|Packaging Detail:||100L per bag and the amount of the container is 70 cubic meter.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days|
kind: expanded vermiculite
more than ten years of experience
exported to more than 30 countries
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF VERMICULITE
MAIN PROPERTY OF EXPANDED VERMICULITE
For 15 cycles of freezing and thawing. Particle with no any change at -20℃
IN USE (℃)
Vermiculite can be used as building boards, potassium silicate or sodium silicate bound
boards, calcium silicate boards, general building plasters, specialist plasters, roof and floor
screeds and insulating concretes in constrction industry.
- Q:where can i find vermiculite?
- Just consider trying something else if possible for the eggs, as Vermiculite is EXPENSIVE.
- Q:Can growing shrooms be dangerous?
- Contrary to the other answer, there are many toxic species of mushrooms, and one has to be careful because of morphological similarities between benign and toxic examples. There was an example of this back when South Vietnam was evacuated and many Vietnamese relocated to the USA. IIRC it was in the Pacific Northwest where a Vietnamese family went out into the woods and picked mushrooms that looked identical to those that they harvested in their native land. Unfortunately, when the family ate them, they became ill or died because the North American species was toxic. So unless one is a real expert on mushrooms, buy only the ones in grocery stores. By the way, IMO you may have a bigger issue because your stepson could be growing hallucinogenic mushrooms in order to get himself and his friends high. This is not only illegal but also indicative of a drug-addiction problem. I recommend that you and the child's blood parent have a talk with him about this.
- Q:What is this stuff called?
- no matter if you do get the light to go off by the time you get to the inspection place it will be back on, you need to get it put on a computer aat auto zone FREE they will tell you what the problem is and erase it for you. but even if they erase it and you dont fix the problem it will come back on maybe in a few miles of driving
- Q:i found a snake and it looks like a python...have a clue what kind it is?
- Its perlite :) and its easily a volcanic rock, and as for ingesting it? properly... i don't quite comprehend yet i does not propose it haha :) and you will easily wreck them aside at the same time with your arms :)
- Q:Can plants utilize the minerals in vermiculite?
- Wow...okay. First you need: Incubator Vermiculite (get from home-depot) Tubbawear container You also need to know that there is MANY steps in the gravid process. The female needs a nice cozy place to rest. She will not eat for a while; until she lays. The eggs might not be fertile. It depends if she mated with the male or not. Also, if this is the females first time laying eggs, then there is a 50/50 chance they will not be alive. The baby geckos inside the egg should not be turned like a bird egg. They will need to be in a incubator for around 2 months. The temp also determains the sex. If you want males, set the temp. at 86-88. If females, then put temp at 81-84. I really can't think of much else..so yeah. Um.. if you want more info, look on google for leopard gecko breeding.
- Q:can i keep a fig tree in a pot?
- Q:Pygmy chameleons egg turned brown!!!?
- How long has it been since the eggs were laid? Some reptile eggs will turn colors at certain times in development, but I'm not familiar with chameleon eggs. The best option would be to wait a few days and candle them to make certain that they are fertile, adn then don't worry about it. Best of luck with your eggs!
- Q:how we can check temperature inside the house?
- TO get a really good answer, your control has to be pretty good. If it is fair weather, i.e. 50's, open all the windows, and then shut all the windows, and do that to the small house. Measure each one of them after they have sat without any activity for 30 minutes. Try this method and see if it works or if you see any difference. One thing will be the amount of insulation. If you overstuff the small house, your reading will be skewed in favor of the small house. Good project.
- Q:Vermiculite, vermiculite for soil improvement?
- Vermiculite just good moisturizing, soft texture, easy to seed root, seed is usually very small, it does not contain any fields as nutrition, but also easy to powder, powder, poor permeability, is not conducive to the growth of plants, can never replace soil.
- Q:how can i save my leopard gecko its egg is wrinkly what makes it wrinkle?
- Oh no! Not W.E.S., anything but that! I'm sorry, but. your gecko has wrinkly egg syndrome. It's days are numbered. to a number about equal to a normal gecko, given proper care.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range