|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Solar Panel Efficiency?
- Depends where you live. Each kWp will generate in a year about 750kWh in northern England, or 900kWh in the south. About ,00kWh in the south of Germany or up to 2,200 kWh in the Californian desert. The farther you are from the equator, the bigger the difference between summer and winter months: in S California summer months may only generate 2 times as much electricity as winter months. In the UK it can be 4-5 times as much. 200 W is 0.2 kWp so divide the numbers I gave by 5 and then divide by 2 to get the 'average' month - you really need to look up 'insolation tables' for your area though!
- Q:How many Watts of solar panels?
- With an RV, you can find lithium bromide water chiller based refrigerators and air conditioner that run mostly on propane with just a little bit of electricity for a pump and fans. The oven, stove and heat, you can also run off propane. A Microwave is probably 750 watts but only operates for a few minutes at a time. You'll just have to go through everything item by item and figure out how many watts each one will draw and how long each will run per day to size your solar panel. Don't forget that the sun will only shine for a few hours each day. In general, for a camper, the target isn't to produce all the power you need but to slow down the drain on the battery bank to last till you get back onto the road where the engine can recharge the batteries. Keep in mind that the lithium bromide chiller systems only operate when stationary and level so some people opt for conventional electric systems just for convenience which sounds like what you're trying to do. Best way to figure out how much power each is drawing is by measuring it while in use. It may be worth it to put a meter on the battery bank and go camping one weekend with a generator or put a meter on the main circuit breaker panel and camp where power is provided, just to see what your typical use is. You're far better off running as much as possible from propane.
- Q:Is anyone using small solar panels in their home with any practical results?
- I have an active solar heater on my roof. During the winter it comes in handy and heats the house, though we still need to use a gas heater to get the temperature up to a comfortable level.
- Q:How do you charge a battery with a solar panel?
- 48 volts is rather uncomfortable. I would be inclined to modify the panel by cutting traces to give me a number of 5 volt sets. Most PV cells output about 700 mV, but check to see what yours does. Measure one cell, or count the number of cells and divide into the panel voltage. If you work with the 48 volt output, you are throwing 70% of the output away. The classic method of charging a lead/acid battery is to use the 0 hour rate...a 200 AH battery is charged at 20 amps. However if the charge is to be near continuous during daylight, I think I would go a little lower...say 5 amps in order to be kind to the battery. I note that your panel has a 6 amp output, so when you modify it, it should be able to deliver about 8 amps. A useful trick is to use car headlamp bulbs in series. The filament has a high positive thermal coefficient of resistance, and tends to act as a current regulator. In this case, I would use two dual filament bulbs with their filaments in parallel, arranged in series.
- Q:Selling homemade solar panels?
- They are your property. If you want to sell them, have at it. Of course, as soon as the government sees you making some money, they will descend on you like hyenas for ;their 'share'. If you apply and get a 'commercial' permit, they will be in you pocket in a flash. The government will steal anything they can get their hands on. They use 'zoning laws' to carry out their ruse. Then they call themselves your 'partner'. Same as the mafia does. They have a lot of worthless bureaucrats that want somebody else's money. In California, most of the government workers seem to be communists. They hate business and are extremely jealous of any entrepreneur. They think they are experts on Fair business Practices. Most of them have never worked an honest days work in their life. Let alone think up an idea such as yours.
- Q:How Solar Panel Works ?
- when sunlight hits a solar panel the photons from the light hit a layer in panel that converts it into electrons through conduction, thus making electricity
- Q:I NEED HELP WITH MY SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM PLEASE HELP?
- I think you need to take some basic courses on electricity. Usually, 8 volt solar panels are required to charge 2 volt batteries. The voltages of photovoltaic cells are set by the material they are made of, only current changes. If you hook up a 2 V solar panel to a 2 V battery, no current will flow, nothing would get charged. You would need some elaborate DC to DC voltage converters to charge a 2 V battery from 2 V solar panels. Solar panels can be connected in parallel or in series, as you've made the mistake of buying 2 V solar panel, you would have to wire them in series and have a charge controller that could limit the voltage of the charge. Did it ever occur to you that two 5 watt solar panels would not be able to provide the power needed by a 400 watt inverter? You're just running off your battery with your set up. Solar power is expensive power, you can not have solar without burning a hole in your wallet.
- Q:Solar panels for home info?
- Check out this article. Thin film panels are the latest and greatest.
- Q:Solar panel wiring, materials?
- the solar panel should state it, you dont need a inverter to charge, only to use the power from the cell.you do need an amp regulator, so it tells if the battery is on full charge and so the sun doesnt over power the battery through the solar panel
- Q:Solar panels for a netbook?
- If okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range