Steel Bridge Project
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:Any ideas about how to succed in real estate and insurance business...Any proven prospecting tools, ideas, actions.... Please people help me understand the market and what it takes to start in this field and not get disappointed. I would appreciate ur suggestions, advices, ideas, books, magazines, proven advertisments, anything u guys have experienced that worked for you. And one more question what it takes to be a good salesperson?
- I okorder if you would like to know more. All the best!
- Q:does a real estate construct their houses?do they have a construction company to contract?are they the ones who design their houses?can their contract construction company design and supply their raw materials?
- No, They typically have nothing to do with any of that. They sell houses that people have already built. There are some realtors that are also builders but most are just sellers.
- Q:Chris Bowser has a program about real estate where he teaches on how to buy and sell real estate on ebay without seeing the property physically.
- There are lot of good courses and books about real estate investing. You will have to check out Cris Bower. As far as investing with no money down there is a number of great ways to start out. Here is two I like. If you have a good understanding about real estate (or can learn ) you can get a joint venture partner with the down payment for your investment property. You supply the legwork and team and your JV Investor supplies the $$. This works for Investors who would like to own property but have no time or just do not what to bother with the day to day running of the property. The other one I like is vendor financing. This is where the seller uses their equity to give you a mortgage. Some sellers may not have any investment to invest in once they get their money form the house. The investor can offer them a better rate of interest then they can get anywhere else. Some sellers may not be able to sell their home in todays market. Again this is a good why for them to move on. There are other great whys to go into investing with no money down. You just have to do your research . Always try and make it a win win for all. Don't take advantage of people.
- Q:Really broad question, I know, but what are the nuances, elements, and phases of real estate development? I'm writing a business paper for a competition, and I'm also thinking about being an RE developer when I'm older.Here's what I know about RE Development:1) Buy undeveloped land2) Hire contractors to build houses3) Sell houses for profitor1) Buy property (preferably distress property?)2) Fix/renovate3) Rent it out while waiting for market to get better4) Sell for profitThat's my layman's knowledge of RE Development. To be clear of my question, what are the details and fine points of real estate development? What do I need, besides money? What's the best way to get money to finance this?Thanks all
- Real estate developers are entrepreneurs who obtain land, prepare it for development and manage the construction process. They may also spend time negotiating projects and participating in public hearings.
- Q:does anyone have any good and honest real estate agencies with not too slimy agents?you know the kind that talks too smooth and lies to get more commission? haahaai am asking b/c i do see some really bad ones in New York.pls adv any good ones in the Flushing or Queens area if possible.Thanks so much!!Thanks so much!!
- It is sensible to opt for a real estate agent who is sincere about his/her qualifications and it is sensitive towards the client's desires. Try to find agents who are experienced in the newest market developments qualified and accommodating.You could check the agent's qualifications at real estate offices.
- Q:Im a senior at Texas and im about to go to college i am mostely interested in real estate i love it.i need some help about it.like how much is the salary these days ?do yall know any good websites?ANY HELP I WOULD APPRICIATE IT. THX EVERYONE.
- We are buying a house with the help of a Realtor, I just made an offer on a home. The thought crossed my mind about real estate too until I ask my Realtor what it was like. We're from Texas too. There's a lot of night and weekend work involved. She loves it but is away from her family quite a bit, she can work from home sometimes and still be with her daughter though. She said she made over a million dollars in sales a year. She makes 6% commission off of a sale. It only cost her $700 dollars to get her licence from Texas A&M, she did it all online. I hope I helped, if you have any questions I can ask her for you. Good luck!
- Q:should I take real estate classes to learn about real estate before I start flipping houses? I would like to buy, sale or rent houses
- adequate, that is my PERSONAL opinion. right here is going: i could propose going for the bachelors. the revenue you have got now isn't terrible, however you might do SO MUCH BETTER with a 4 yr measure. and i am not announcing you must preserve schooling with masters or reputable reports- simply the bachelors measure. and you are going to be capable to avoid wasting up a lot more with the money you're making accordingly of your longer schooling. you are going to be capable to find the money for a good greater condo than you're on account that buying now. believe me- getting the bachelors is an high-quality notion.
- Q:What good attributes do good ones have? Why is it beneficial for Real Estate agents to know rich people? So they can sell to them which buy more expensive houses?
- Being is a successful realtor is very difficult. For most realtors it takes many years of hard work. Time away from friends and family. And working odd hours. Early, late, Sundays, holidays. The many who fail refuse to put in (not just the hours) the (effective) work.
- Q:I have been trying to find out if I will need a bachelors degree in real estate in order to get a good paying job as a real estate agent? I really want to go into real estate and do really well at it but I just don't want to have to put in 4 years of college to get a bachelors degree. Does anyone know if you can get a good paying job with the bachelors degree??
- Q:Can I buy real estate in Australian while being a Russian Citizen and can I travel back and forth and what Visa do I need?
- This is what I was told when checking on property myself. Thank you for your enquiry through Real Estate.Com in regards to the above property. If you are an Australian citizen or resident you are able to bid at Auction in Australia. If you are a non resident you may need permission to purchase a property in Australia from the Foreign Investment review board. You will need to pay a 10% deposit and the settlement is scheduled for 30 days from the day of the auction. You will be signing an unconditional contract which means that once signed and the deposit paid there is no pulling out or you will lose the deposit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like