Automatic clean on home hard floor,Capet,tile
NI-CD,10.8V,1300mAh Rechargeable Power battery worked
60-90 minutes runtime
Dust Bin: 0.3L
Clean efficiency 99% ,ideal for ashes, larger debris even screws
Automatic find the dust;even the dust under furniture of height 76mm
Detect the wall and furniture in advanced
Four Navigation Program: Spiral line and Random ,Wall detect, automatically avoiding obstacle
working time schedule
Two corner brush to clear the dust
Smart to show its power capacity from LED display
Noise level: 55dB
flight sensor to avoild the machine stuck under the furinture or bed
Input Voltage of charger:
OutputVoltage of charger:
Input Voltage of battery:
Output Voltage of battery
Working Low Speed:
Working High Speed:
Wheel run speed:
1300mAh NI-mh Battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
|Place of Original||Shenzhen,China|
|Item No. ||TO-RSW(C)|
|Certificate||CE & Rohs|
|20' Container Loading Qty||1412 sets|
|40' Container Loading Qty||2992 sets|
|40' HQ Container Loading Qty||3860 sets|
|Carton Net/Gross Weight||7.2 kgs / 8 kgs|
What’s in the box?
1 X Robot Vacuum Cleaner
1 X Adaptor
1 X User Manual
1 X HEPA filter
2 X Side Brush (Extra)
1.Does the items allowed to sold overseas?
Of course yes, the design of this vacuum cleaners belongs to the factory,
with patent design,so the item can be sold anywhere freely.
2.How to control the raw material?
All the plastic material of vacuum cleaner, are total new material,do not add recycle material.
that can ensure the plastic itself with best performance.
- Q:What is the development status of vacuum cleaners?
- Nowadays, the vacuum cleaner not only functions more and more, the appearance is becoming more and more beautiful, and its price is more and more cheap. It is loved by many people.
- Q:Vacuum Cleaners...please tell me the BEST one out there?!?!?!?
- Most okorder.com/... It's been my experience that the more expensive vacuums don't last any longer than the cheap ones (about 2 years) so these are the ones I buy.
- Q:Anybody ever work for/currently work for Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners?
- never heard of it
- Q:Which is the best vacuum to pick up dog hairs?
- The Dyson. By far the best vacuum I have ever owned and the BEST at cleaning up pet hair.
- Q:If Jesus was killed by abortion instead of crucifixion, would Christians wear vacuum cleaners or coat hangers?
- That may possibly be the single most offensive question I have seen posted here...or anywhere else. Give yourself something special.
- Q:If earth atmosphere was twice as dense, by how much % power consumption of vacuum cleaners would change?
- Sasha, Are you up to you tricks again? Lets assume the airflow is incompressible. Let power of the vacuum be equal to the kinetic energy added to air over a certain time t P=[ .5 m v^2]/t m=Vp m - mass of air v- velocity of air (related to the RPM of the motor) p - density of air So what is P1/P2? P2 - normal density of air and P1 is twice the normal density. We have P1/P2=[ .5 m1 v1^2]/t1 / [ .5 m2 v2^2]/t2 since t1=t 2 and v1=v2 P1/P2=m1/m2 P1/P2=V1p1/V2p2 since V1=V2 P1/P2=p1/p2=2 So the power will be doubled for doubling the density... ********** But wait! ********** If vacuum cleaner works by creating an air flow and it is air molecules that whip the dust particles out of their hiding places then we may drop the rpm of the motor by half and therefore the power will be the same. P1=P2
- Q:How come nobody ever says vacuum cleaners suck? It would actually for once be correct usage of the word.?
- While an open-ended vacuum does, literally, suck, one usually refers to the process, suction, specifically suction power when referring to the machine's action. One might be more specific/scientific refer to force of the vacuum if one were attempt to weigh the merits of various vacuum cleaners, although this is usually done by comparing relative measures of engine horsepower. Usually, of course, a practical demonstration is called for given. As for the negative connotations given to the term in common parlance, there are two possibilities: 1) It is an abbreviated version of the term more euphemistically stated as vacuums excrement. 2) It could refer to a negative memory of an adolescent experiment w/ a machine... The former seems more likely. But, as Fats Waller used to say: One never knows... Do one?
- Q:Someone knocks. You open the door. It's Jesus selling vacuum cleaners. Do you let him in for a demo?
- No cause his vacuums suck. Ya i'd let him in, then sneak a call to immigration, get him sent back to israel.
- Q:Where can I find ratings of Kirby vacuum cleaners?
- I wish you had asked this before your bought it! I got one and I HATE it! It doesn't clamp together right all the time and it takes me about 30 minutes to an hour just to get it right so it will suck right. Lot's of other problems too. Doesn't shampoo like it should. I just hate it. I wish I had never bought it. Hope you have better luck with yours.
- Q:Can you improve a vacuum cleaners suction (with tweeks) or filteration (by adding aditional filter)?
- Well if you can you would probably be a pretty good engineer. I would keep any existing filters cleaned regularly and if you are using a bag They tend to have better air flow when first installed(empty). You didn't mention what type or for what purpose. If you are cleaning carpet you need agitation, air flow,and suction. Setting it too low would cut down on air flow. Too high would increase air flow but you would not get the suction down where you need it. You might get some better answers if you add details.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range