Quick Details of Chaise Lounge CL-002:
Type: Living Room Furniture,Set Specific Use: Living Room Sofa General Use: Home Furniture
Material: Fabric Inflatable: No Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
meterial: wooden frame , high quality sponge fabric: high quality fabric cover
wood: dried solid wood foam: high density foam cloth cover: removable and washable
color: same as picture and customized foot: metal feet specification: L2+chaise chair
Specifications of Chaise Lounge CL-002:
sofa designs 2013/chaise lounge sofa set Description are following :
A sofa set designs with chaise lounge
B more color available
C can change left or right shape
D confortable and durable
E cover can be removed and washed
product other description :
Modern sofa .corner sofa ,sectional sofa.fabric sofa.furniture sofa,furniture sofa set.modern sofa.faric cover.living room sofa.fabric sofa,recliner sofa.chesterfied sofa.arab sofa
A fabric cover:made in high quality fabric
B Foam: made in high density foam (35°C-55°C).
C wooden:made in gum wood reach export standard,through fumigation dried degrees below 12°
D hardware: have more screw fittings and legs made in stainless steel .structure durabilities.
E Strong spring (diameter 3—4 mm)as meridian line, intersperse with rubber band (width 6—7 cm) as parallel line
Packaging & Delivery:
1. Inner layer: White polyester bag + Middle layer: Kraft Pad + Outer Layer:Plastic bag
2.Foam and corrugated cardboard wrapping with corner protection.
3.The legs are removed and packed separately
Delivery Detail: 15-25days after received 30% deposit
- Q:What causes bed wetting??
- The urethra is a muscle that clenches when you sleep, making it so there is no bed wetting. If you are being treated for nerve pain,it's likely that it is causing your muscles to relax, including the urethra, hence the bed wetting. I'm not entirely sure about treatment. Try not to drink anything right before bed and you may have to wear something to protect your bed for a little while until you can train yourself out of this. I'm so sorry, dear.
- Q:What color bedding should I have?
- Try Dark Purple. Just keep the receipt and you can take it back if you don't like it.
- Q:What time do your kids go to bed?
- I am 14, and I stay up to about 11 usually doing homework on weeknights, but sometimes I am in bed by 10 or 10:30 On the weekends I stay up as late as I want which is usually 12 or 12:30
- Q:bed bugs? please help?
- The only real option is to call an exterminator or get rid of the mattress. These critters are almost impossible to get rid of otherwise.
- Q:you happy in bed?
- Yes. But then the same dish can be mucked about with to taste a little different now and again. I like the comfort of knowing what I am getting and then the excitement of the little differences that happen! I like the fact I get to know that dish in a deeper more gratifying way than any fleeting alternative. Who needs McDonalds when you get Steak at home!
- Q:When moving you child out of the crib which is better a toddler bed or a full siz bed?
- The funny thing today is the rush to get kids out of the crib. Did you know that they were originally called 6-year cribs? Well, anyways...so it is...today kids go from crib to bed earlier. IF you're ready to have your daughter go from crib to bed, the usual pro of doing it to a full sized bed is to save money and not have to get a youth bed at all. Obviously that's not an issue for you. Advantages to the youth bed would be to conserve play space in the room, possibly even fitting another child's bed in the room. Also, youth beds often fit in the parent's room. Advantages of the full size (twin) is that the child is less likely to fall off if there are no rails. My personal opinion is that children would do best and be safer in a crib until YOU want them in a bed, since the needs and protection of the child is less the reason for a crib anymore. My favorite child's bed after that is a very low bed...boxsprings and mattress...or just a mattress. It's completely child friendly, and you'd use it more like a lounger during the day. A harmless place to jump, play, and sleep. As the child gets to be a bit bigger and doesn't roll of the mattress as much, they're ready to go up onto a regular bed. Since you do have the youth bed...one good reason I can see for using it is that it's cute...lol. My HUGE advice for the day is to not not not allow your child to begin sleeping with you. Good luck!
- Q:There is no formaldehyde in the bedstead of the steel tube bed
- Resolvent：1., more windows ventilation, formaldehyde is conducive to volatilization and dilution;2., you can put some activated carbon in the right place, you can absorb some formaldehyde substances, but it will be saturated, the effect is worse.3., choose not to produce two pollution in addition to formaldehyde materials, such as Maya blue effect is not bad, not only can quickly remove formaldehyde and other harmful gases, but also quickly dispel odor.4., with some photocatalyst, wood essential oils can be directly sprayed on wooden furniture or floor, with no two pollution.5. some green broad-leaved plants, help to absorb and relieve the formaldehyde concentration such as Chlorophytum, aloe, play a role of trace.
- Q:What does twin sized bed mean?
- A single bed size and a twin bed size are the same size bed that just have two names. A twin/single bed is 39 wide by 76 long. I hope that clarifies your confusion. Now, if you have a bed that is 54 wide by 76 long that would be a full/double bed. A mattress measuring 60 wide by 76 long is a Queen.
- Q:Switching to toddler bed?
- My daughter just turned two also. We put her in a toddler bed early because she could get out of her crib. We waited until she was almost falling asleep on the couch and put her in her room. We cut the door in half. So we could close the bottom portion and keep the top open . SHe couldnt get out but in case of an emergency we could get in. She does sometimes get up in the morning and will play in her room but there is nothing in there she can get hurt with and we keep a baby monitor in her room so we can here when she awakens. Tuck her in real tight before she goes to sleep and keep her favorite blanket or pillow with her. Good luck its an adjustment for them and it sometimes takes time. I got very lucky.
- Q:p-jays to bed?
- Wearing pajamas to bed is not weird at any age, however, I think you're at an age where you should be able to decide for yourself what you would like to wear to bed. See if your mom would be okay with you just wearing boxers and a t-shirt or something like that, that's pretty standard sleepwear for guys and girls (I liked wearing t-shirts and men's boxers to bed when I was 12, still do).
Founded in 1992,it is a large modern furniture enterprise integrating design, R&D, manufacture, sale and service together. Currently, our company owns over 1,000 employees and modern workshop covering an area of over 150,000 square meters. Our products have been exported to the Europe, America and South-East Asia market and own a good reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 to US$10 Million
South America Europe South-East Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||100,000-200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range