Quick Details of Wood Veneer TV Stand
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: TV Stand
General Use: Home Furniture
Wood Style: Panel
Panel Type: MDF
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery of Wood Veneer TV Stand
Packaging Detail: Both of assembly and disassembly are available. Inside packed with thick EPE, and outside with strong export carton.
Delivery Detail: 20-25 days
Specifications of Wood Veneer TV Stand
Ash Veneer Wooden TV Stand For Home
1.MDF with ash wood veneer
2.10mm toughened glass top
Details of Wood Veneer TV Stand
|Product Material:||MDF with ash wood veneer,10mm toughened glass top|
Pictures of Wood Veneer TV Stand
Available Veneer Colors of Wood Veneer TV Stand
- Q:Does this look like a bed bug?
- Yes, this definitely looks like a bed bug. Call a pest controller and have them fumigate your house. They really are a nuisance.
- Q:What kind of bed is good?
- At present, rare wood with red sandalwood, yellow rosewood, Phoebe, the wood is high-grade timber common classical furniture Chinese, now the market has been difficult to find. The more expensive wood, teak, rosewood, rosewood, ebony, chicken wing wood, pineapple grid, beech, maple, red oak, ebony. Other than ordinary wood, rubber wood, ash, Liu An, pine, fir, Paulownia, elm, oak etc.. Next, we must see the processing quality. The quality of solid wood furniture can be seen from two aspects, the quality of surface processing and structural quality. Look at the surface of wood stitching, painting process, structure, combination and firmness, can not be loose phenomenon.
- Q:The Right Dog Bed????
- Have you tried wrapping yourself in an old blanket for the night and then folding it up for the dog? Sometimes if the smell like you the dog will go a little easier on it. Good luck!
- Q:Bed Bugs????????????????????????
- from experience in a hotel. guests were bitten during the night, anyway moved them and we investigated, they were at side of bed obviously come from some guest suitcase. well we were advised to bin all bed covers and bed and mattress, thoroughly clean room with disinfectant that was after fumergater came in and we left room for a couple of days for his stuff to work. hope this helps
- Q:Need to bunk beds without drilling holes?
- no, not without the beds passably coming apart.
- Q:Does a bed frame like this need a box spring?
- if the mattress has a spring in it, then you wouldnt need a box spring.
- Q:how can i keep spiders off the bed?
- to keep them off the bed you need to reduce the numbers around the bed..thoroughly clean the bed frame and around the room with the vacuum, use a residual spray along baseboards, place out the flat sticky traps around the bed
- Q:bed bugs ??
- I have had those pests in my house. They leave black marks on the edges of the mattresses. If you see a bug on your bed, squeeze it and if blood comes out it's a bed bug. Those black things you see are probably their feces. Bed bugs don't live only in your bed. They can be on clothes, their eggs, you name it. I suggest you wash all your clothes (Heat kills them). By a bed bug spray, spray it on your bed, and cover your bed up with a mattress cover.
- Q:How to transition my 3 yr old son to his own bed?
- make sure to set a routine. my son started sleeping in our bed at around 9 months - not because i wanted him too, but where we were living and the people we were living with, we couldn't get heat in the apartment so he stayed with us for body warmth and for the blankets. well, after we moved he never wanted to be in his own bed. hopefully something better works for you, but i would have to lay with him in his bed until he fell asleep, from 1.5 - 3.5 years old. it made for long bedtime routines. well, then we got bunk beds, and i sat in the room for a few minutes, and we had a baby so i made up excuses, mommy has to go feed the baby, etc bc (lie) daddy left to go to the store, and little by little he goes to bed on his own. now we have a routine set, and sometimes he trys to fight it, but for the most part, its 5pm calm down time - eating bathing relaxing with a show or a game on the computer bed at 7pm and that's the same for him and his 22 month old brother.
- Q:Where are bed bugs in Mexico?
- As long as you don't go to a really bad cheap hotel, don't worry. You have more chances to get bed bugs in NYC ;D
It is a modernized enterprise specializes in the furniture designing, manufacturing and marketing. Our factory established in 2010 . More than 30pcs 40HQ containers are exported per month, the products are popular in East Europe, Africa, Mid East and Australia. Our company promises: reasonable price, short production time and satisfactory after-sales service. Welcome to visit our factory and show room!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 to US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range