|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:should i get a solar panel?
- It depends mainly on where you live - both politically and geographically. It's very worthwhile if you live in the Southern hemisphere and your house faces north. The same holds true if you live in the Northern hemisphere in a south-facing dwelling. If your government gives a generous rebate towards your purchase of the panels (as the Australian one does) then ,yes, it is worthwhile as you can make your money back in only a few years. Of course if your motivation is more an ecologic than economic one then go ahead and do it.
- Q:what colour can solar panels be ?
- Ours are all silver - we have them on a canal boat and on our house roof for water heating. I've not seen them in any other colour, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
- Q:solar panels disconnected from battery?
- Know that solar panels almost always incorporate a blocking diode to prevent a battery from back-feeding through an un-illuminated panel. Know that solar panels are usually connected to a battery via an electronic switching charge controller, not directly connected. Know that when a solar panel is open-circuited (disconnected from everything) it's terminal voltage will rise to almost twice it's nominal voltage. (22V is common for a 2V panel), unless it is stored in total darkness.
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- Bp380j Bp 80w Solar Panel (brand 80w 2v Module) Bp380j Bp 80w Solar Panel (brand 80w 2v Module) Ventamatic Solar Panel 0 Watt, Model# VX SOLAR PANEL Ventamatic Solar Panel 0 Watt, Model# VX SOLAR PANEL Additional 0 Watt multi-crystal solar panel for use with Item#s 336620, 336622. ... 8 x 3, Works With: Solar Fans, Solar Panel Bushnell Trail Scout Pro Solar Panel Accessory 9750C Bushnell Trail Scout Pro Solar Panel Accessory 9750C PANEL (CLAM) $59.95 BH Photo-Video-Audio Note: This is just a partial list. However, a brand does not really matter for solar or wind power. Most of them comes after the testing done by the government. Also if you can find local electrician to suggest how to get second hand panels for your house would be even better...
- Q:would a lazier work on a solar panel?
- a million. Do they scratch actually? No How do I eliminate snow from them without scratching them? purely wipe the snow off 2. What does the maintenance of many image voltaic panels contain? sparkling them with faucet water and paper towels as quickly as a month. 3. Are all image voltaic panels created from the comparable fabric, regardless of length? extremely the comparable.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- The area of the solar cell chip is not exactly the same as the area of the solar package panel, because some solar panels, although large, single solar wafer arrangement gap is wide, so that the solar panel power is not necessarily high. 2, in general, the power of solar panels is the bigger the better, so that the current generated in the sun, and soon it will be filled with built-in battery.
- Q:simple definition of how a solar panel works?
- Sunlight (photons) hit a piece of silicon and knock electrons out of it. That causes a flow of electrons, which is electrical current. simple enough? a better explanation from wikipedia: A solar cell is a device that converts the energy of sunlight directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect. Sometimes the term solar cell is reserved for devices intended specifically to capture energy from sunlight such as solar panels and solar cells, while the term photovoltaic cell is used when the light source is unspecified.
- Q:What does solar panel output refer to?
- Solar panels are rated under standard test conditions (STC), a certain amount of light at a certain distance, at a certain temperature, etc. A kW, or kilo watt, is 000 watts. So for the amount of time that the sun meets those conditions, the rate of output is 500 watts. An average location has an average of 5 sun hours a day, the total time that you produce the rated output. Watts is a rate, like miles per hour (mph), how fast it is going. Watt hours, or kilo watt hours (kwh) is a quantity, like miles. So if you drive 50 mph for 5 hours, you went 250 miles (50 mph x 5 hours). If you produce .5kw for 5 hours, you have the potential to produce 7.5kwh a day. Multiply that by 30 days in a month, you get 225kwh a month. In reality you will lose about 30% of the rated power from less than ideal weather, system losses, etc., so it's more like 50kwh a month. You can look at your electric bill to see how many kwh you use a month, maybe around 000kwh, and see what percentage of your usage a system like that can power.
- Q:solar panels and electrocution?
- Q:Maintenance for solar panels....?
- New sunlight panels are easy and shiny they usually look cool. Then they get dirty with dirt and particles caught on the wind and residues left in the back of by rain and birds. Solar panels need to be by and large cleaned and maintained to be able to hold them running effectively and maximize the quantity of sunlight they convert into electricity. Unlike home windows your sun procedure wants to have a clean and clear surface to make sure they are working at their highest efficiency. If they are not at their surest performance it approach they are not producing the amount of electrical energy that they might be. Sun panels will attract filth, dirt, soot, pollen, tree sap and salt crystals in coastal areas creating a nice layer of dust. This sediment reduces the amount of light reaching the silicon cells underneath the glass floor and reduces the panel's effectiveness. A solar panel that has on no account been cleaned would be producing almost a 3rd less power than it or else could be. Some have mentioned a ten to fifteen percentage lack of sun output as a result of dirty panels. From the ground the panels may just appear to be clean, similar to your windows. Up close nevertheless you will see the grime that has built up from the grime and pollution within the air. A extra visible deposit that can be left on panels is fowl droppings. These tend to wholly block the sunshine from areas of the photovoltaic panel and may colossal scale back its effectiveness. See much more about sun panels preservation beneath link
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range