|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Tell me the guidelines for making solar panels?
- If your meter is actually running backwards, then you already have a credit. You must have a huge system, or not use much power at all. Most systems I have seen will at best just cut some percentage of the power used, primarily because the system only produces peak a few hours a day and power is being used 24/7.
- Q:hi i am asking about the life of solar panels?
- They degrade over time, losing efficiency. They're generally good for several decades.
- Q:how to design a solar panel to store energy and convert it into electrical energy?
- image voltaic panels do no longer shop capability, they basically generate it. in case you opt to shop capability you like a battery economic enterprise of a few sort to get you for the time of the night and each time the sunlight isn't shining. in case you have somewhat extra in the fee selection you would be able to desire to look at a geothermal equipment to your place's heating and cooling needs. they are distinctly useful structures and you'd be able to supplement notwithstanding you like. notwithstanding you do, in spite of the indisputable fact that i'm hoping you have a sturdy construction envelope in place already. image voltaic panels are cool, yet once you have a leaky homestead, you're nevertheless no longer getting the final out of your panels. Do the extra mundane stuff first. Insulation, homestead windows, and climate-tight doorways.
- Q:Solar panel for your home?
- In the short, a solar panel is composed of many solar cells...all tied together and in some sort of a frame for mounting. When energy from the sun hits it, it creates a reaction which can feed electricity through leads to a converter system which takes the Direct Current power and converts it into Alternating Current. If you rewire your house for DC products I suppoes you wo'nt need the converter. but most of these systems are retro-fits. Batteries provide back up source to the system when the sun goes down. So solar is converted to electricity through the panel, which goes to your solar system which both provides power to the house and to recharge batteries. The batteries take over when the sun is down. So you will need to know how much battery capacity you need by calculating the Amp hour rating of your applicances that you normally use at night like Microwave, TV, radio, refrigerator, etc. For some depending on the appliance....water heater (if electric) or stove) then you need to figure out how many panels you need to provide your normal daily energy use, figure out how many batteries you need, set up a distribution system that gives you what you need where you want it and wa la. Once done, you will be off the grid and paying nothing from the electrical utility. Some places due to deregulations allow you to sell excess power to local utilities too, but those systems need to meet tight standards.
- Q:How efficient are the solar panels....?
- Commercial monocrystalline panels are typically 8% efficient but inverters can be 65% to 90% efficient and lead acid batteries are 50% efficient at charging and 92% efficient at discharging plus they self-discharge at 3% to 20% per month.
- Q:Have a question about mobile homes and solar panels!!!?
- I was in debt up to my eyeballs, and I needed help fast, so I looked to some free online programs. I had tried so many that were scams, but I finally found one legit one! In two months, I paid off $3000 of my debt.
- Q:How does a solar panel work?
- The term solar panel is best applied to a flat solar thermal collector, such as a solar hot water or air panel used to heat water, air, or otherwise collect solar thermal energy. But 'solar panel' may also refer to a photovoltaic module which is an assembly of solar cells used to generate electricity. In all cases, the panels are typically flat, and are available in various heights and widths.
- Q:Question about commercial solar panels?
- In my experience working with solar panels, I've found that the panels themselves are robust and can last years. How that energy is transferred from the panel to perform work (sorry for the boffinism) is where the complexity emerges, namely due to the fact solar panels produce DC current, and nearly all of our electrical appliances use AC current. In most cases, solar panels will either send energy through a DC/AC inverter directly to be used for appliances, or stored in deep cycle batteries, then converted to AC using an inverter when the user wants to use his/her appliance. Now to answer your question: the solar panels will be fine, and could conceivably be in fine working order with AC current available IF... and I cannot stress this enough (namely through years of field experience dealing with solar powered scientific instrumentation that was working well and then mysteriously not working)... IF rats and other rodents haven't eaten through the wires. This is probably the most likely reason that a set of solar panels wouldn't be working in your given scenario. Hope this helps, and good luck!!
- Q:0 Watt solar panel question?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:Where can I get free solar panels?
- I did the same thing recently, if you'd really like some free ones then you need to look for those little solar powered lamps that people put in their yards, theyre about 0 inches tall and people sometimes line the paths through their yard with them. Maybe you can find a neighbor who doesn't want theirs anymore, or you could check local dumps for them. They each have a solar panel in the top, and they can be linked together to make more power. Alternatively, you can look on OKorder for a pack of broken solar cells, which still work fine but don't put out quite as much power as they did when they were new. However, they are very cheap. Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range