PU Bed- Queen Size CMAX-12
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 60 set
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 Sets Per Month set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
PU Bed Queen Size CMAX-12
UKFR PU bed, competitive price with high quality.
Headboard: 1600mm*960mm*65mm(include the bed leg height:100mm）,
Footboard: 1600mm*300mm*50mm(include the bed leg height:100mm）,
siderail: 2000mm*180mm*30mm, Include the slats: 1540*60*20mm,12pcs，
center support bar:2000*40*20mm, Thickness:1.0mm,Packing: 2 carton/set.
Headboard 3 strips stitching, sideboard and footboard no stitching
Description of PU Bed Queen Size CMAX-12
1. size : single / double / queen / king
2. frame structure : KD metal base with wood slats or function base
3. UKFR and CA117 pu,sponge and fabric is available
4. elegant and graceful
6.easy to assemble
7.Metal coil springs and fabric rubber with rust and moisture proofing treatment.
8. High density elasticity foam: D40-D45 for cushions, D35 for back&armrest, noted for its coziness and long durability
Applications & use: homes, hotels, dormitories
Packaging and delivery:
- Q:How to choose a good bed and sofa?
- The mattress is the key effect of sleep, must buy a little. If the waist fine, buy soft. The mat is not recommended. My relatives and friends, I buy a mat from them. I don't work for years in the mattress factory, mat just a selling point, but all are glued together the not very environmentally friendlyIt's better to use a spring mattress. You can choose different soft hardness according to your own needs
- Q:What is the price per meter, eight beds, oak and beech?
- To oak, ash, pine, birch, elm, beech as an example.First of all, if the furniture is solid wood, then it is almost the same level in environmental protection, regardless of wood material. But the point is that you want to confirm the solid wood, and not to be fooled by manufacturers.
- Q:Well i'm looking for bedding for when i get my room redone, i found a nice bedding. but it only sells it in either, twin size or queen size. i need it for a single bed. is twin size too big or does it mean single ? :S
- Make sure you have a twin,and not a full.Beds generally run... twin(quite narrow) full ( about the size of 1 +1/2 twin),queen(2 full) and king( about two queen size)Sorry if that confuses you.You can always just measure your bed,end to end,and side to side,and the bedding will give you the measurements it fits. Sure hope this helped.
- Q:How do you remove the bedstead and cabinet? It can be assembled as well
- My double bed is so unloaded, it is best to have two people to help, or it is easy to damage the board.
- Q:When did the bed come from?
- The sleeping apparatus of the bed can be traced back to the Shang Dynasty in our country.Primitive society, people living simply, sleeping, just bedding plants, branches and leaves, etc.. Mastered the knittingAfter weaving, matting the mat. After the mat was used, the bed appeared.
- Q:I can't afford store bought bedding so I was wondering if there was someway I could make a safe, cheap, bedding for my hamster. Thanks!
- I use shredded toilet paper (it's safe) but don't use the scented variety. NEVER USE: -Newspaper (the ink on them could be toxic) -Cotton (if they digest it, they could die -- the cotton will stick to their systems and not digest) -***Animal Bedding Fluff (I've seen these in pet store and they should not sell them. They are a health hazard, just like the cotton) Toilet paper is totally safe because it melts unlike cotton. They recommend it in lots of hamster care sites.
- Q:I know that I can just tuck the comforter between footboard and mattress, but I like thick bedding and it's awkward. Below is a link of a picture of a similar type bed.
- Hi - the thing is if you like thick bedding then this bed is not really for you. Because as you say the only thing you can do is tuck your bedding between the footboard and the mattress and obviously to be able to do this you need quite thin bedding. So, you have two options - you either get thin bedding or get another style of bed. Personally, I am like you with the thick bedding with quilts/comforters etc - so, it is not a bed I would go with. There are so many different designs on the market that you could go for - why not have a look around to see what you can see and like better to enable you to have thicker bedding? I will try to have a look to see if I can see anything that you might like, but I have to go out now - so will come back on later :)
- Q:I need info on a bed rail I can put on a toddler bed. My little one is a VERY restless sleeper and is constantly falling out of her toddler bed in her sleep. Most bed rails are for twin beds. Has anyone found a good one for a toddler bed?
- I had the same problem. And my son is SUPER picky about only sleeping on his own bed. A transition from his crib straight to a twin bed would not work with him at all. I got the bed rail and decided to put his mattress on the floor and use the rail since he doesn't have a mattress and box spring yet. (I took the drop side off the crib and left the other 3 sides up around the mattress.) He loves his bed (again, a slow transition), and the rail keeps him from falling onto the floor. We are getting him a twin bed in a couple months, but this was a good solution in the meantime so he wasn't climbing out of his crib. He doesn't even get out of bed at night. Good luck!
- Q:My hamster had a sore on his foot, i found out that it was because of the bedding i was using. So i decided that i had to get aspen bedding but its coarse like wood chips. Do they make a more shaved brand of aspen bedding?
- why would anyone use any bedding thats not Carefresh? I do not think they make a finer aspen bedding...if it's finer then it can produce dusts and cause lung problems.
- Q:I think that's what I want. I love my current bed but hate the foot board. No matter how pretty I make the bed the foot messes it up. I went to Macy's last night and was looking at their pretty beds. Well i noticed it's just a box with a mattress on top (no boxspring)I came home and tried to find out how to build such a box, and all I can find are these low to the ground beds. Am I looking up the wrong name?
- get rid of the foot board.or buy a bed frame that has no foot board.then attach the head board to the new frame.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ 30 Million
|12.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
25.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 50000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like