|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Which tile will work?
- Why soak them? All normal tiles have a glazing on them and the glaze finish can be different to test the different stuff you want to test on them. You have bright glaze , matte glaze satin glaze. Some stone tiles with no glaze on them at all that might stain . Some stones you can seal w/a sealer to see how that works. Go to your local mom and pop type flooring store and tell them this is a school project and ask if they have any spare tile to give you. We helped many school projects over the years . Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar. GL
- Q:What is the difference between tiles, tiles, tiles and tiles?
- Tiles are made of refractory metal oxides and semi-metallic oxides, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of a kind of acid and alkali resistant porcelain or stone and other building or decorative materials, Collectively called tiles.
And tiles, tiles are based on the use of to distinguish. Sample brick is the meaning of the sample.
Brick: Tiles attached to the surface of the building. Brick is made of refractory clay after molding and roasting. Usually made rectangular, the size of 100 × 100 × 10mm and 150 × 150 × 10mm and so on. It has a solid texture, high strength, low water absorption (less than 4%) and so on. Generally pale yellow, used as exterior finishes.
Floor tiles: floor tiles are a ground decoration material, also known as floor tiles. Made of clay. Specifications variety. Quality Kennedy, pressure wear, can moisture. Some by glazing treatment, with decorative effect. Used for public buildings and civil buildings on the ground and floor.
- Q:Best way to update ceramic tile?
- This tile is hard to get up. It comes on a 12 x 12 paper mesh, so getting one up doesn't help with the next one. The good news is that if you could clean it up, it has a wonderful retro look. You can buy grout colorant and that would be the easiest soloution. (Dark charcoal would be best. Black grout is almost as hard to keep as white.) If you are really tired of looking at it and you can't be convinced to pull it up, you can put a thin layer of quik crete on top of it and start with another floor altogether, IF raising the lever nearly 1/2 won't interfere with the doors or cause people to trip as they come into the bath. The thinnest floor tile is about 1/4 thick, and these will be small tiles again, on the order of what you have. You can get 1 x 1's, 2 x 2's, and 3 x3's squares, in porcelain, in a variety of colors. (They are designed for shower floors.) The next thinnest, yet larger floor tiles are going to be about 3/8 thick. By the time you have quik crete and mastic, you are looking at a 1/2 rise in floor height. If you start going over 12 x 12 sizes, the tiles get thicker still. Whatever tiles you select, make sure they have some texture and are designed for floors. (You don't want to install a hazard, slipping the first time you have wet feet.) You should be able to find how-to books about tile demo and installation at big home stores like Lowe's and Home Depot.
- Q:Tiles broken, how do?
- The original tile broken and then the bottom of the cement chisel and then covered with cement paste with the color of the floor tile
- Q:Ceramic tile??
- Yes, as long as the sub floor of the VCT is thick enough. Is it over wood or concrete? If it is over concrete, then all you have to do is score the VCT with a razor knife, and apply regular thin-set. I would recommend the one with additive, but it is not necessary. It will say on the bag which sub floors are acceptable. If it is over wood, the wood needs to be at least 3/4 of an inch thick outdoor grade plywood. The best option would be to place cement board over the VCT before setting the tile. This may make your floor height much higher than desired, however. Again, you can go right over it, but you need to score the VCT. In either case, you have to make sure there are no loose vinyl tiles. If there are, you must remove them, or else the ceramic tile might crack.
- Q:Bathroom needs floor tile.?
- ..before you remove the toilet (after you pull up the carpet) draw a pencil outline around the base of the toilet. Your tile cuts don't have to be exact, as long as you get - pretty close to the drain. fill in the gap between the tile and the closet (toilet) flange with grout. - follow the other advice about getting a new wax seal etc. The people at whatever hardware store you pick can help you get what you need.
- Q:how do i make my bathroom tiles cleaner?
- Clean your bathroom tiles with a soft cloth or mop using pH neutral cleaning solution. Always wipe off any spills immediately as they happen. Never, ever clean this floor with vinegar, as you will destroy the finish. Tile specific cleaning products are available.I recommend you Lustro Italiano Cleaner and Polish which is specifically designed and PH balanced for tile Surfaces. Compared to other polishes and cleaners, it creates a deeper longer lasting shine. you can find it in my source site.
- Q:Removing old tile?
- Other answers are ok. You can avoid removing the tile entirely by using a concrete based liquid floor leveler. Works great and is self-leveling and easy to use. It dries very quickly and provides a solid, smooth surface to accept the new tile. If you do decide to remove the old tile, determine that it contains no asbestos before you proceed with any mechanical means of removal.
- Q:How to deal with newly grouted tile problems?
- howdy break of day, i'm an affiliate from the domicile Depot in the states and that i artwork in the flooring/tile branch at my save, and that i see various circumstances like yours with my clientele. Fishlakeguy is solid approximately employing a grout remover on the tiles themselves. in case you have thick accumulations and buildups, between the main suitable grout removers to apply is sulfamic acid and a solid metallic scraper for any thick aspects. The sulfamic acid dissolves any layers of haze, smears, or only enormous aspects on your tile. The dry combination in crystal form can blend with water to in spite of power or diluted ratio you may choose to apply. Scrub it on with a solid pair of gloves along with your sponge, and don't hardship, its secure to apply on tile and elementary to apply. Use a splash muscle with the scraper for any enormous aspects of the grout and repeat the acid wash for the thick aspects. the main nevertheless, is to reseal your sparkling tile and grout later on because of the fact the remover (any remover you utilize somewhat) took off additionally the layer of sealant on the surfaces you basically wiped sparkling. that would desire to make your tile look great back, desire this helps you out aboveaveragejoe
- Q:How to grout tile on mirror?
- Grout application on a mirror is exactly the same process as grouting a tile floor, back-splash, counter top, or table. Since the mirror is standing, I'd be sure that the mirror won't topple over when applying the grout because it has to be floated into the crevices between the tiles / tile pieces. If possible I'd suggest laying the mirror flat, either on the floor or on a sturdy worktable A grout float is basically a block shaped pushing tool used to force the grout between the tiles. Hold the float at an angle against the tiled surface and use a firm sweeping motion across the tile to push/force the grout into all the nooks, crannies, cracks and openings between the tiles. You'll have to work fairly quickly because grout becomes hard to work once it starts drying out. Work in a diagonal pattern and go back over any low or missed areas. Allow the grout to sit for 20-30 minutes. You'll know the grout is starting to cure when there is a light haze on the tile surface. Using a sponge and a bucket of clean water lightly buff the tile to remove the haze. This step may have to be repeated once or twice to be sure that all of the excess grout has been removed from the tile surface. If you want to seal the grout and tile, there are a number of sealant products available but you'll need to wait 3 or 4 days before applying in order to allow the grout to cure properly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range