Quick Details of Chaise Lounge CL-005:
Type: Living Room Furniture,Set Specific Use: Living Room Sofa General Use: Home Furniture Material: Fabric Style: Sectional Sofa
Regional Style: American Style Appearance: Modern Inflatable: No Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Specifications of Chaise Lounge CL-005:
1 Includes sofa sectional and ottoman Wood frame
2 best price and quaity
3 Give you comfortable enjoyment
Chaise: 84"(W) x 34"(D) x 36"(H)
3-Seat Sofa: 78"(W) x 34"(D) x 36"(H)
Cocktail Ottoman: 38"(W) x 26"(D) x 20"(H)
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Detail: export standard packing
Delivery Detail: 30days
- Q:Michigan/U of M bedding?
- Hi I just seen U of M bedding at Walmart, They had everything from sheets to blankets and comfronters..The sheets were priced 20.00 for twin and higher for the full,queen and king.. Good Luck!
- Q:how do you make a day bed?
- well if u sleep on a sheet covering ur bed, when u get up tuck the sheet neatly around the bed (if its come out) fold ur bedsheet and place it either at the foot of the bed or on the head of the bed ( over ur pillow).
- Q:Why is the coking of the circulating fluidized bed boiler too thin
- At this point, if the original amount of coal is added, it will break the balance, and the bed temperature will rise rapidly and be difficult to control. It will lead to coking. When the material layer is too thin, the amount of coal added shall be greatly reduced, and the amount of coal can be controlled according to oxygen and other parameters. When the material layer is too thin, it will cause some phenomena such as blowing and flowing, which will lead to the weakening of the local fluidization and lead to the coking accident.
- Q:Do you let your dog on your bed?
- My, by all rumors I have heard in the forest, the strangest ones were about mortals. What are beds? This topic deeply confuses me, I have heard many talk about these strange solids but I have never seen one before. Are beds similar to dens? If so, beds must be awfully uncomfortable for the vertebrate.
- Q:Help on a toddler bed?
- toddler beds are smaller than twin beds. but i'd just skip the toddler bed and get the twin in her case. but for safety u could put up rails or just dont put the bed frame and throw the mattresses on the floor so if she does fall out then its a short fall. but u should definatly try to switch her to her own bed soon, before she becomes too dependent on sleeping with u, at that rate you'll be sleeping with a 6yo
- Q:do i have bed bugs....?
- Bed bugs are easy to detect when they are adults but not so easy to see when they are smaller. The thing about bed bugs is they don't want to be seen and hide very well. If you think you have bed bugs do not wait. Call a bed bug exterminator that specializes in bed bug eradication and have them do an inspection which is usually free. Have them show you the evidence and/or the bed bugs. The evidence is small black dots on your mattress, bed frame, behind pictures, along baseboards and window frames.
- Q:How do you know which bed to buy?
- when you shop and find one you may find to your intrest, ask for a free trail, or just try it out in the store, jump on it, make whoopee on it hey might get ya a discount
- Q:question on tanning beds?
- OMG! plz dont use tanning beds! they cause skin cancer! get a fake spray tan or tan in the sun using atleast SPF 20 sunscreen. P.S. if u use tanning beds often your skin will age quicker and start to look leathery! im seriously no joke! i read an article on the internet about this so please reaserch for your self if u want to know what tannig beds REALLY do to your skin!
- Q:what is the best hamser bedding?
- Try cardboard shavings because they're nice and soft.
- Q:Is it legal to sell/purchase a second hand bed?
- the bed frame itself no, but the mattress yes
Our company is a professional manufacturer that specialized in original modern leather sofa, leisure chairs, and coffee tables.
Our products are well-positioned to European and American markets..
We focus on top-notch products at reasonable price as well as excellent after-sale services, whereby we gain reputation among the customers worldwide. Aiming to create a contemporary, coziness, elegance and prominence home atmosphere through our people-oriented principle.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 to US$ 2.5 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range