|Front Pillar Color||black|
|Back Pillar Color||black|
|Packing||Brown Box or Customized Box|
Our MOQ Request of Modern Style TV stand
We will accept trial order for only 100 pieces.
Our Price Terms of Modern Style TV stand
FOB, CRF or CIF.
Our loading port is NINGBO or SHANGHAI.
Our Payment Terms of Modern Style TV stand
Trial Order: 30% as deposit, the balance before shipment.
Repeat order: 30% as deposit, the balance against copy B/L.
Our Customer-Care-Service of Modern Style TV stand
We ensure your inquiries will be responded with 24hours and your orders are on time delivered.
Our Replacement Policy of Modern Style TV stand
In case that any defect item is found, please send us emails with specifics and pictures. We will send replacement parts to repair the furniture or make new replacements for coming orders.
Our Production Facilities of Modern Style TV stand
Glass tempering furnace, glass washing machine, linear circular edging machine, special edging machine, glass printing machine, two powered assembly lines and four edging washing lines.
- Q:Which bed would be better?
- Definitely the first bed - the queen size. This is a bed that you are going to have with you throughout your teenage and college years. Maybe try telling your dad if he's going to spend the money - spend it once on the queen bed. If he buys you the twin bed, he's going to have to buy you another larger bed when you are older. He can save money this way. Plus, the queen bed is only $16 more! Tell him you can do some extra chores to help out with the price difference. (Worked on my dad, hehe) Or - a different approach, keep your full mattress and search for a frame for a full bed. These are less expensive than queen frames and he can save even more! :) I had a full size bed until I got married and it's the perfect size for one person. Good luck!
- Q:Who sings that new song BED or I WANNA PUT YOU TO BED? It kinda sounds like Ciara's Promise.
- The Tao of Badass which may “transform you” in to a person who draws all the women. The Tao of Badass is a famous step-by-step system for picking up girls that is demonstrated to work for anyone. Regardless old, looks or how unskilled you are about women. The system shows you just how to become ‘that person'who is wanted by plenty of women.
- Q:What's the height of the master bedroom?
- According to the size of the bedroom area, usually 10 square below the bedroom, suitable for use 1 meters below 2 beds, 10-20 square bedroom suitable for 1 meters, 5 of the bed, 20 square meters of the bedroom, suitable for use 1 meters, more than 8 of the bed.
- Q:WHAT ARE BED BUGS AND HOW BAD ARE THEY.DO THEY GIVE YOU AN AFFECTION?
- Bed bugs are insects that feed on blood from warm-blooded animals. They are not known to transmit infectious disease. The worst that may happen is you'll become sensitized to the saliva which may later cause mild allergic reactions.
- Q:What are the differences between print, embroidery or jacquard in bedding?
- It is a kind of decorative embroidery, embroidery generally are plain cloth and jacquard encryption, is a relatively more high-grade, can put forward to the pattern of cotton requires high quality cotton yarn cannot put forward forming pattern, also is plain and twill jacquard jacquard jacquard.
- Q:best dog bed for labradors?
- I have 2 labs, 14 year old and a 2 y/o. they sleep in an open face kenel with a thick matt on the bottom and then 3 pillows for warmth and comfort. But seriously they are labs and would sleep anywhere.! My 14y/o sleeps on the concrete near the back door and i have to put him to bed every night. My 2y/o sleeps on the chairs (cause he can get up) but i put them to bed everynight. I think the reason i have got my 14y/o lab to that age is because i make sure their bedding is warm and soft so that i might be able to prevent arthritis setting in. By the way i have a Whippet pup that just turned 1y/o and i never have to put her to bed cause she aint crazy like the labs, she loves the cushy pillows and gets the best spot.!
- Q:most comfortable bed, intelligel?
- No bed is the most comfortable for everybody. To find the one that's right for you, go to a good bed shop (not a bargain one) and lie down on lots of them. Some will be too firm, some will be too soft and hopefully one will be just right. The more you spend usually the more comfortable it is and the longer it will last. Never buy a bed without lying on it for at least several minutes, with a good pillow. A good bed shop will expect you to do this. General advice is to change your bed every ten years but we had a really good pocket sprung one that lasted for 30!!! (And no it didn't smell, and yes it was still clean)
- Q:which UC school has bunk beds?
- There are bunk beds in some dorms at Berkeley and UCLA. I do not know about the other campuses. Some freshman dorm rooms at Berkeley do not have bunk beds. They are mostly in dorms other than Units I, II, and III. I do not know about the other campuses.
- Q:Toddler bed??
- i agree with kincaid and garden. my son is only 9 mos old and i wanted to get him a toddler bed (later) but once i thought about it i realized that by the time he's 2, i should just get him a twin bed. that way i don't have to worry about getting a twin bed later. kids grow so quickly, u may as well get a twin bed now. and not only that, you can get better bedspreads for the twin bed and do a cute theme for the room. the only way i would do a toddler bed would be if someone gave it to me for free.
- Q:Who invented the bed?
- The first person that figured out he could make a soft pile of straw and cover it with bear skins probably made the first bed.
We are the manufacturers of wooden products, especially on home using furniture.Due to the simplicity of DIY designs and easy installation, we can offer a superb selection of products that are at once affordable and stylish.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range