||1000 Series,3000 Series
1.Structure of Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above. 3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment
2.Main Features of Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door ：
Reasonable and stable chemical composition
Nice mechanical property
Standards: EN, ASTM and EN
3.Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Images:
4. Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:deoderants without aluminum?
- Mennen makes a line of plain old deodorant. They also make antiperspirants, though, so be sure you read the label.
- Q:How are the aluminum plates cut?
- Laser cutting can be combined with the above advantages, but the price is relatively high. A thicker aluminum sheet (above 6mm) is usually used in electric saws.
- Q:what factors affectn aluminium?
- This is science so, if you want specific answers, you must ask specific questions. What type of aluminum are you interested in? What characteristics are important to you? What kind of factors are you talking about? You are right that heating can affect Al. In fact, heating affects, basically, everything, every material we know of and every physical and chemical process that we do and every process that happens in nature. Temperature is important in all of these. There are more than a hundred different commercial aluminum alloys and most of them are available in a variety of different tempers (heat treated conditions). The heat treatment of commercial Al alloys is a very important thing. If you want more specific information, consult your friendly neighborhood metallurgist.
- Q:Product of Aluminium and Hydrochloric Acid?
- When aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid heat is produced as well as aluminum chloride. This heat is warming up the HCl, which you should remember is a gas dissolved in water, a little of which evolves from the water. You're smelling HCl gas. There shouldn't be any dense white smoke, unless you've got an open container of ammonia nearby. In that case the smoke is particulate ammonium chloride, produced by the reaction in the air of HCl and NH3.
- Q:Computer cooling aluminum plate, what specific materials used? 30
- Copper heat conductivity is good, but the price is more expensive, difficult to process, the weight is too large (a lot of pure copper radiator is beyond the limit of CPU), the heat capacity is small, and easily oxidized. The pure aluminum is too soft, can not directly use, are the use of aluminum alloy to supply enough hardness, aluminum alloy is the advantage of low prices, light weight, but the heat conductivity is much worse than copper. Some of the radiator embedded in a copper plate in each in his element, Aluminum Alloy radiator base.
- Q:Aluminum wire (electricians or really experienced people only please).?
- You can never ever connect an Aluminum wire to a Copper wire. Never, copper in contact with aluminum and a bit of moisture acts like a Battery. Remember the old Grade School experiment where students made a battery using copper pennies and aluminum foil by simply contacting the foil to several pennies, then lighting a neon bulb! So copper in contact with aluminum creates a galvanic action due to potential difference and thus can cause a hot spot and a fire can literally break out in the junction box where you made the connection. Keep this always in mind since you have a whole house of that aluminum wire. To connect aluminum wire to a fixture you need a fixture that will accept an aluminum wire. Check that with the hardware or where or Lowes or wherever you buy the fixture from. There are fixtues with contacts points for wire in them that accept both copper and aluminum wire. So you do not need to replace the wire just to install the fixture. Or you can go to Lowes and get a special connector that safely connects the aluminum wire to a short piece of copper wire and then connect that copper pigtail piece to any fixture you buy. The danger of aluminum wire has never been that becomes brittle, but that corrosion forms at screw joints in the switches, outlet boxes and the like, that causing a resistance and that resistance acting literally like a heater and becoming red hot and starting a fire.
- Q:how to separate the aluminum sheet in plastic?
- Put them into clean water if both of them won’t react with water, and aluminum sheet will sink into the bottle, then fish up them separately.
- Q:Can aluminum be either conductive or magnitized?
- Aluminum is conductive. In fact at one point in time it was used as an alternative to copper wiring for home electrical wiring. (There were problems, so it is no longer used).
- Q:How do aluminium plates oxidize?
- After anodizing, it turns white. If not, the aluminum plate should be white and spray polyester or fluorocarbon paint,
- Q:What are the causes of aluminum plate quenching cracking?
- There are no special cracks in the aluminum bars, such as 1 of the heat distortion, 3 of the metallurgical quality, 2 of the solid solution system, the reasonable analysis of the crack location and appearance
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range