sheet (which can be bent straight board, etc.) generally uniform thickness, can obtain the required parts by stamping, molding, welding, splicing and other processing methods.
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- The common material that can be anodized is aluminum alloy. It is recommended to use casting aluminum alloys, such as ZL102 and ZL105, which are commonly used as cast aluminium alloys. The processing of aluminum casting is easy. After processing, the surface of the whole part can be anodized. The color can be chosen.
- Q:How much is the casting allowance in the design of the casting machine and the drawing?
- Casting parts do not need to provide drawings of casting blank, the casting factory according to your drawings in the required surface will be sufficient allowance, and the rest of the size according to the mechanical design manual and the casting manual can be found. The general foundry casting technology division will mark put shrinkage and the allowance of the map in your chart (usually with the red pen) for the production of wood or other material wood workers die drawings.
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- No matter what kind of material casting, there are the following major requirements:Material requirements. Mainly hardness, tensile strength, elongation, impact toughness.Two, dimensional accuracy and shape accuracy. Different castings have different requirements. Different sizes and geometric tolerances and different tolerances are adopted.Three, according to the use requirements, the casting of other defects, acceptance requirements. Such as holes, sand holes, shrinkage, slag, sand, crack.........Four. Requirements for defect repair.
- Q:What are the casting parts tested?
- The surface brightness, appearance, size, chemical composition, weight, material, surface defects, internal defects, seals need to be checked, leakage, etc.
- Q:The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- Our country or international, in all casting production in 60 ~ 70% by sand casting is produced, of which about 70% is used in the production of clay sand. The main reason is that the cost of sand casting is low compared with other casting method, simple production process and short production cycle. So as the car engine cylinder body the cylinder head, crankshaft castings are produced using clay wet sand molding process. When the wet type can not meet the requirement to consider the use of clay sand table dry sand, dry sand mold or other sand.
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- Casting using the detector test, you must first determine the detection process, such as the detection of surface and near surface crack defects, such as casting, recommended by CYD-3000, or CYD-5000 mobile magnetic testing machine for testing.
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Buffing should be better, to see how your embryo, but a bit difficult
- Q:How to collect exothermic process of casting blank?
- Casting, do not need to provide a rough casting foundry drawings, according to your chart will put foot margin in the processing needs of the surface, the rest of the size can be found according to the mechanical design manual and manual casting. General Casting Factory Casting Division will be in your chart marked on shrinkage and processing margin figure (usually with red and green pen) to the patternmaker production of wood or other material mould diagram.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- The impact on the machining is obvious, it should be the material and heat treatment of the castingCarbon steel parts should be treated by heat treatment (annealing) without special conditions. It can effectively prevent the uneven hardness and hard points. It is easy to turn.
Milling Queen was founded in 2012, located in Hushi Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province. Our company is next to the beautiful Yangzi River and the China first village-Huaxi Village. It is about 2km distance from expressway, 8 km from the Changjiang port, 60km from the Wuxi International Airport with convenient traffic extending all directions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South America; Oceania; Eastern Europe; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish; Portuguese; Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range