Specification Of Simple TV Stand:
1. High quality plate rack
2. Strong tempered glass
3. Fashion& original style from European
4.Competitive price: high quality, hot sale commodity
5.Packing material: EPE or Bubble bag, hardboard, carton, straps, wood nailed together, save and strong export standard, and packing method requests according to customers if necessary.
6. Size can be ordered.
7. Our product have to go through five check during the manufacturing process
(1)High temperature screen printing
(2)Package: outside: export standard carton package
Inside : glass package – foam paper
frame package- wrapped by nonwovens
(3) quality control will be close and sign each packing as confirmation
(4)24 hours for contact
(5) Any color is possible : we can also produce as per your design
Pictures of Simple TV Stand:
- Q:What are the sizes of four sets of children is bedding?
- Single person (child): sheets; 200*230 cmQuilt cover: 150*200 cm or 160*200 cmThis size is suitable for adults to be used in summer, but it is often used in winter.
- Q:Turning my twin bed into a loft bed...?
- You have to make a secure box for the bed, cable it to the joists in the ceiling. One way to make sure you get the joists and to spread the weight out would be to use a frame on the ceiling lag bolted to all the joists it covers and cable the bed to the frame. Unless you use cross bracing, the bed will swing if you use cables. Thick metal rods could minimize the swinging. Use bed slats in the box to hold your mattress as you won't have a mattress base, Ikea sells some reasonable bed slats. There's one furniture designer that uses large permanent magnets and a restraining thin cable to levitate a bed. Have you thought about a bunk bed frame? They have some that just lift the bed and leaves you with space underneath. You could also make a Murphy bed.
- Q:poll how would you describe you bed room?
- The Pony Express Inn on the sleazy side of Kansas City. The room smelled like urine soaked linens. Then we found out why... The pool had 2 in of rainwater in it, and you couldn't even see the bottom of it. The heater wouldn't work, and it was 20 degrees outside. The door squeaked and wouldn't close all the way. There were stains all over the urinated sheets. The TV had 2 channels, The Weather Channel, and HSN. The toilet still had pee in it when we first got there. Needless to say, but it was a sh!thole!
- Q:are bed bugs dangerous?
- No bed bugs are not dangerous they feed off or blood and if you got them wash ever thing you can bed bugs do not go but you can kill them bed bugs well lay eggs and get bigger but remove every that like carpet couches and beds if you have bed bugs
- Q:do you know where i can buy this bed?
- that doesn't look like a bed that you would go to a store and say I want that, how much it looks like one that you call a company to ask them to build it (or you build it yourself.) It seems custom to me
- Q:box spring on bottom of bunk bed?
- I myself am looking into doing this. I have two full beds and want to turn them into a full bunk bed for my son. My husband is going to build the bunk bed set. So, I am going to measure everything to see if it will work. I agree with you, I don't want to throw out a nice bed and trade it for a mattress with no box springs. I don't know if your husband is handy, but I am thinking about having the bunk bed built so that the bottom is not a lot of room under the bed. That way the room can be used for the box springs. Under the bed always ends up being a mess anyway. Good luck :)
- Q:What is the name of a bed end table?
- Bed Bench You can search in Google by typing bed bench same result you will get..
- Q:Would you rather sleep in your bed or....?
- My bed, i remember when i asked a question about going to a concert alone and you offered to come with me lol, don't worry i called the police lmfao
- Q:People who have loft beds please help!?
- Loft beds are great for creating usable space and storage. I built one for my nephew and under one end we put a corner computer desk and on the other end we made a media center. Everyone admires it. There are two issues with a loft bed... one heat rises and it tends to be warmer than the rest of the house unless you have adequate ventilation/cooling. Two, after a while people sometimes get tired of having to climbs the stairs before crawling in.
- Q:what happens when your bed breaks?
- depends on how broken it is and if you can afford a new bed
We are the manufacturers of wooden products, especially on home using furniture.Due to the simplicity of DIY designs and easy installation, we can offer a superb selection of products that are at once affordable and stylish.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range