Plasma TV Stand
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 1000Pcs/Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Plasma TV stand
1Hhigh quality and beautiful appearence
2.Made of metal and tempered glass
3.Strong structure ,easy to assemble
4.Modern design and various kinds of style
5.May take use for home or others
6.Manufacture and pack in our credible factory genuine
7.Popular with buyers
8.Has won universal praise for many years
9.Tempered glass tabletop
10.Color selection available upon request
11.Buyers' design for package acceptable
Specification of Plasma TV stand:
|tempered glass top metal frame
Easy to assemble
|1pc/2ctn,secure packing(5 layers yellow corrugated carton+foam)
|All the color is possible
|The picture are just for your reference,different colors and size can
be made by your need.and if you need further information,please not hesitate tocontact us.Moreever,the products with different style and specifications could becustomized as per customers demand
|Within 30 days after receive the deposit
Pictures of Plasma TV Stand:
- Q:WHAT DO BED BUGS DO?
- Bed okorder /
- Q:How much would it cost to buy a tanning bed? Any good sites to buy them from?
- Tanning beds are cheapest when bought in packages. At my tanning salon that I visit it is $50 for 10 tans or about $5 each. Individual tans usually cost about $10. You cannot use oil in tanning beds and there are special tanning products designed for tanning beds. Get one with a bronzer to give yourself a nice glow. And remember moderation is key, You don't want to look like a leather moccasin
- Q:Does a bed frame like this need a box spring?
- No...just the mattress! I LOVE platform beds! Check out ikea's platform beds if you are looking for a cheaper price
- Q:This is scaring me a lot. We had bed bug attacks in our room many times, this time i see them flying short distances.Does anyone have any idea about a flying bed bug?
- Bed bugs don't fly
- Q:What is Queen platform bed? What are the types of it?
- There are many types of platform bed available in the market. queen, king , teen, black bedroom furniture. Many online resources available on it, I can suggest you some of them :
- Q:can i use bond paper for bedding/
- With 30 years of caring for guinea pigs i have found the perfect bedding for guinea pigs that always keeps they dry and comfy. Place a layer of newspaper on the bottom of your cage. Put 2 of pine bedding on top of that and on top of the pine bedding pur 2 of Carefresh bedding. Change their potty spot every 2 to 3 days and the rest of the cage can go up to 2 weeks with one guinea pig. It is a great bedding, at 2 weeks when you roll out the newspaper out usually it has not even gotten damp. The newspaper rolls out taking the bedding with it making changing the cage a breeze. You might think it a bit expensive but it is not as it lasts so long and as i said they never get the slightest bit damp.
- Q:I don't have bed bugs but my mom said you can have bed bugs if you have your bed laying on the floor because it has no air is how she said it. because since your bed is touching carpet, it can get bed bugs. is that true?
- I don't think that's true. Fleas live in carpets but bedbugs aren't like that (I think. Could be wrong).
- Q:How do you get rid of bed bugs
- If you live in an apartment building, or have residences on either side of you, you dont. They will vacate your living space while you are exterminating and then move right back in again. My friend managed a motel and got an infestation, had to have the whole bldg empty and have every room exterminated. If it IS an apartment, townhouse, condo etc you call the landlord. If its your own free standing home you need an expert exterminator. Then you have to figure out how you got them in the first place. Visitors? Sleep overs? Have you stayed in a hotel/motel recently? Bought second hand clothing, or bedding? They could come back for another visit if you dont know how they got there in the first place.
- Q:I just found out that the guy downstairs found 5 bed bugs in his bed!
- Do you and the guy live in the same house? Or even if not, you had better protect yourself before bed bugs get you. That won't be too long. If you have no indications that bed bugs are in your house, get some Bed Bug Powder online, and spread it over the mattress (under the sheets) and also on the floor (around the bed frame). That way you can have a barrier between you and bugs if they smell you. The powder I recommend you is very reasonable price yet works great. It is natural powder so it is safe to you once it is settled. I had a bed bug infestation long time ago, and since I saw bed bugs in my room, I had to wash everything with hot water and put steam heat everywhere so that live bed bugs would die.... but keeping the Bed Bug Powder around the bed definitely got rid of bed bugs. But in your case, you have NOT seen actual bed bugs in your house, only you should do is to puff the bed bug powder on where you sleep. It is easy to get bedbugs, but is a lot harder to get rid of them once you get the infestation. Be prepared.
- Q:Position the bed, which way is the head of the bed better?
- Sleep to the north and south direction, there is a certain scientific basisThe earth's magnetic field is north-south, and the body's blood iron content is relatively large, naturally affected, the direction of the line of force is relatively favorableThe most common theory is that during sleep, the human body should head north and feet south, consistent with the direction of the earth's magnetic field. Because if the direction of the person's sleep is perpendicular to the direction of the earth's magnetic field, the earth's magnetic field will affect the body's biological currents. In order to reach a new equilibrium state, the human body must consume a large amount of heat energy to increase metabolic capacity, and sleep is disturbed naturally. However, several experts I consulted put forward a completely different view.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|US$ 1 Million
|North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like