|Packaging Detail:||100L per bag and the amount of the container is 70 cubic meter.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days|
kind: expanded vermiculite
more than ten years of experience
exported to more than 30 countries
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF VERMICULITE
MAIN PROPERTY OF EXPANDED VERMICULITE
For 15 cycles of freezing and thawing. Particle with no any change at -20℃
IN USE (℃)
Vermiculite can be used as building boards, potassium silicate or sodium silicate bound
boards, calcium silicate boards, general building plasters, specialist plasters, roof and floor
screeds and insulating concretes in constrction industry.
- Q:What do mushrooms need to grow?
- It would depend upon the type of mushroom. Some require hardwood, some grow on straw, etc. eg: Agaricus - generally require composted straw/dung. Shittake - requires hardwood Oyster mushrooms - will generally grow on paper or cardboard or straw Psilocybe mushrooms - mostly grow on straw / dung, or man made substrates (eg corn flour and vermiculite) - although there are some wood loving members of the family Morel mushrooms - require a certain ratio of carbon - usually as burnt wood - which is why they often spring up after fires and floods. Truffles - require a certain blend of minerals in the soil along with symbiosis with certain trees. all require moisture some do very well with high levels of co2, some don't - so some will do well without much ventilation, others will fail. Some require light to fruit, others dont. Some fruit depending upon CO2 concentrations, some fruit mainly due to drops in temperature. Asking what fungi like is like asking what animals eat or how to make plants grow, it's the third major group - it really does depend on the fungus. If you're growing from scratch, and outdoors, you're best germinating the spores to porduce spawn first, then using this to innoculate the growing medium - then cover with plastic until the medium has been grown through.
- Q:Leopard gecko eggs bad?
- The eggs are fine ! They will grow a little over the incubation perod - and will stay soft (they don't go hard like hen eggs) Try not to disturb them now you've started incubating - just keep a check on the temperature and humidity and look forward to the new arrivals - good luck ! (Herpetologist of over 20 years)
- Q:Growing veg tables in the Desert?
- well you could go to your local plant shop. and you can look for the kind of plants you like . then you can find a place in your backyard that don't have to much sunlight or to dark. water the plant every two days depending on the type of plant. or you could bring it to your house that is what i did
- Q:How do I start a garden? In my yard for fruits & veggies?
- Start by tilling the area. I then add organic fertilizers and rake them in. This will attract beneficial insect and other soil beneficial bugs. IF this is your first year gardening you may want to experiment with seedling started from seed, but also by purchasing some seedling from your local nursery. try to stay away from buying 6 pack containers. buy them in 4 in pots. You really dont want to have 6 zuchinni plants around. One plant is enough for a family of four. Same thing with tomatos. I usually only get 3 different tomatos. An early variety, a beef stake for sandwiches, and a cherry for salads and snacking. Try to avoid putting matter into the garden that isn't already composted. Composition requires nitrogen, as well as the plants need nitrogen. Sometimes decomposition process will tie up the nitrogen and deprive your plants of it. Also during composition the soil will heat up and this may also cause your plants problems. Use a compost pile instead. remember that the best tyupe of vegetable is the jsut picked varity, and this includes corn. It doesn't need to be heated to be enjoyed.
- Q:Can it hurt a person to eat vermiculite?
- Common ingredients: Peat, perlite, vermiculite, sand, coconut coir, compost, topsoil. Potting soil varies with the use. There are soilless potting media that are very light in weight, easy for roots to penetrate and free of insects and disease. Potting mixes that contain garden topsoil provide larger plants more stability because they are heavier. Bagged potting media containing garden soil will be pasteurized to kill pathogens. Topsoil will be amended with compost and coarse sand or perlite and vermiculite to make it lighter less likely to compact. Coir is shredded coconut hull fiber. Topsoil, consists of 93% mineral and 7% bioorganic substances. The mineral portion of dirt is roughly equal parts clay, sand, silt. A soilless potting mix will have sphagnum peat moss, perlite, sand, or vermiculite but no soil or compost.
- Q:which is stronger, hypertufa or concrete?
- on a sudden stop you wont have time to down shift, what you have to do is squeese your clutch lever in while you grip the front brake lever and use your foot brake at the same time. Reason being for squeseing your clutch levr in is to dis-engage the pull from the engine. I have ridden thosands of miles without any problems just rember each time you ride your machine is a learning experience and perfection comes with time.
- Q:what are the ingredients of potting soil?
- If she hasn't been with a male for a while the eggs are not going to have anything inside the eggs....hope this helps.
- Q:where can i buy vermiculite cheap?
- A substrate consisting of brown rice flour, vermiculite, and water that will feed and supply water to our magic mushrooms is sealed in ½ pint jars and sterilized in a pressure cooker, or boiling water. This is to kill anything that might endanger the mushrooms.
- Q:I have just bought Hydrangea Endless Summer Pink, and i am unsure whether it will like my soil?
- Its easy to find in India, and its not stupid A**H***......... If you still haven t got it, let me know and I will get it for you
- Q:Ive been exposed to Asbestos, how concerned should i be??
- youll be fine, it takes years of working around it everyday for you to have a problem
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range