|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Laying tile in a shower stall...?
- There are a lot of steps to getting set up to lay tile, and considering that there must be a hundred websites out there that describe the process, with maybe a dozen of them doing a superb job of that, I'd suggest letting your fingers do the walking and skimming over a few of them until you find one you like.
- Q:Tile Expert?
- Because you dont ant water to be able to get underneath the tiles. However, if you push them close together you can caulk the seams with a similar color caulk.
- Q:Can you paint tile?
- Surprisingly, if you go to Lowes or Home Depot and look in the tile section, it really isn't that expensive to put down new tile. There is a tool to remove the grout from the old tile so that you can pry the old tile up. After that, the installation isn't difficult. I would go that route as opposed to trying to doctor old tile. Good luck!
- Q:Terra cotta Tile?????
- Chances are good that the tile was purchased locally by either the tile installer or the builder. If I were in your shoes, I would take the pictures to your local flooring businesses and let them identify it for you. Chances are good that you can still get the same tile in the same shade since it is only a year old. To save some time, call around to make sure that the flooring businesses in your area carry ceramic tile before you spend your hard earned gas money visiting them. Good luck with your project.
- Q:painting ceramic tile?
- Any ceramic tile can be painted no matter if it is old or new. The most important thing is to make sure the tile is perfectly clean. Repair any cracked tiles and crumbling grout. If you need to regrout, do so before painting the tile. Regrouting will damage the paint. Water-based paints that contain a urethane resin are good paints to use. Do not apply it to ceramic tile that gets wet on a regular basis. Examples of this are tile surfaces inside a tub or shower area. You can use a roller to paint a ceramic-tile floor. I suggest a roller with a low nap to keep bubbles and texture to a minimum. You can also add products to the paint that allow them to flow well and attain a finish as if they had been sprayed. If you have a sprayer, you absolutely can spray the tile. Be sure to protect adjacent surfaces from overspray.
- Q:tools for cutting tile?
- A okorder.com/
- Q:What is a good place to find self stick tiles?
- The tiles you seek can be found at any home improvement and carpeting store. Self-stick tiles are nice but they require perfect preparation before you attempt to lay them. Anything less than that will disappoint you when the tiles start lifting or they develop ugly peaks and valleys from the foot traffic. Good luck with your project.
- Q:Can I use wall tile on a floor?
- Don't do this under any circumstances. Wall tiles are much thinner and are designed for wall use only. When a floor tile is designed they are much thicker and have also been stressed to take a weight. As other contributors have said wall tiles generally have a smooth finish and are therefore slippy whereas wall tiles will always have some form of anti-slip format. I don't know where you got your wall tiles but most shops will be happy to take them back and exchange them for other products such as floor tiles.
- Q:where can i get bright green bathroom tiles?
- American Oleans Satin Glo ( matte finish) and Satin Brights bright , shiny ) line had some bright green tiles . Also Interceramic and Dal Tile had a line of them. At one time Florida Tile had some too. Google all these manufactures and look at their lines. Each site will have a store locator to find a realtor neatest you by putting in your zip code. If your looking for something as an accent. Try to google Ocean Side Glass. They have a nice iridescent line of tile in greens also.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to remove tile?
- If it where on drywall, I would take off the drywall - gut down to the studs. If its on plaster, get a wide chisel and hammer away...Sometimes a 6 drywall knife works to srape off tile then you have some drywall repair- skim coating. Hopefully, for your sake, the tile is on drywall - a newer home...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range