|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Ceramic or porcelain tile? ?
- I okorder.com/... As far as how much it will cost to install you will need to go to home depot or lowes and get an estimate. Call around locally or ask any neighbors that have had tile installed.
- Q:Tiles or hardwood (Tasmanian Oak) Floorboards?
- Hardwoods are classic. You can never go wrong with hardwood floors as far as resell value. I renovated two years ago. We have a 1500 sq/ft home. We did tile in the bath and hardwoods everywhere else. My husband wanted to tile the kitchen as well but we were talked out of it due to labor costs. Cleaning tile grout is troublesome, sealing it is ineffective if you have food stains or mud or something. My tile floors are very pretty but I regret it. Be sure to get real hardwood with NO laminate at all. Some hardwood floors are real wood on the surface but laminated onto a synthetic bottom. Be careful that way. Things to ask before choosing: How many times can they be refinished? Are they glued or nailed? (Glued are crappy, nailing is much more effective.) How do I clean them? (I use a steamer, no chemicals.) Will my subfloor support the hardwood? (we had to install a new subfloor). Oak and Hickory are the best HARD woods to choose from.
- Q:wood or tile flooring in my bedroom?
- Tile is very nice if you live in a warm climate like Florida. In cooler areas, it can sometimes feel cold in the wintertime. As to ease of cleaning, I find my tile floors are actually harder to keep up than the wood laminate because the grout gets dirty looking and is a lot of work to clean. I protect my wood laminate floors twice a year with a product made for the purpose and they are quite resistant to spills and scrapes. If you go for wood laminate, however, be aware that there is some cheap imported laminate on the market that will not stand up at all well. Buy at least 9 mm and preferably 12 mm laminate made in US, Canada or Europe. You'll find a rich wood tone in your bedroom gives you a warmer feeling in winter, yet feels comfortable in winter.
- Q:How to identify the quality of ceramic tile and standard
- (10) Size deviation: Tile specifications can be measured with a caliper, good product specifications are small, paving products after the uniform, straight brick, decorative effect is good; poor product specifications deviation, product size is different;
(11) color selection: the color of the external walls should be coordinated with the surrounding environment, high-rise buildings generally should not use white or too light-colored decorative wall, in order to avoid the building lack of texture: in the interior decoration. Floor tiles and inner wall tiles to coordinate with each other;
(12) the choice of tile types: to use the specific environment to choose tiles, such as the living room should choose a larger size of polished tiles or antique tiles, and the kitchen and the best choice for non-slip, easy to clean the whole body bricks.
- Q:Can the tiles be under the floor?
- Can be installed, to warm the tile tile heat transfer effect is better than strengthening the floor, the best are installed to warm, increased by 60mm or so.
- Q:Can you lay tile over linoleum?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:How much should tiling a 80 square feet area cost? Pattern not complex?
- I recently tiled a room of approximately the same size. Not including the cost of the tile, it cost about $150.00. I used quick set, which costs about $40 per tub. One tub, if used properly, should be enough. If the floor on which you are installing the tile is not concrete, you should stronly consider using the backing board. This will help reduce the chances of the grout, and tile from cracking. If installed on a wooden (plywood) floor, the floor can flex, resulting in cracking of the tile and grout.
- Q:Marco Polo tiles have several manufacturers
- Marco Polo In fact, the quality is generally the main advertising is good they are basically in the production of others and then marked their own brand in several parts of the country have produced in Shandong, Shandong
- Q:How many 18x18 tiles equal 170 square feet?
- First of all, your calculation is wrong. You have 165 Sq Ft' Second of all 18(18) does not = 18 The correct answer is 18(18)=324Sq.inches.=2.7 2.7 div.165=61. You will need approx.65 tiles.
- Q:Laminate wood floors or tile?
- Like the guy above suggested, if it was my house I would stay away from the laminate.Laminate wears quickly and can look bad fast.If your money is a little funny that may be the best way to go but if you have it I would recommend the carpet in the bedrooms tile in the baths and Hardwood in the rest of the areas.Hardwood or tile could work in the kitchen.Laminate flooring is not a good investment in the house but tile and hardwood are. I install for a living and that is the route I would go.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range