|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Which is generally cheaper? Wood or tile floors?
- Tiles are generally cheaper than wood. However, some tiles are more expensive and some wood floors are cheaper (like laminate). Tiles are also colder on feet than wood floors. So paying more for wood is worth it. Plus, wood floors provide elegance to any room, unlike tiles!
- Q:Tiles in my bathroom?
- 22 tiles at a bare minimum. 8x8=64 s/inches 56x64=3584 total s/inches in the room 13x13=169 s/inches 3584 divided by 169 is 21.2 or 22 tiles. 4/5 pc for scrap so 26/27 total pcs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:New bathtub with or without tile walls?
- What type of flooring is in the room? Do you have another shower? I really like look of tile, but not cleaning it. I would recommend using a medium/dark grout.
- Q:Terra cotta roof tiles?
- here in the uk we dont use shingles ..not man enough to last ..so we have clay ..concrete ..and terra cotta roof tiles ...no point in putting on a roof covering unless it gonna last at least 100 years ..out roof tiles have hooks at top that sit behind the tile lathe ...most tiles are not actually nailed ..most are every 3 or 5 rows ..i have worked on dozens of roofs where not one was nailed ..the roof angles and tile weight prevent them from moving ..we fix with either galvanised or copper nails
- Q:where should i start tiling?
- Start doing the largest area and do a 1/2 tile on the out side wall. All interior walls are supposed to be layed out to the out side and be square. Now if you have a long visible hall way near by, you may want to split that to get a good look at it from there. Its hard to positively say with out seeing it. I could visualize it then. Since this is a diagonal you cant control to much where the tiles land. If it were a straight lay, you d have a bit more control as to the layout. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to remove the 502 glue on the tile
- There is water! Find a small piece of cloth with cloth sticky water deposited on the above just fine! 502 generally 60 degrees + on the failure of the!
- Q:installing cermic tile in shower?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: installing cermic tile in shower? never installed it before i am putting in mold free dry wall and new fixtures. want to put up tile instead of a surround wondering how hard it is to do thanks
- Q:Pricing on tile and carpet?
- Check out Home Depot or Lowes.............personal opinion - don't use carpet at all - it holds in so much dirt, dust, mites, smells, etc. Terrible for anyone with allergies. Just my opinion. The only place that has carpet in our house is the stairs and hallway...........put laminate wood flooring in the bedrooms and tile everywhere else. You can buy throw rugs that can be cleaned easier than carpeting. Best of luck!! Ü
- Q:what roof tile should I use?
- You can find different shapes of tile roof like roman, tegula, tower and flat. All these shapes make it possible of overlapping and interlocking of tiles very well. These types come in vivid varieties. You can find one that are generally made from ceramic and concrete roofing materials. You can also have a good choice of multiple colors. You can easily coat these colors on the surface. You always need to consider what kind of roof tile you are going to use if you are concerned about color. For example, color of cement tile is not appropriate for protection of tiles. After some time you will find that the color of tile is going to be subdued. Whole appearance of your roof will be totally changed. But if you try to use Terracotta then it won’t fade easily.
- Q:HOW GOOD IS PEEL & STICK TILE?
- They work just fine and they last a long time, if they didn't they wouldn't still be selling them. I've used them quite a few times and they look great. You need to follow the instructions and make sure you use a sizing over the bare floor or the glue dries out and the tiles can come up. Make sure you check the run number on the boxes so the color matches correctly and look at the arrows on the back of the tiles and keep them going the same direction. Also make sure you but them together tightly along the edges so you don't have seams that can get water under the tile. Use a utility knife to cut them and start your layout from the center of the room so you can use the cut pieces on the opposite walls and have less waste. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range