Quick Details of Chaise Lounge CL-001:
Type: Living Room Furniture,Set Specific Use: Living Room Sofa General Use: Home Furniture
Material: Genuine Leather Style: Sectional Sofa Regional Style: European Style
Appearance: Modern Inflatable: No Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland) COLOR: BLACK
Specifications of Chaise Lounge CL-001:
NEW DESIGN SECTIONAL SOFA SET
1.GUNUINE LEATHER COVERS.
3.STAINLESS STEEL FRAME.
Sectional genuine leather sofa set/ chaise recliner lounge sofa
Product Name SOFA
Material leahter,hardwood frame, high-resiliency foam
Color Browm (Colour seclection available upon receipt of request)
Left armed 3 seat
1750*1000*780MM chaise lounge
MOQ 5 set
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Detail: Standard hard carton box;buyer's design for package acceptable
Loadability 20'GP / 20 PCS
40'HQ / 30 PCS
Delivery Detail: For samples,12-14 days;normal order 25-40 days;
- Q:Do you have a bed of five or a half feet? I see. By the way, what's the size, and is there a six foot bed for five and a half feet?
- The standard size of the bed is 1.5M/1.8M/2M, not measured by the ruler! The 5 and a half feet you said should be 1.8M. You can take a ruler to measure it! ~ should be able to buy the right, if your bed is tailor-made, non-standard size, bedding is also customized, is the best! ~ or looking for standard sizes of bedding with little difference in size! I hope I can help you
- Q:A bed that can turn the mattress straight to the wall
- The designer tied the mattress and the bedstead made by the workman with bandage and fixed it. Fit the hinge and the hydraulic lever on the bed and wall so that the bed can be folded to the wall.
- Q:What's the size of the bed in the army?
- At present, the uniform production and distribution system in the army are single beds, and generally have single and upper and lower berths. Single bed single bed size: 205 cm long * width 90 cm * height 50 cm.
- Q:I want to put on the bunk bed decorate ask how to install ah
- Put on wallpaper. That's how I dress up. It's beautiful. It works very well. Put the room on the wallpaper, and then put the iron on the bed with the rest of the wallpaper. It's beautiful
- Q:Which one is right? In or on the bed?
- In my bed
- Q:Is it safe to use a tanning bed?
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) share responsibilities in the regulation of sunlamps and tanning devices. They help in answering are tanning beds bad for you? The FDA enforces regulations that deal with labels on the devices; the FTC investigates false, misleading, and deceptive advertising claims about the devices. When these agencies determine that device labels don't comply with the regulations or that advertisements are not truthful, they may take corrective action. The FDA also can remove products from the marketplace. So, beware when you see advertising such as ... Tan indoors with absolutely no harmful side effects No burning, no drying, and no sun damage Unlike the sun, home tanning beds will not cause skin cancer or skin aging. I found this on the internet, and basically it is saying, don't listen to anyone that says the tanning bed is better for you than the sun, because it's not, the tanning bed is actually worse for you. Stay away from it if you can. :)
- Q:bedding for college??
- at bed bath and beyond they have reallly cute twin dorm bedding usually in dorms (or so i have heard) the twin beds are a little longer than a regualar bed. at bed bath and beyond they have custom made for dorm bedding.
- Q:I hate my loft bed!!?
- I built my first loft bed when I was in high school. It had a closet/wardrobe under it. I built another in college that had a desk under it. I really liked both of them, as they gave me a lot more space in cramped quarters. They are no different than sleeping on the top bunk, which I always enjoyed. I liked the fact that the desk space was partially enclosed, so I could hang stuff over/around my computer without damaging the walls and ceiling.
- Q:Simmons mattress how thick?
- General is more than 20 cm bar, I was in muses (custom-made), is 28.
- Q:What is the skeleton of the bedstead?
- The bed with a skeleton has a certain overall elasticity, and the elasticity of the bed plus the elasticity of the mattress will make it more comfortable to lie on, but must be used with the mattress. In addition, the price relative to the flat bed is more expensive, if the quality of sleep is more important, the skeleton bed is still a good choice.
Founded in 1992,it is a large modern furniture enterprise integrating design, R&D, manufacture, sale and service together. Currently, our company owns over 1,000 employees and modern workshop covering an area of over 150,000 square meters. Our products have been exported to the Europe, America and South-East Asia market and own a good reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 to US$10 Million
South America Europe South-East Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||100,000-200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range