|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Tiling over laminate countertops?
- I tiled over the laminate in my kitchen by sanding the laminate with coarse sandpaper....priming with oil-based kilz-it and then tiled and grouted. It's still in the kitchen for over 7 years. You could also remove the countertop from the cabinet and replace with 1/2 plywood topped with 1/4 cement board but you would have to cut out the whole for the sink. Tiling over it is much easier. Just figure out your tile layout. I used 12 tiles for my custom countertop in my bathroom.
- Q:how to install ceramic tile?
- A 10x6 room requires 60 square feet of tile to cover the floor. On a normal square to the walls pattern, I would order 10% more tile to cover waste. On a diagonal pattern, you will have more waste. I would order 15% to 20% more tile to cover waste. To set up to lay the tile, I start by picking the most obvious sight line in the room - maybe from the next room through the door and chalk a line perpendicular to the far wall along that sight line and parallel to the side wall. Then you chalk a line 45 degrees wall to wall through the center point of the center of the first line. This is your 45 degree pattern. Chalking a line wall to wall 90 degrees from the second chalk line through that same center point gives you your grid pattern to set your tile from. Ignore the first line - that was for reference only - line two and three are the lines you set your tile from. Set out tile dry with spacers to see if you like the effect. I will sometimes set out all of the whole tile possible in the room and walk around to see if it looks good. If it doesn't look right or you end up with too small pieces along the edges or in the doorways, you can move your initial start point and rechalk your lines.
- Q:which size trowel is best for 4x4 tile?
- Mike and Rob are correct - 1/4 square notch for a 4x4 tile. A 4x4 ceramic is a pretty light tile, if they're not sticking, there's an issue with your technique. You should be using a modified thinset (do NOT use pre-mixed (the stuff in a tub) thinset - it's actually a water-based adhesive and it will NOT last in wet areas ), mixed to the consistencey of peanut butter. A common DIY'er mistake is to mix their mortar too wet. First apply the thinset to the wall with the smooth edge of the trowel and work it back and forth a couple times. This keys the mortar into the backer board (you are applying over cement backer board, right?) for good adhesion to the wall. Then using the notched edge, held at a consistent 45 degree angle to the wall, remove the excess mortar. And work in small sections - with 4x4 tiles, apply the thinset in 2' squares -- otherwise the thinset will set up (and loose adhesion) before you get all the tiles in place. Small batches goes for mixing the thinset, too. Check the label, but most thinsets have a 1-2 hour pot time (how long it can sit in the bucket before it sets up) -- exceed that and the mortar will loose it's adhesion and the tiles won't stick. You can simplify wall tile installation by screwing a starter board to the wall (1x2 or strip of plywood works well), 3-4 courses up from the floor. This will support your first course, and tile spacers will support succesive courses. Then remove the board and finish up the bottom courses.
- Q:Wood floor and ordinary tile floor how much difference between the cost.
- Floor of the four major advantages: beautiful, durable; good comfort; use of geothermal heating and thermal insulation performance; price is slightly cheaper, and the construction is simple, free installation. Advantages Details: the floor has a beautiful, durable characteristics, natural wood species, can be a good performance of a person's life grade. The ground is too hard will make people feel uncomfortable, wear large public places in order to ensure the ground wear life, had to use hard ground materials, and living room and other living areas with better flexibility of the wooden floor, not only make the foot feel comfortable , And can greatly reduce the impact noise on the floor, a fundamental solution to the problem of excessive noise, so that the room is more warm and peaceful. In general, the high-end brand of composite wood flooring products in the price of 90 to 120 yuan per square meter. In the high-end brands of ceramic tiles in the price of 150 to 250 yuan per square meter. Wood flooring installation method is simple, the dealer's prices are included in the auxiliary materials and construction costs, so you can let it free installation. Tiles of five major advantages: easy to clean, easy maintenance, easy to hide pollution, no air pollutants; long life, generally can use 10-20 years; fire, water, corrosion performance; environmental protection; Advantages: If you want to be convenient enough, then choose the brick it. Casually in which building materials market, there are a variety of sizes, all kinds of colors and various patterns of floor tiles for sale. With a piece of tiles can spell out their vision of family life. And tiles to take care of particularly convenient, sweep, rub a rub can be very clean. Tiles do not have to worry about being wet with water or hard to plan
- Q:Tiling Advice urgently needed?
-  Yes you can tile over the existing tiles, What you need to do first? Is to rough up with rough sandpaper on the existing tiles to give a bite for the new tiles to hold on.  It is better to have ready mix, because it will have every things in it  Most grout are waterproof and also you can get differ colour grouts to match your bathroom.  Put in your new suit first, then tiles on top of your existing tiles, and grouts it as well.  fill your bath first, then seal it, so it will have the weight of the bath and water in it and it wont break the seal and lest chance of a leak.
- Q:Is there a street in Anaheim California where a bunch of tile stores are? Whats it called?
- Tile Row. It's on State College right past Anaheim Statium. My favorite tile store: Ed Pawlack Tile 601 W Lambert Rd. Brea, CA 92821 714.529.2364
- Q:Why does the tile soak?
- Q:can you lay carpet over tile?
- Ceramic tile? (As opposed to vinyl). If its ceramic, then it really isnt that hard to remove, and shouldnt be that expensive. Ask your carpet installer if he can do it. I had about 400 sq ft.of ceramic tile removed, and laminate flooring put down, and they did it all in one day. If you put carpet over ceramic tile, you will feel a lip where it is not finished. If its vinyl tile, then dont remove it - just go over it. The height difference would be negligible.
- Q:What is the classification of tiles, what is the difference?
- According to use points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick
- Q:How to correctly start tile job?
- the most important thing is to have the lines parallel to the walls and to make sure that you do not have any small pieces of tile near any walls or cabinets. If you don't like math you should lay the tiles out on the floor and see how the lay-out works. Every minute that you spend on a good layout will pay off in the end and make finishing easier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range