|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:grout vs caulking in shower tile?
- Caulking is generally used for the finishing touches for the edges of the tile. And the purpose for the caulking is so when the floor is mopped or the counters are wiped that the excess water wont leak into the edges of where the tile ends and the baseboards or wall begins. Grout on the other hand is designed to go in between the tiles. So a proper job is the grout in between the tiles and the caulking to polish it off making the edges seamless with a smooth transition from the wall or baseboard leading into the tile. Hope this helps some.
- Q:Cleaning tiles?
- Kaboom grout cleaner. Not tub and tile. There is to different ones. They both are very good. If you can find the Kaboom grout cleaner It will do all of it. Other wise use hot water and Just a cap full of the tub and tile cleaner from kaboom ,
- Q:How can you adhere ceramic tile to ceramic tile?
- A good construction adhesive will work even though you should have incorporated the baseboard in with the wall tiling. After the adhesive dries you can use a silicone caulk around the edges.
- Q:How to remove the 502 glue on the tile
- 1, with banana water droplets in the glue on the same time with the old toothbrush constantly stirring, until the glue trace soft off, and then clean water, repeated brushing, brush so far. In the presence of glue traces of clothing on the back of the pad of absorbent cloth, and then to the glue traces painted some white vinegar, and finally with cotton dipped in water scrub clean.
2, in the original place drops 502 to melt the original 502, and then quickly washed off with water.
3, with insulating oil, pouring the transformer in the insulating oil on the table, 502 glue quickly become soft, you can quickly rub off.
4,502 glue is a resin glue, as long as the resin can be dissolved with organic solvents, such as acetone. But inhaled acetone toxic, pay attention to the use of methods, you can put the part of the glue into the bottle. It is said to be frozen in the refrigerator, glue will fall, you can try it first.
5, a small area of adhesive 502 glue, as long as the hot water can be soaked, if a large area stained with 502 glue, coated with acetone, about 5 to 10 minutes can be removed.
- Q:Can I lay ceramic tile over a vinyl floor?
- No, okorder.com/
- Q:Ceramic Tile for 2nd room bedroom??
- Weight is not an issue. Homes are designed to carry 40 or more pounds per square foot. Tile is not much heavier that other flooring surfaces such as carpet or hardwood so will not tax the structure at all. The current sub floor is probably not stiff enough for tile so adding an underlayment is probably a good idea. Whether this is a good idea is another matter altogether. Tile is a decidedly unfriendly surface for a bedroom. It is hard and cold. Drop something like a glass on it and you have a mess and nothing is colder to the foot except granite. I would not tile my bedroom and having it tiled is likely to make selling the house more difficult.
- Q:Do I need a vapor barrier when installing ceramic floor tile?
- As long as it's not ceramic tiles, if so, I'd tear off the tiles. If it's linoleum, make sure you have a good subflooring and knock yourself out! Fallow the recommendations of the spacing around the walls AND take the time to bring in your flooring and let it in the room it'll be used for at least 24 hrs to dilate with the room's temperature and humidity. Don't pile all the packs in one corner, they need to breathe.
- Q:What is better, metal tile roof or light weight tile roof?
- Try okorder.com/
- Q:what is vitrified tiles?
- Vitrified tile is a tile that has undergone a certain process that gives it extremely low porosity, and thus, very low water absorption. This makes the tile hard and strong, as well as stain resistant.
- Q:Leopard Gecko floor tile?
- Yes, tiles are great. The tile will retain heat, so that's even better. Leo's are found on hard clay in the wild so tiles are the best replica.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range