|Packaging Detail:||100L per bag and the amount of the container is 70 cubic meter.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days|
kind: expanded vermiculite
more than ten years of experience
exported to more than 30 countries
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF VERMICULITE
MAIN PROPERTY OF EXPANDED VERMICULITE
For 15 cycles of freezing and thawing. Particle with no any change at -20℃
IN USE (℃)
Vermiculite can be used as building boards, potassium silicate or sodium silicate bound
boards, calcium silicate boards, general building plasters, specialist plasters, roof and floor
screeds and insulating concretes in constrction industry.
- Q:can i use sphagnum moss as a medium for incubating leopard gecko eggs?
- okorder has different kinds of vermiculite. Check their descriptions. I had only heard about horticultural vermiculite before I read your question, but try a big pet shop if the kind sold at garden centers isn't appropriate.
- Q:How much should the ratio of soil vermiculite to perlite be?
- The cake, put the pelvic floor relatively okay ~ ~ to let the seedlings have a process of adaptation ~ ~ ~ I now add more perlite. Vermiculite feels the only use now is probably: when you plant seeds, sprinkle a thin layer over the surface... Very few in the soil.. It feels less breathable ~ as I just how to perlite
- Q:What to do about possible asbestos in the attic?
- i think u should seek another source for ur answer. i am sure that Yahoo! Answers does not support the use of any type of recreational and/or illegal drugs. therefore it would be best to try another source on the internet to resolve ur question.
- Q:What can vermiculite be used instead on?
- The principle of preparing nutritious soil is to suit measures to local conditions. Not all nutritious soil for growing flowers has vermiculite. As long as the soil does not harden, but also to maintain water and fertilizer is the best.
- Q:Can I put unfaced batt insulation (R30 Value) over old fluffy loose insulation in the attic?
- ver·mic·u·lite [ vər míkyə lt ] noun Definition: a compound used in growing plants: a hydrous silicate of aluminum, magnesium, or iron. Source: altered basic rocks. Use: insulation, lubricant, growing medium in horticulture. Etimology: [Early 19th century. < Latin vermiculus little worm (see vermicular), because of the way flakes of it expand and writhe in long shapes when heated]
- Q:what if i dont have vermiculite?
- Read okorder.com
- Q:What is the gold/bronze-colored stuff on top of plants in plug sheets?
- perlite and vermiculite. Also the sand or rocks at the bottom would make good drainage.
- Q:is my bearded dragon ok to lay eggs in her viv?
- If you're candling the eggs and they're turning up yellow then likely they were just slugs from the start. It's not uncommon for females to lay infertile clutches. Doesn't mean they'll all be infertile though so hopefully some will be good. Hovabators are probably the cheapest incubators you can get and they work very well. They cost around $40 for cheapest model and can be purchased from suppliers like LLLReptile. Eggs must be kept at at least 70% humidity. The moist vermiculite should accomplish this though. But do poke tiny holes in the container because eggs breathe and babies suffocate without oxygen. It is very important to keep humidity up because th eggs absorb a lot of water. If humidity is too low they'll sink in. And I'm not sure about leo crossings.
- Q:leopard gecko incubation?
- Add vermiculite to the top of the pots. It is normal for the pots to slowly degrade so mould is to be expected. The vermiculite will prevent the stems of the lettuce damping off as it absorbs excess water.
- Q:Do you prefer Vermiculite .or. Vitameatavegamins?
- Put your regular brown rice in a blender or food processor and process until the consistency of whole grain flour, which will give you brown rice flour.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range