Quick Details of Solid Wood TV Stand
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: TV Stand
General Use: Home Furniture
Wood Style: Solid Wood
Wood Type: Oak
Size: 150*50*58H cm
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Structure: KD or assembled
Main export markets: western europe,north europe,north america,eastern europe payment terms: L/C,T/T
Packaging & Delivery of Solid Wood TV Stand
Packaging Detail: Standard export package Inner packed with Blister bag & outer with Carton
Delivery Detail: 45-60 days after T/T 30% advance
Specifications of Solid Wood TV Stand
solid wood tv stand
oak wood and oak veneer
structure: not K/D
Pictures of Solid Wood TV Stand
- Q:question about the ikea malm bed?
- The malm beds are really nice and I don't think that they are too low to the ground, but I understand if you don't want a bed that low because its kinda short. My bed was also too short for my likings so I just got a box frame to put under the mattress and that really added a lot of hight, so I'm sure you could do something like that. If you really want thet high one I would suggest not to paint it because they already come so nicely made, but I really don't know what you like. This is just my input, I hope I helped though!
- Q:Pros and Cons of Tanning Beds?
- Tanning beds are really worse on your skin than the sun. You have the ultraviolet rays so close. You may look good now, but later on you are going to be sorry when you have to go get skin cancers cut off and you look alot older than you really are. I am talking from experience. I wish I could go back in time I sure would change the Tanning part
- Q:Do you make your child's bed?
- I make my bed every day, I can't get into an unmade bed at night, it just doesn't feel right. My son's bed doesn't really need to be made since he doesn't use his comforter, he just likes his little knit blanket over him.
- Q:Cute, unique college bedding?
- u can do a purple zebra print or plain ol purple always is cute
- Q:Why do Guinea Pigs need Bedding?
- ive also got guinea pigs and i find that if you dont use bedding such as hay or newspaper then the cage starts to badly smell and the guinea pigs dont feel comfortable.
- Q:bed bugs??????????????!!!?
- Yes bed bugs can infest beds with protective sheets, I was in a hotel when I went to Cyprus for summer vacations which the room we got had protective sheets. A few days later we all noticed we had small bites and we complained to the hotel manager. He looked and he found bed bugs. For your question now, if your at home and this has began a few days ago then there's nothing to worry about as they are probably mosquitos. Bed bugs come from when you buy used forniture or receive a shipment box (They can be inside since their smaller than 1/4). Now to answer your question, yes it is very possible that if you have bed bugs that one person in the whole family gets bitten. Well that's probably all, best regards!
- Q:How to prevent rust in Chinese railway products?
- If the other protective properties of iron products, such as anti-theft fence, fence, bedstead like items, can be treated with some parcels of things, waterproof and anti weathering, such as paint like. To give him a protective film, the principle such as clothes and wiping cream sprinkle.
- Q:why do i still wet the bed?
- nothings wrong you just have a over active bladder lots of kids your age do this you will grow out of it i promise
- Q:How important is a bed?
- Beds are really important!
- Q:how to get rid of bed bugs?
- Bed bugs belong to the family Cimicidae and there are three species that bites people. Grown bed bugs are small, ¼ inch in length and are wingless oval in shape as shown in the pictures beneath. Sometimes they are mistaken for small cockroaches or ticks. Infant bed bugs are the size of a poppy seed. Just after moulting bed bugs range from nearly white in colour to light tan to a deep brown to burnt orange. When they have fed the host’s blood may appear as a dark red or black mass within the bug’s body. Because they never develop wings, bed bugs cannot fly. When disturbed, they seek shelter in dark cracks and crevices. Sometimes you can discover cast skins of them. In heavily infested residences a coriander-like smell can be detected.
It is a modernized enterprise specializes in the furniture designing, manufacturing and marketing. Our factory established in 2010 . More than 30pcs 40HQ containers are exported per month, the products are popular in East Europe, Africa, Mid East and Australia. Our company promises: reasonable price, short production time and satisfactory after-sales service. Welcome to visit our factory and show room!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 to US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range