Farm irrigation, cultivation, fountain, seawater, saltwater, hospitals, residence, municipal works, mining, traffic construction, etc.
1. Max. immersion depth:5m.
2. Max. liquid temperature: +60°C.
3. PH: 304(4-10),316(2-13).
4. Solids up to 0.2mm, volume ratio≤0.1%.
1. It is beautiful, small. A float oil sac in pump bottom will adjust downwards once pump temperature rises, prevent the pump from crackling, which makes the pump running safely and reliably.
2. VITON double mechanical seal in oil chamber, single mechanical seal in outer chamber, which avoid water into motor.
3. The motor uses F grade insulation, with cone-shaped bearing design, which prolongs the pump's service life.
- Q:2002 ford ranger water pump is stuck?
- First of all, make sure you have removed all the bolts. They can be found in the most unlikely places Once you are positive all the bolts are out gently tap on the pump around the perimeter to break it loose. I have changed many water pumps and seldom do they just fall off. Do not hit the belt pulley as you will need to reuse it. I use a ball peen hammer. You don't care if you damage the pump but why ruin a good hammer. If that doesn't work then you need a mechanic. Most probably to find the bolt you missed. .
- Q:if water pump is working should lower rad hose to thermostat be hot, it is cool and spongy!?
- Check the bearings on the pulley / pack some grease in there. Hope some help !
- Q:Why is the water pump smaller than the pipe diameter?
- The size is only a matter of convenience or experience, and a small number of tubes are already available. As long as you can pick it up, you can use it.The so-called thick pipe to reduce resistance is a certain relationship. But it shouldn't be your decision to choose the big one. Then why don't you choose the big three? Four or the thicker ones?! @! The resistance will be smaller!!!!
- Q:Flow 70 cubic meters per hour; lift 35 meters, choose what standard water pump?
- 1, what liquid transport, whether corrosive, there are no metal particles, or other dirty things2. Installation form (submerged pump, pipeline pump)Clear these issues, you can choose the pump according to requirements
- Q:What is LG water pump?
- The LG in the LG pump should be a brand, without much practical significance.
- Q:Turn Pond Water Pump Off At Night?
- If your pump is rated to run 24/7 you can leave it running. To save electricity you could get a simple timer and set it to run for 30 mins 2 or 3 times at night and run all day. Or you could have it coming on/off at various times thru day night. This should keep water oxygenated enough
- Q:Does anyone know how much a water pump would be for a ford taurus?
- well thats gana depend on the year and engine size but i would say that you can plan on spending between 30 and 70 dollars
- Q:how do i run all the lines on a above ground water pump in the well?
- Would go to the Wayne website and hopefully they will have a diagram of how to hook up lines. You may need more than you think, such as pressure relieve valve, T fittings for a pressure gauge. etc. If you can find correct diagram will save you a lot of headache in long run.
- Q:Power flow conversion of water pump
- Upstairs in Wurenzidi, pump power is related to the flow and the head, a simple formula: = /367 * power flow lift efficiency
- Q:Water Pump on 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora?
- When you mean it wont come loose, do you mean you cant break the bolts loose or is the pump stuck on the motor like glue? If the bolts are stuck, try spray them with penetrating oil and let it work in for about 30 mins. If the pump is stuck, use a narrow putty knif, gently tap in between the pump and the block, and pry it off, then clean the mating surface completely to ensure the new pump seals properly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range