Modern Style Tv Stand
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 1000Pcs/Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
|Front Pillar Color||black|
|Back Pillar Color||black|
|Packing||Brown Box or Customized Box|
Our MOQ Request of Modern Style TV stand
We will accept trial order for only 100 pieces.
Our Price Terms of Modern Style TV stand
FOB, CRF or CIF.
Our loading port is NINGBO or SHANGHAI.
Our Payment Terms of Modern Style TV stand
Trial Order: 30% as deposit, the balance before shipment.
Repeat order: 30% as deposit, the balance against copy B/L.
Our Customer-Care-Service of Modern Style TV stand
We ensure your inquiries will be responded with 24hours and your orders are on time delivered.
Our Replacement Policy of Modern Style TV stand
In case that any defect item is found, please send us emails with specifics and pictures. We will send replacement parts to repair the furniture or make new replacements for coming orders.
Our Production Facilities of Modern Style TV stand
Glass tempering furnace, glass washing machine, linear circular edging machine, special edging machine, glass printing machine, two powered assembly lines and four edging washing lines.
- Q:My daughter just turned 3 and sleeps in a toddler bed. My son is 17 months and sleeps in his crib. I was wondering what your kids sleep in and when did you move them from crib to toddler bed? Toddler bed to big bed? Or did you skip the toddler bed all together?
- I have 2 daughters. My oldest is 2 1/2 (31m) and we just put her into her BIG GIRL Bed (a twin bed) on Wednesday. We tried a toddler bed with her earlier (18 m) and she wanted nothing to do with it so we sold it and put her back into the crib until now. My younger daughter (20m) is still in her crib. We will skip the toddler bed for her too.
- Q:My lower back has been hurting and having a weird uncomfortable feeling that goes around to my sides. Its kinda sore like feels as though my muscles are pulling when I bend over. When I stand it feels like pressure on it but when I apply pressure it feels better. I find it weird. I was in a major car.accident 9 months ago and th back pain just started 2 months ago. I do realize when I sleep on a sodter pillow top mattress I don't have as much pain but when I sleep on my firm hard 8 yr old mattress I have more pain/uncomfortable feeling throughout the day and stifness when I get out of bed. Can this all be the Problem. I'm just afraid its something else and can't really afford healthcare.
- Yes, soft bed and hard bed mattress is the difference! ! The so-called hard bed, a set of 6 rings round the spring, is the bed sets may be directly above it! ! Or add a hard brown! Soft beds, the inner sleeve may be 6 rings round spring, pocket spring may also be independent, and can have a few centimeters above the high-density foam, latex or memory foam! Then the above may be inter-thick cotton, this effect is absolutely out of that than the previous one is 6 rings round the soft spring, but the price is much higher absolute, you say it can help people all fall into the trap may be of pure cotton memories! !
- Q:Ok, so, I am getting a bunny.I am using carefresh natural bedding for the cage, can that double as litter? If not, what brand, or type of litter should I get?And also, what size of bedding and litter?For example: 10 Liters of bedding will last ___________ days?Thanks!
- I use bedding as litter but you need to but grass or alfalfa hay in the litter so the rabbit will use. rabbits eat and poop. The size of the bedding you need depends on the size of the cage. I usually buy and bigger bag then what i need so I can scoop out where the rabbit peed or pooped and add more and also so I can change the whole litter a few times. I usually scoop everyday or every other day and replace with bedding and I change the whole litter every 2 weeks because there is some poop and pee you can't get out plus it starts to stink sometimes. sorry I don't know how many liters of bedding will last.
- Q:My six year old son is wanting bunk beds for Christmas, I was just wondering if you could use twin mattresses on the beds instead of those bunkie board pad things. The bed we are gonna purchase come with slats as a foundation for the mattresses. I just want it to be safe cause his brother which is 2 hopefully will start sleeping on the bottom bunk.
- Yes you can buy 2 box springs and the top mattress for both beds if the beds come with the correct foundation.
- Q:i would love to hear feed back from those who have worked with/bought from them. thanks!
- Check around locally. Maybe some store can order it for you, those prices are high.
- Q:I Woke up this morning with 3 or 4 bites on my foot but no where else? Does that mean i have bed bugs??!?!?!?!?! They itch
- What okorder /
- Q:What are the demensions of a full sized bed?
- A full size bed is 54 wide and 78 long. A twin is 39 wide x 78. A queen is 60 wide x 80 An Eastern king is 80 wide x 80. On the west coast, king size beds are a little shorter, 78 perhaps.
- Q:My walls are lavender and all of my furniture is white. Would having white and lavender bedding be overkill or should I get a different color scheme for bedding?
- The okorder /
- Q:i have bed bugs in my bed
- Wash all your bedding items with HOT water, and use a steam cleaner to kill bed bugs. Then apply BedBugPowder that is available from the site below. It is natural powder that is safe to humans and animals. Its price is not expensive as a professional exterminator, but it works better than pro exterminator!! Good luck!
- Q:how to you get rid of bed bug bites? not the actual bed bugs, but like the bites on my body becuase the bites are all over the place and it's pretty embarassing.
- I too have had issues with bed bugs. I travel a ton for my job and have stayed in the not so nice hotels. I have brought home a few times some unwanted critters. The ONLY site that I have found and the only product that has worked for me is Bedroom Guardian. I keep two or three kits at home for when I return from work trips JUST IN CASE!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$ 1 Million|
|Main Markets||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Shenzhen, China|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||1-3 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|Factory Size:||3,000-5,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||2|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like